So, looks like Kamala is going to select a white man for a running mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDIOCRACY

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
I can't tell, is that a DEI hire, or perhaps gives her the best chance for victory? Lately some board members with race cards have said DEI hiring of blacks is legit, because under DEI, whites have been hiring whites since our inception. So I don't know, DEI hire?

Shouldn't Kamala put her words for squaring the playing field be put into action? You know, since the Democrats installed a DEI black/Indian woman for POTUS, where's the consistency, why isn't she hiring a non-white or woman? Just kidding, Democrat consistency can only be described in negative terms.

Last edited:
I can't tell, is that a DEI hire, or perhaps gives her the best chance for victory? Lately some board members with race cards have said DEI hiring of blacks is legit, because under DEI, whites have been hiring whites since our inception. So I don't know, DEI hire?

Shouldn't Kamala put her words for squaring the playing field be put into action? You know, since the Democrats installed a DEI black/Indian woman for POTUS, where's the consistency, why isn't she hiring a non-white or woman? Just kidding, Democrat consistency can only be described in negative terms.

History shows that whites have been hiring whites since our inception.

Does anyone really think Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will actually let Kamala make this pick on her own?

Maybe I'm being simple, but I just look at that as just another way of providing balance to the ticket.

How dare she! 😡

Nobody wants to hitch their wagon to that shit show. She won't even be the candidate after the convention.

They kicked one incoherent stuttering fuck to the curb, and now they're stuck with this humiliating spectacle?

The look on the pedo's face is absolutely priceless.... :laughing0301:

Nobody wants to hitch their wagon to that shit show.

This is an extraordinary testament to the extraordinary importance of the power of testifying to importance.
And understanding the strength in understanding what rests with understanding the significance of understanding diplomacy.
And this president owns that in spades. This was just an incredible day. I'm really wet now between my legs.

Good Fucking God.

Whoever ends up her Veep is either going to:
  1. Talk just like her making the pair look like a couple of moron ham-sandwich frauds pressing their interviewers to incredulity in acting like what they say actually made sense.
  2. Or he will actually make sense and speak fairly congruently making Kammy look like a total vegetable forcing people to really wonder WTF they are voting for HER for!

This is an extraordinary testament to the extraordinary importance of the power of testifying to importance.
And understanding the strength in understanding what rests with understanding the significance of understanding diplomacy.
And this president owns that in spades. This was just an incredible day. I'm really wet now between my legs.

Good Fucking God.

Whoever ends up her Veep is either going to:
  1. Talk just like her making the pair look like a couple of moron ham-sandwich frauds pressing their interviewers to incredulity in acting like what they say actually made sense.
  2. Or he will actually make sense and speak fairly congruently making Kammy look like a total vegetable forcing people to really wonder WTF they are voting for HER for!
Careful with that, because a recent leftist mantra for defending Kamala's installment free of democracy is, "well, they voted for Biden and Kamala." Since when do VP take priority over POTUS? Yeah sure, I voted for Pence (cough!). Regardless, the Democracks prevented anyone from running against Biden, all while they planned to INSTALL Kamala, vote-free.

I even read Nixon/Ford did the same thing. Yeah sure, except Nixon resigned, and Ford ran against Reagan and Goldwater in the primary, ooooops........Fucking leftists, they couldn't be more intellectually dishonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back