🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So ISIS is building a caliphate

Give them an excuse?? Hello moron, we're the fucking infidels that they've sworn to destroy. I get it, you're punking me.:lol:

Don't be silly. Reagan and Obama are smarter than W. Bush.

It's not our fight.

Are you pretending that they haven't declared war against us?? What the fuck is wrong with you?? I know you're a loyal soldier, but we're not even discussing past or current admins...this is about the enemy who wants to destroy us, and they don't give a flying fuck what we say or do at this point. They are determined, and if you'd follow the bouncing ball of the conversation, this is about whether or not the enemy is developing a platform to more effectively plot and plan their strikes against us.

The enemy that is destroying us is the Republican Party.

17,000 Americans will die this year because Republican governors refuse to expand Medicaid.

A kook. He was warning about a Global Caliphate and wanted everybody to prepare by buying extra food and get ready to hide in the hills or something.

beck-chalkwall.jpg

We have 7,000 nuclear weapons.

The world should be afraid of us.

don't stop 9/11's.

But NSA spying does.

It's not our fight.

Are you pretending that they haven't declared war against us?? What the fuck is wrong with you?? I know you're a loyal soldier, but we're not even discussing past or current admins...this is about the enemy who wants to destroy us, and they don't give a flying fuck what we say or do at this point. They are determined, and if you'd follow the bouncing ball of the conversation, this is about whether or not the enemy is developing a platform to more effectively plot and plan their strikes against us.

The enemy that is destroying us is the Republican Party.

17,000 Americans will die this year because Republican governors refuse to expand Medicaid.

Oh STFU asshole...if you're really go to sit there and accuse fellow Americans of being worse than Islamic extremists who want to kill ALL Americans, then you have zero credibility in any discussion. You must be related to rdean.:D

Give them an excuse?? Hello moron, we're the fucking infidels that they've sworn to destroy. I get it, you're punking me.:lol:

It's not our fight.

The thing is...they will be too busy fighting eaxh other to worry aboit the US. If these guys are successful, the entire muslim ME will be killing each other. Bush and Rummy knew this would happen! Pure genius. W will go down as one 8f the greatest presidents ever! Hell, I am sure most of the nation misses him already!

Yes, we must remain vigilante... The killer Muslims are assholes, but for now...grab some popcorn and watch as they kill each other in the name of Allah.

If so, then our enemy will no longer be on the run...they will mobilize and have a more effective and productive safe haven environment to plot their terrorist moves. No worries though, it was just last week that Obama declared the world is less violent than ever.:cuckoo:

I am worried. I've posted a few times that ISIS has to be stopped-at just about any cost. I'm still hoping the Iraqi state, the Kurds, Iran, the Shia militias, any or all can accomplish this without more cost in American military lives.

That would be lovely, but I was not even referencing military action on our part...my response was simply to the OP on whether or not they are building a caliphate, and what that would mean for us.

Thought it was addressed to moi.

ISIS is just one component of the Syrian rebel forces that Republicans like McCain and his boyfriend Lindsey Graham were demanding for years that we arm.

according to DHS and CNN.

Could have sworn that Glenn Beck was called a nutjob for calling this years ago. Funny how that works.

Naw, Glenn Beck is still a nutjob.

And you really can't take anyone seriously who uses "Caliphate" in a sentence talking about foreign policy.

8000 guys controlling a strip of desert is only important because there's oil under that desert and we haven't broken our addiction after 40 years.

Glen Beck is a perfectly normal right-wing American Taliban Teabagger.

BXAP016.JPG

GlennBeckGotGun.jpg

glenn-beck-goes-crazy.jpg

12859590931.jpg

Only if we give them an excuse.

Iran and Iraq fought a bloody war for years.

We sold arms to both sides.

It's not our fight.

If Obama had had his way, Asad would have been removed and the US would be evacuating their embassy in Syria. :lol:

As it stands now, Libya is a mess thanks to Obama.

So you want the madman Gadhafi back in power? Is that not what Republicans claim about Democrats who say that Saddam Hussein shouldn't have been removed?

Should Obama have done nothing to help Libya depose a tyrant? How loud would Republicans be screaming that Obama is weak if he had done nothing?

Face it, fuckers. No matter what this black President does or does not do, you're going to hate him because he's black. Everything else that happens is just further proof to you that you are right for hating him for being black.

So you want the madman Gadhafi back in power? Is that not what Republicans claim about Democrats who say that Saddam Hussein shouldn't have been removed?

Should Obama have done nothing to help Libya depose a tyrant? How loud would Republicans be screaming that Obama is weak if he had done nothing?

Face it, fuckers. No matter what this black President does or does not do, you're going to hate him because he's black. Everything else that happens is just further proof to you that you are right for hating him for being black.

We know you love obama but hussein and gadhafi should have been left in power.

ISIS is just one component of the Syrian rebel forces that Republicans like McCain and his boyfriend Lindsey Graham were demanding for years that we arm.

And Obama ? Whose side was he on ? He damn near bombed the hell out of Assad for these killers.

Everyone has known the sunnis wanted to build a caliphate

Beck wrongly had all Muslims wanting it.

If so, then our enemy will no longer be on the run...they will mobilize and have a more effective and productive safe haven environment to plot their terrorist moves. No worries though, it was just last week that Obama declared the world is less violent than ever.:cuckoo:

Less violent for us.

More violent for Muslims killing each other.

And once someone consolidates power, how long do you think before they will turn against us to create a common enemy and united their people?

Gadhafi was isolated and impotent. He was completely contained and Obama helped Al Qaeda over throw him.

You need to get up to speed on this thread. It has been decided that we are arming all sides of the Muslim equation so they can busy themselves killing each other for the next decade or so. As Nutz just mentioned ... grab some popcorn and a comfy chair.

Forum List

Back