So ladies, how many of you will try on shoes and clothes with a mask on now that the clothing stores are open?? LOL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
or will you just shop online and wait until a vaccine is found so you can shop the normal way in 2021?????

Talk to me

I detest shopping. I buy online. The wife shops. Sometimes she brings me things that mostly end up in a drawer somewhere.

The only time that I wear a mask is when I am at work and its only because I have to there. I purchased a new pair of black church shoes just this past Sunday because my previous pair doesn't fit anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

se
The only time that I wear a mask is when I am at work and its only because I have to there. I purchased a new pair of black church shoes just this past Sunday because my previous pair doesn't fit anymore.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

how u buy them without wearing a mask

se

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No one has ever ordered me to put on a mask while I am out there shopping.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

se

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So you allowed to break the rules? U cant walk inside trader joes without a mask

se

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
So you allowed to break the rules? U cant walk inside trader joes without a mask
Apparently, where I go, wearing a mask isn't a rule and I was at my local Wal-Mart.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

se

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Apparently, where I go, wearing a mask isn't a rule and I was at my local Wal-Mart.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well we have retarded people here in philly who wear a mask to a outdoor dining restaurant and keep it on while they are at the table until their food comes LOL

Forum List

Back