So It Begins: Trump Goes to War With Joe Biden Over China Connections

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Every American got screwed in the last month because of the Chinese virus that China allowed to spread. The U.S.-China relationship will be *the* major campaign issue in the months to come, well after America begins the process of getting back to normal.

Every American got screwed in the last month because of the Chinese virus that China allowed to spread. The U.S.-China relationship will be *the* major campaign issue in the months to come, well after America begins the process of getting back to normal.

i knew this was going to happen . and it should ! a vote for a democrat is a vote for business as usual with china ! America 1st MAGA !

China screwed up the entire world. Bidum is screwed, he can't defend China and win election. Trump's been pounding on China for over three years. I hope Bidum makes it to the debates without him forgetting he's running for President. Best comedy of my life.

I wonder if the Chinese granting Ivanka’s patents will come into play or the Kushners being bailed out to the tune of a billion dollars from Chinese banks or the Kusheners cashing In on their White House access time to sell the Chinese EB-5 visas.

That ad gonna sting the libs.........LOL

I wonder if the Chinese granting Ivanka’s patents will come into play or the Kushners being bailed out to the tune of a billion dollars from Chinese banks or the Kusheners cashing In on their White House access time to sell the Chinese EB-5 visas.
You run with that, Greta.

This is no time for the vermin in the Oval Office to try and stoke a confrontation with China. This stupid bitch is supposed to be leading the nation through a pandemic.

This is no time for the vermin in the Oval Office to try and stoke a confrontation with China. This stupid bitch is supposed to be leading the nation through a pandemic.
I've got news for you.....they started it.
And now you want us to let them keep doing it to us.

No it will not be, That ad was incredibly stupid. Accusing a Asian-American of consorting with China which is so stupid. Asian-Americans are going to vote against Trump and the Republicans in large numbers.

I've got news for you.....they started it.
And now you want us to let them keep doing it to us.

They didn't start anything you stupid asshole. Trump will lose if he runs a=more stupid ads like this.

No way you fuckers can't keep from blaming for every step he takes trying to getting through it.

Lying hypocritical bastards.

And you can bet we'll hand China around Bidne's little balls and throw both he and Hunter into the Pacific.

Forum List

Back