So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate?

Kavanaugh didn't lie, you have no proof, your accuser ain't worth a damn, and Kavanaugh will be your next SC Justice very very soon.

That was before Dr. Ford revealed her identity. Things are different now...

Not really. There are still no witnesses corroborating her account, so all we have to go on are the last 40 or so years of his life, and they are stellar. Sexual predators don't try once and never again. If he was really as evil as accused, he would have a pattern, like Bubba Clinton does.

Pay attention. Dr. Ford has many contemporaneous witnesses that she told about it - including her psychiatrist.

So we should trust a woman who is so fucked up she’s been seeing a shrink for several years?

Seeking help isn't a sign of weakness, it takes strength to admit you need it instead of passing on your issues to others or letting it ruin your life. Your attitude is why so many people DON'T get help, and instead make stupid decisions that harm others or end up with the person killing themselves with suicide or through substance abuse.
Seeking help isn't a sign of weakness? Are you serious? Do you expect us to swallow that psychiatrist pap?

That's exactly what I said. Realizing you need help and seeking it is NOT a sign of weakness. It takes courage to tell other people what's going on inside your head and be willing to try and fix it.

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

Kavanaugh didn't lie, you have no proof, your accuser ain't worth a damn, and Kavanaugh will be your next SC Justice very very soon.

How do you know Kavanaugh didn't lie? Credible proof? Will he submit to a polygraph test? Dr. Ford did.

She engaged Debra Katz, a Washington lawyer known for her work on sexual harassment cases. On the advice of Katz, who said she believed Ford would be attacked as a liar if she came forward, Ford took a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent in early August. The results, which Katz provided to The Post, concluded that Ford was being truthful when she said a statement summarizing her allegations was accurate.

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault

Not really. There are still no witnesses corroborating her account, so all we have to go on are the last 40 or so years of his life, and they are stellar. Sexual predators don't try once and never again. If he was really as evil as accused, he would have a pattern, like Bubba Clinton does.

Pay attention. Dr. Ford has many contemporaneous witnesses that she told about it - including her psychiatrist.

So we should trust a woman who is so fucked up she’s been seeing a shrink for several years?

Seeking help isn't a sign of weakness, it takes strength to admit you need it instead of passing on your issues to others or letting it ruin your life. Your attitude is why so many people DON'T get help, and instead make stupid decisions that harm others or end up with the person killing themselves with suicide or through substance abuse.
Seeking help isn't a sign of weakness? Are you serious? Do you expect us to swallow that psychiatrist pap?

That's exactly what I said. Realizing you need help and seeking it is NOT a sign of weakness. It takes courage to tell other people what's going on inside your head and be willing to try and fix it.
Sorry, turd, but needing help is the very definition of weakness. Who needs help lifting a 150 lb barbell, the strong guy or the weak guy?

It seems all you do in here is spew PC idiocies that no one actually believes.

How do you know Kavanaugh didn't lie? Credible proof? Will he submit to a polygraph test? Dr. Ford did.

She engaged Debra Katz, a Washington lawyer known for her work on sexual harassment cases. On the advice of Katz, who said she believed Ford would be attacked as a liar if she came forward, Ford took a polygraph test administered by a former FBI agent in early August. The results, which Katz provided to The Post, concluded that Ford was being truthful when she said a statement summarizing her allegations was accurate.

California professor, writer of confidential Brett Kavanaugh letter, speaks out about her allegation of sexual assault
Katz is a well known leftwing activist. Her involvement only weakens the credibility of Ford's story.

How do you know Kavanaugh didn't lie? Credible proof? Will he submit to a polygraph test?

Why would any intelligent person submit to such an act as it would only lend credibility to Feinstein's desperate act and encourage MORE stunts like this in the future to hold hearings up in perpetuity!

Come on, fellas! It's about time you wheeled out the old 'WATTABOUT HELLARY!!!!', isn't it?
You've been harping on the 'FAKE NEWS!!!' line long enough...

I have had women grab my crotch at various times in bars and felt it was compliment. The psycho who wrote the letter is upset the dude did not grab her crotch.

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

You won't like these games when we turn them on you, next time you have a Supreme Court nominee. Next time you have a President. Next time.

You won't like them one. little. bit. Remember that.

That was before Dr. Ford revealed her identity. Things are different now...

Did I say she shouldn’t get help?

I said we have no reason to believe her. She waited way too long, Feinstein had her letter for weeks and sat on it. It’s pure bullshit. Even if the incident happened in any way like she described it’s way past the statute of limitations and when they were juveniles. She said she wasn’t raped, so at worst he felt her up while they were drunk at a party, and there is no way to prove it. It’s pure desperation on the part of the left.

Brett Kavanaugh is as squeaky clean as they come, but that wasn't good enough in their absolute desperation. And it is blatant desperation.

So they have resorted to high school. I repeat. HIGH SCHOOL.

Again, I say. They won't like these games repeated on them. And if they think we won't, because we haven't in the past, they are dead wrong.

lol they found some liberal 'professor' to make a claim form high school??? Lol lol lol what a collection of loons and dorks dreamed up this smear? Hilarious stuff, and of course if I read the thread we're going to find all the pedo-fans who endorse the worst practices of sexual deviancy and encouraging children to have deviant sex will all be faking 'outrage' and other hypocritical behavior as well, right? Right!

The 'Prof' just happens to live real close to Pelosi, too; what a coincidence, eh? lol lol lol yeah it's really really tough to find Democrats who lie openly and frequently these days.

lol they found some liberal 'professor' to make a claim form high school??? Lol lol lol what a collection of loons and dorks dreamed up this smear? Hilarious stuff, and of course if I read the thread we're going to find all the pedo-fans who endorse the worst practices of sexual deviancy and encouraging children to have deviant sex will all be faking 'outrage' and other hypocritical behavior as well, right? Right!

The 'Prof' just happens to live real close to Pelosi, too; what a coincidence, eh? lol lol lol yeah it's really really tough to find Democrats who lie openly and frequently these days.

Pelosi?

barack-obama-had-a-big-part-in-9-11-not-being-9445690.png

Kavanaugh's nomination probably now in jeopardy! Since she's come forward, I heard she's passed a lie detector test, and supposedly been in therapy over the incident for years with her husband! She's not one that we can "assume the worst" of a fake accusation! There have been warnings of defamation if Kavanaugh or others defame her since she's no run of the mill piece we can ignore! On top of that Jeff Flake is hinting that this nomination needs to be slowed! :blahblah: :dunno: :up:

You won't like these games when we turn them on you, next time you have a Supreme Court nominee. Next time you have a President. Next time.

You won't like them one. little. bit. Remember that.

Ya mean like Merrick Garland?

Oh

We'll see what the vote is like. If Judge Kavanaugh fails to get in, the GOP senate is in danger and we may have seen the last nomination submitted during the 1st Trump Administration.

In any event, Kavanaugh can get a job as a legal contributor on FOX- should he be refused.

If the story is correct, IMO there would be enuff circumstantial evidence to torpedo the Kavanaugh nomination, EXCEPT for the FACT that the GOP obviously NO LONGER has ANY MORALS.

So everyone who accuses the Right is telling the truth and everyone accusing a Dem is lying.
Got it. He's going to be confirmed, sorry.

I will refer you to my post #7.
So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

I actually agree - they were minors, it was highschool...sheesh. This is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
I really appreciate that, Coyote. It's hard to find someone who isn't focused solely on the nomination itself to talk with about it. I wonder if she's got a bit of a screw loose, tbh. I'm sure she genuinely believes what she is saying, but I'm not so sure....I know long distant memories have played some big tricks on me.

.I know long distant memories have played some big tricks on me.

Personally, I don't think that's the case. I believe she is just out and out lying.

Ms. Ford is an ultraliberal moonbat professor in California.

What are the odds that someone who supposedly was assaulted by this man when he was a young boy would turn out to be a professional radical?

i don't believe in coincidence. I don't think anything happened.

Last edited:
.I know long distant memories have played some big tricks on me.

Personally, I don't think that's the case. I believe she is just out and out lying.

Ms. Ford is an ultraliberal moonlit professor in California.

What are the odds that someone who supposedly was assaulted by this man when he was a young boy would turn out to be a professional radical?

i don't believe in coincidence. I don't think anything happened.
If this came from a more respectable woman, say Stormy Daniels, it would be more believable.

I'm going to run for office and see if that girl who's ass I pinched in 3rd grade surfaces.

If this came from a more respectable woman, say Stormy Daniels, it would be more believable.

Stormy Daniels and her pimp are probably kicking each other now. She should have come out and admitted an affair with Judge Kavanaugh.

I have respect for Ms. Daniels as its only been about the money with her.

Forum List

Back