So let me get this straight. 40 billion to Ukraine while babies in US go hungry

Babies are not going to starve over the formula shortage unless their mothers are completely ignorant or lazy.

I don't see now gov't spending would make a difference either since the shortage is mostly due to a massive recall on Abbott Formulas by the FDA.

Things should settle down in a few weeks and till then mothers can improvise.

Formula is a relatively new thing anyhow that really got it's start in the sixties/seventies and several billion babies grew up just fine without it prior.

How much money would you like to spend to feed the babies? What’s your rollout plan?
Perhaps the question is why are we so willing to send tens of billions of OUR TAX DOLLARS to fund a war in which we have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER. Maybe we ought to to keep OUR TAX DOLLARS in OUR COUNTRY for a change. We are at a point where the majority of the country is suffering some measure of financial hardship, or am I wrong about that? Please correct me if I am.

Perhaps the question is why are we so willing to send tens of billions of OUR TAX DOLLARS to fund a war in which we have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER. Maybe we ought to to keep OUR TAX DOLLARS in OUR COUNTRY for a change. We are at a point where the majority of the country is suffering some measure of financial hardship, or am I wrong about that? Please correct me if I am.
What’s your plan? How much more would you like to spend domestically and how would you roll out the initiatives?

How much money would you like to spend to feed the babies? What’s your rollout plan?
ok, since i'm in the ag community
baby formula is mostly milk formed into a solid.
I would meet with the dept of ag and dairy industry
and divert it from going over seas.
2nd I would tell the school lunch program parents would have to feed their own kids like responsible parents do
and go buy their own milk
And thirdly I would tell those big fat cows I see rioting to start to pony up

2nd I would tell the school lunch program parents would have to feed their own kids like responsible parents do
Ok so your plan to feed babies is to send federal money to the dairy industry, cut school lunches and to tell rioters to pony up. Did I hear you correctly?!

We definitely have a clear national interest in Ukraine.

If Putin succeeded in Ukraine it would be only a matter of time before repeating the process in other countries eventually leading to a much broader and wider war in Europe that we'd have to end up directly invovled in.

The time to stop an army is before it gains any momentum. If England and France had, hand the balls to step up and stop Hitler before he took Poland WWII would have probably been avoided altogether.

They had the capability but lacked the will.

Many baby formula's today are not based on cow's milk.

Ok so your plan to feed babies is to send federal money to the dairy industry, cut school lunches and to tell rioters to pony up. Did I hear you correctly?!
If the welfare hos had to pay for their own kids instead of making money off them, they wouldn't be having so many kids that they, everyone else, and the world can't afford. Cut school lunches is a good ideal----welfare hos would have to use their food stamps instead of doing drugs and becoming so large themselves.

If the welfare hos had to pay for their own kids instead of making money off them, they wouldn't be having so many kids that they, everyone else, and the world can't afford. Cut school lunches is a good ideal----welfare hos would have to use their food stamps instead of doing drugs and becoming so large themselves.
Those EBT cards sell for about 20-40c on the dollar, that's where they get their money.

We definitely have a clear national interest in Ukraine.

If Putin succeeded in Ukraine it would be only a matter of time before repeating the process in other countries eventually leading to a much broader and wider war in Europe that we'd have to end up directly invovled in.

The time to stop an army is before it gains any momentum. If England and France had, hand the balls to step up and stop Hitler before he took Poland WWII would have probably been avoided altogether.

They had the capability but lacked the will.
I respectfully disagree. Speaking only for myself I believe Putin is a throwback style dictator who is obsessed with the notion of restoring Russia to it's former "glory". And in his warped mind, that means "reclaiming Ukraine" by any means necessary to achieve his dream. He is a sociopath and cares nothing about human carnage. Only about the ends justifying the means. I don't believe he has visions of world conquest. But again, that's just the way I see it.

I respectfully disagree. Speaking only for myself I believe Putin is a throwback style dictator who is obsessed with the notion of restoring Russia to it's former "glory". And in his warped mind, that means "reclaiming Ukraine" by any means necessary to achieve his dream. He is a sociopath and cares nothing about human carnage. Only about the ends justifying the means. I don't believe he has visions of world conquest. But again, that's just the way I see it.
In his mine it means taking back all of the former Russian Empire and anything else he can grab that has large natural resources available.

We don't have to guess about this, he stated that was his end goal in his first acceptance speech after being elected president.

Because Ukraine is the Democrat and Republican swamp creature's favorite unsupervised playground for illegitimate tax schemes, no show jobs and money that gets laundered through dark Banks and sent back into the personal bank accounts of our elected thieves. It must be protected.

Forum List

Back