So, lets review what 2 weeks of Trump have done for us....

Lets review what the Kenyan Catastrophe did for the country in eight years, shall we?

1. Increased poverty.

2. Decreased family income.

3. Astronomically increased the nation debt.

4. Allowed million of illegals to flood into the country.

5. Brought in Muslim refugees

6. Caused dismal economic growth that never went over 3% in any year.

7. Destroyed healthcare.

8. Lied to the American people.

9. Incited race riots.

10 Gave away the store to Iran and Cuba.

11. Increased welfare.

12. Increased taxes.

13. At war every day of his administration with nothing to show for it.

This is the short list of how is fucked up this country.

14. Gave 150 billion dollars to Iran, the largest exporter of terrorism around the world.

15. Killing qaddafi in Libya created the greatest refugee crisis since World War 2.

16. Gave Iran a glide path to creating nuclear weapons, which they have stated they are going to use against Israel and the West....

Do you go to the firing range and practice fire while kids are playing down range?

Yes...confronted with the stupitidy of your argument....you follow the path of anti gunner left wingers and act like a child....

A gun fight at a school. That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that! That's perfect sense now... let's have all kinds of people walking around schools packing heat... and just maybe a gun fight will kick off, that should be fun and extremely safe for the kids.

Again....answer the question.....why should a person who can legally carry a gun, who will not use that gun to commit a crime or to harm anyone be banned from carrying a gun when they drop their kids off at school or pick them up?

Why should that legally armed person become a felon for simply crossing a property line, without having drawn the weapon, fired the weapon and not having injured anyone?

Can you answer those questions numb nuts?
People do not use a gun to commit a crime up until the point they do

Walk into a bank and say.....pay no attention to this gun....I would never use it to break a law
Walk into a movie theater and take a seat next to the kid with an AR15 slung on his arm and a large backpack on the floor

This is what gun nuts call....keeping us safe

Nope.....those who actually use guns to commit murder are not normal people who follow laws. Those who actually cross the line and use a gun to commit murder have long histories of violence and crime...90% of those who commit murder have a felony...and by the way, 70-80% of those murdered by guns are also people with long histories of crime and violence and felony convictions...so we are not talking about going into a bank with a gun...then all of a sudden deciding "Hey, I have this gun on me, I think I am going to rob this bank."

Those who use a gun to commit a crime.....have been violent and criminals for a long time before they pull that gun...they are not normal, they do not obey laws and they are not the people your laws stop....

I'm not really sure you understand this... but I'll say it for at least the third time now in this thread:

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST PEOPLE OWNING GUNS! I SUPPORT THE 2ND AMENDMENT

There is just no place for guns in schools.

On domestic policies, we can all "rejoice" that:

1. Mexico is NOT paying for any "beautiful wall" and that even right wingers in congress can come up with the money for US taxpayers to build this campaign lie (fiasco.)

2. The ACA is such a hot potato that now, the term "replace" is being revised to the term "re-work" (which is fine by me.

3. Those poor, picked on banks and wall street investors can restart their cheating on mortgages and retirement plans.

4. Those coal mining outfits can now pollute river and streams to their heart content.

5. People wit mental health issues can "safely" buy assault weapons because.....well, because gun manufacturers and the NRA need the business and screw kids and others from massacres by "troubled" Americans

On the foreign front, our beloved Trump is goading Iran and telling our allies that if they didn't think that he was a childish bully before, he is here to put that doubt to rest.....

If right wingers think they're winners, they're dumber than we had previously thought.

ALWAYS REMEMBER RIGHT WINGERS ....don't label yourself the popular majority....you're not.
We're in charge. End of story...
Are you now? Judge in Seattle seems to think differently.

Lets review what the Kenyan Catastrophe did for the country in eight years, shall we?

1. Increased poverty.

2. Decreased family income.

3. Astronomically increased the nation debt.

4. Allowed million of illegals to flood into the country.

5. Brought in Muslim refugees

6. Caused dismal economic growth that never went over 3% in any year.

7. Destroyed healthcare.

8. Lied to the American people.

9. Incited race riots.

10 Gave away the store to Iran and Cuba.

11. Increased welfare.

12. Increased taxes.

13. At war every day of his administration with nothing to show for it.

This is the short list of how is fucked up this country.

14. Gave 150 billion dollars to Iran, the largest exporter of terrorism around the world.

15. Killing qaddafi in Libya created the greatest refugee crisis since World War 2.

16. Gave Iran a glide path to creating nuclear weapons, which they have stated they are going to use against Israel and the West....

Maybe others can add to the list of how the Kenyan Catastrophe has screwed up this country in the last eight years.

On domestic policies, we can all "rejoice" that:

1. Mexico is NOT paying for any "beautiful wall" and that even right wingers in congress can come up with the money for US taxpayers to build this campaign lie (fiasco.)

2. The ACA is such a hot potato that now, the term "replace" is being revised to the term "re-work" (which is fine by me.

3. Those poor, picked on banks and wall street investors can restart their cheating on mortgages and retirement plans.

4. Those coal mining outfits can now pollute river and streams to their heart content.

5. People wit mental health issues can "safely" buy assault weapons because.....well, because gun manufacturers and the NRA need the business and screw kids and others from massacres by "troubled" Americans

On the foreign front, our beloved Trump is goading Iran and telling our allies that if they didn't think that he was a childish bully before, he is here to put that doubt to rest.....

If right wingers think they're winners, they're dumber than we had previously thought.

ALWAYS REMEMBER RIGHT WINGERS ....don't label yourself the popular majority....you're not.
We're in charge. End of story...
LOL. Really?

Exactly what is it that you are in charge of? LOL.
This thread; so far...

You aren't even in charge of that steaming turd you dropped off in the toilet this morning...

Do you go to the firing range and practice fire while kids are playing down range?

Yes...confronted with the stupitidy of your argument....you follow the path of anti gunner left wingers and act like a child....

A gun fight at a school. That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that! That's perfect sense now... let's have all kinds of people walking around schools packing heat... and just maybe a gun fight will kick off, that should be fun and extremely safe for the kids.

Again....answer the question.....why should a person who can legally carry a gun, who will not use that gun to commit a crime or to harm anyone be banned from carrying a gun when they drop their kids off at school or pick them up?

Why should that legally armed person become a felon for simply crossing a property line, without having drawn the weapon, fired the weapon and not having injured anyone?

Walk into a bank and say.....pay no attention to this gun....I would never use it to break a law
Walk into a movie theater and take a seat next to the kid with an AR15 slung on his arm and a large backpack on the floor

Nope.....those who actually use guns to commit murder are not normal people who follow laws. Those who actually cross the line and use a gun to commit murder have long histories of violence and crime...90% of those who commit murder have a felony...and by the way, 70-80% of those murdered by guns are also people with long histories of crime and violence and felony convictions...so we are not talking about going into a bank with a gun...then all of a sudden deciding "Hey, I have this gun on me, I think I am going to rob this bank."

Those who use a gun to commit a crime.....have been violent and criminals for a long time before they pull that gun...they are not normal, they do not obey laws and they are not the people your laws stop....
That's what every gun owner says.....until he blows his wife's head off

And again..the truth about normal people who own guns vs. criminals...

http://reason.com/archives/1997/04/01/public-health-pot-shots

These and other studies funded by the CDC focus on the presence or absence of guns, rather than the characteristics of the people who use them. Indeed, the CDC's Rosenberg claims in the journalEducational Horizons that murderers are "ourselves--ordinary citizens, professionals, even health care workers": people who kill only because a gun happens to be available. Yet if there is one fact that has been incontestably established by homicide studies, it's that murderers are not ordinary gun owners but extreme aberrants whose life histories include drug abuse, serious accidents, felonies, and irrational violence.

Unlike "ourselves," roughly 90 percent of adult murderers have significant criminal records, averaging an adult criminal career of six or more years with four major felonies.

Access to juvenile records would almost certainly show that the criminal careers of murderers stretch back into their adolescence.

In Murder in America (1994), the criminologists Ronald W. Holmes and Stephen T. Holmes report that murderers generally "have histories of committing personal violence in childhood, against other children, siblings, and small animals." Murderers who don't have criminal records usually have histories of psychiatric treatment or domestic violence that did not lead to arrest.

Contrary to the impression fostered by Rosenberg and other opponents of gun ownership, the term "acquaintance homicide" does not mean killings that stem from ordinary family or neighborhood arguments. Typical acquaintance homicides include: an abusive man eventually killing a woman he has repeatedly assaulted; a drug user killing a dealer (or vice versa) in a robbery attempt; and gang members, drug dealers, and other criminals killing each other for reasons of economic rivalry or personal pique.
Every person who owns a gun is just a normal person
Until they pull the trigger and blow someone away

To the tune of 32,000 a year

I'm not really sure you understand this... but I'll say it for at least the third time now in this thread:

Again....

What is wrong with normal, law abiding people carrying their legal weapons on their person when they to a public school?

Why should it be a felony to step onto school property with a gun when you have not drawn the gun out of the holster, used it to shoot anyone and have committed no crime with it?

And if anything shows, there is sometimes a place for guns in schools...had a parent been in the prinicipals office or lobby at Sandy Hook, and had they been armed with a gun, those children might be alive today......

These and other studies funded by the CDC focus on the presence or absence of guns, rather than the characteristics of the people who use them. Indeed, the CDC's Rosenberg claims in the journalEducational Horizons that murderers are "ourselves--ordinary citizens, professionals, even health care workers": people who kill only because a gun happens to be available. Yet if there is one fact that has been incontestably established by homicide studies, it's that murderers are not ordinary gun owners but extreme aberrants whose life histories include drug abuse, serious accidents, felonies, and irrational violence.

Unlike "ourselves," roughly 90 percent of adult murderers have significant criminal records, averaging an adult criminal career of six or more years with four major felonies.

Access to juvenile records would almost certainly show that the criminal careers of murderers stretch back into their adolescence.

In Murder in America (1994), the criminologists Ronald W. Holmes and Stephen T. Holmes report that murderers generally "have histories of committing personal violence in childhood, against other children, siblings, and small animals." Murderers who don't have criminal records usually have histories of psychiatric treatment or domestic violence that did not lead to arrest.

Contrary to the impression fostered by Rosenberg and other opponents of gun ownership, the term "acquaintance homicide" does not mean killings that stem from ordinary family or neighborhood arguments. Typical acquaintance homicides include: an abusive man eventually killing a woman he has repeatedly assaulted; a drug user killing a dealer (or vice versa) in a robbery attempt; and gang members, drug dealers, and other criminals killing each other for reasons of economic rivalry or personal pique.

Yes....you are quite stupid....let me post this again...

Again....

What is wrong with normal, law abiding people carrying their legal weapons on their person when they to a public school?

Why should it be a felony to step onto school property with a gun when you have not drawn the gun out of the holster, used it to shoot anyone and have committed no crime with it?

And if anything shows, there is sometimes a place for guns in schools...had a parent been in the prinicipals office or lobby at Sandy Hook, and had they been armed with a gun, those children might be alive today......

Again...

WHY DO YOU NEED A GUN TO TAKE YOUR KID TO SCHOOL?

From the FBI....

gun murder 2015...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Gun murder....9,616

You are off by quite a bit with your number.......

Now if you include accidental gun deaths....you are still off by a long shot...

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

2015...489http://webappa.cdc.gov/cgi-bin/broker.exe

So far..... 10,105 and that is only if you include accidental gun deaths....

so....9,616 gun murders...the intentional, illegal act of killing someone....out of a country of over 320,000,000 people.....

And again.....90% of those who commit murder...have long histories of crime and violence, making them not normal......

And the victims of those 9,616 gun murders....70-80% are also people with histories of crime and violence....and of the rest...many of those are relatives of the criminals who were the intended target of the killing and were in the wrong place at the wrong time...........

being a criminal or the family member of a criminal drives gun murder, not law abiding gun owners.

Again....

Again...

Self Defense. I already stated that. The parent's who were at the School when Sandy Hook happened can explain this to you....or the students murdered at Virginia Tech, and columbine....the parent's at those schools who were unarmed can also explain it to you....

As can those who drive away from the school and get robbed, raped and murdered going about their daily activities, before or after going to the school......

And again....as long as the person who has the gun doesn't do anything illegal...what is the problem? Since those who plan on doing something illegal will carry their guns regardless of the gun free zone....

So...

Again....

Why should a person who can legally carry a gun, who will not use that gun to commit a crime or to harm anyone be banned from carrying a gun when they drop their kids off at school or pick them up?

Again....

Again...

Self Defense. I already stated that. The parent's who were at the School when Sandy Hook happened can explain this to you....or the students murdered at Virginia Tech, and columbine....the parent's at those schools who were unarmed can also explain it to you....

As can those who drive away from the school and get robbed, raped and murdered going about their daily activities, before or after going to the school......

And again....as long as the person who has the gun doesn't do anything illegal...what is the problem? Since those who plan on doing something illegal will carry their guns regardless of the gun free zone....

So...

Again....

Why should a person who can legally carry a gun, who will not use that gun to commit a crime or to harm anyone be banned from carrying a gun when they drop their kids off at school or pick them up?

So again....

Why do you need to bring a gun to drop off your kid at school?

Again....

Again...

So...

Again....

So again....

Who cares if you have a big gun with you when you drop your kid off at school.

Please tell me how many school kids were hurt or killed by someone accidently......by someone who brouight a gun to school ?

That's what every gun owner says.....until he blows his wife's head off

You run with a strange crowd.

Using your logic, nobody should be allowed to drive into the school area.

As to your signature line.....

Tell us something we don't know.

It was huge choice between two losers.

Thanks to the idiocy of those on the left....the moron on the right won.

Again....

Again...

So...

Again....

So again....

Self defense. Are you that dumb that you cant read those letters?

Again....

Again....

Again...

So...

Again....

So again....

Self defense. Are you that dumb that you cant read those letters?

Again....

Again... why do you need to bring a gun to drop your kid off at school? I can do this all day. I don't have class until Monday.

Forum List

Back