So is Trump running for President, or...

either Trump or DeSantis will be the nominee and the next POTUS ! and i'll be happy either way ! and DeSantis will enrage the fagot left even more than Trump with his war on wokeness .
1682651798138.jpeg

either Trump or DeSantis will be the nominee and the next POTUS ! and i'll be happy either way ! and DeSantis will enrage the fagot left even more than Trump with his war on wokeness .
View attachment 780343

DeSantis “anti-woke” campaign is a complete failure. Disney is mopping the floor with him, and even his own legislators are fed up with this garbage.

Doctors and teachers are fleeing the state, and the lawsuits are starting to pile up. Women have been unable to get healthcare for miscarriages, because of his ridiculous antiabortion laws. They are suing.

DeSantis will be lucky to get reelected governor of Florida after this. And his behaviour is a wake up call to the rest of the nation as to what will happen if they continue to return Republicans to power. The party has lost its mind, its principles and has plunged wholeheartedly and enthusiastically into authoritarianism, white nationalism, and Christian white nationalism.

Today’s Republican Party has become the very thing that the Founders feared would destroy the Republic.

We can only hope

... hmmm .... ¿hope? ... If you made the best of all possible decisions then hope makes sense ... otherwise you - and the rest of the world - will have to live and to die with less than the best of all possible consequences.

By the way: Did I ever say that I never understood how it was possible that a man like Donald Trump got more than one vote?

Last edited:
... hmmm .... ¿hope? ... If you made the best of all possible decisions then hope makes sense ... otherwise you - and the rest of the world - will have to live and to die with less than the best of all possible consequences.

I'm sorry.

Is a GERMAN talking to me about what, possible nuclear war?

After you all ACTUALLY made a wreckage of Europe not 100 years ago?

Please

By the way: Did I ever say that I never understood how it was possible that a man like Donald Trump got more than one vote?

Just.....honestly. The absolute short-sightedness of comments like this from someone whose direct relatives no doubt voted for, supported and probably even WORKED FOR Adolf Hitler.

I'm sorry.

Is a GERMAN talking to me about what, possible nuclear war?

Exactly.

After you all ACTUALLY made a wreckage of Europe not 100 years ago?

Please

Best greetings to your Santa on your personal North Pole. I will order a piece of peace for you for next Christmas. Do you like to have it in portions which your undercover rationality is able to understand, ally of Stalin?

Just.....honestly. The absolute short-sightedness of comments like this from someone whose direct relatives no doubt voted for, supported and probably even WORKED FOR Adolf Hitler.

No one in my Catholic and Jewish German families voted or worked for Hitler, superidiot, who still tries to live in a wrong proudness of the year 1945 AD and who never likes to arrive in 2025 AD.

Last edited:
No one in my Catholic and Jewish German families voted or worked for Hitler, superidiot, who still tries to live in a wrong proudness of the year 1945 AD and who never likes to arrive in 2025 AD.

The absolute AUDACITY of Germans lecturing Americans on choosing the wrong leader

The absolute AUDACITY of Germans lecturing Americans on choosing the wrong leader

How deeply undercover is your undercover rationality really when 99.9% of all Germans have absolutelly nothing what someone could call "sympathy" for the only descendent of Germans who ever became a trumpsident of the USA?

DeSantis “anti-woke” campaign is a complete failure. Disney is mopping the floor with him, and even his own legislators are fed up with this garbage.

Doctors and teachers are fleeing the state, and the lawsuits are starting to pile up. Women have been unable to get healthcare for miscarriages, because of his ridiculous antiabortion laws. They are suing.

DeSantis will be lucky to get reelected governor of Florida after this. And his behaviour is a wake up call to the rest of the nation as to what will happen if they continue to return Republicans to power. The party has lost its mind, its principles and has plunged wholeheartedly and enthusiastically into authoritarianism, white nationalism, and Christian white nationalism.

Today’s Republican Party has become the very thing that the Founders feared would destroy the Republic.
so why does he scare you so much

Forum List

Back