So Milos has been to 30 LW colleges- Why the obsess with fake Berkeley riot?

Exactly what was fake about the riot?

Are you going to explain to the person who was almost beaten to death by a flagpole, how the riots are "fake"?

Are you going to explain to the marginalized Jew who loves black cock how he did not have his right to free speech revoked? Because after all, the riot was fake...

Are you going to explain to the person who was almost beaten to death by a flagpole, how the riots are "fake"?

Are you going to explain to the marginalized Jew who loves black cock how he did not have his right to free speech revoked? Because after all, the riot was fake...
Ditto.

You call the riot fake. Where the hell do you get that idea.

I like how you justify the behavior at Berkeley because he has been to other colleges. You understand that the violence there stands on its own, right? It is, indeed, indicative of a growing problem within this nation where we have a substantial number of people believing that they have a right to not be offended, that their feelings should shut down others rights and that things they do not like should be utterly silenced of obliterated.

Ditto.

I like how you justify the behavior at Berkeley because he has been to other colleges. You understand that the violence there stands on its own, right? It is, indeed, indicative of a growing problem within this nation where we have a substantial number of people believing that they have a right to not be offended, that their feelings should shut down others rights and that things they do not like should be utterly silenced of obliterated.
A few broken windows and a scorched sidewalk, dupe. No, I'm not up on all the puny outrages you're brainwashed with. Berkeley, Berkeley, Berkeley. Those aren't Dems duh.

Ditto.

A few broken windows and a scorched sidewalk, dupe. No, I'm not up on all the puny outrages you're brainwashed with. Berkeley, Berkeley, Berkeley. Those aren't Dems duh.
Yeah, it was just a few broken windows. It was a super chill atmosphere, which is why no news networks even covered it, right?

Are you fucking retarded? If you arent, why are you trying so hard to convince that you are? Democrats were hunting down anyone they suspected was a Trump supporter and mob beating them with poles. Your ridiculous position is childish nonsense. You dont believe it was a "fake riot" and no one else does either, so whats the point moronic thread?

Ditto.

That is the best that you can do - justify violence and assault through minimization.

I wonder why you feel the need to cover for these radicals? It really makes no sense at all.

Ditto.

Yeah, it was just a few broken windows. It was a super chill atmosphere, which is why no news networks even covered it, right?

Are you fucking retarded? If you arent, why are you trying so hard to convince that you are? Democrats were hunting down anyone they suspected was a Trump supporter and mob beating them with poles. Your ridiculous position is childish nonsense. You dont believe it was a "fake riot" and no one else does either, so whats the point moronic thread?
They're crazy anarchist punks, dupe, not Dems DUHHHHH. 1 guy was hit with a pole (link?), maybe, and the dupes are brainwashed into total idiocy....

Ditto.

They're crazy anarchist punks, dupe, not Dems DUHHHHH. 1 guy was hit with a pole (link?), maybe, and the dupes are brainwashed into total idiocy....
Anarchists...

I assume you can back that tripe up.

Ditto.

That is the best that you can do - justify violence and assault through minimization.

I wonder why you feel the need to cover for these radicals? It really makes no sense at all.
Just enjoy the truth. Berkeley is Berkeley- It's been blown out of all proportion. Colleges on fire etc etc etc...

Ditto.

Anarchists...

I assume you can back that tripe up.
Same black clothed, helmeted or masked punks that take advantage of mass Dem protests to cause damage every time it happens. Never on Fox/Rush, etc, dupe.

Ditto.

Why do these "anarchist dupes" only appear at democrat protests? Answer: because theyre democrats.

What was that little ignorant dupe? You say you have no clue so you're going to spew more inane BS. Is that right little dupe? You know for a dupe, you're pretty fucking stupid. What i truly find interesting from dupes, like you, is how you will attack people as being homophobes if they don't want men going into bathrooms with their girls, but think it's OK to attack a openly gay man merely because he has a political opinion different from yours. Seems you're the homophobe dupe here, mr. asshat.

Ditto.

Of course they covered it, they just didn't go nuts for weeks like the Pub Dupe Propaganda Network...

Ditto.

Why do these "anarchist dupes" only appear at democrat protests? Answer: because theyre democrats.
Because they're protesting the same thing, but peacefully, duh dupe.

Ditto.

Because they're protesting the same thing, but peacefully, duh dupe.
What a nonsensical explanation. What the fuck does that even mean?

Of course they covered it, they just didn't go nuts for weeks like the Pub Dupe Propaganda Network...
Good, then we are in agreement that you democrats rioted and attacked people.... AGAIN! This shit is why you lost the election. People are tired of your intolerance and violence.

Forum List

Back