So much for Bidenomics! Such an idiot!

Oh, are you suffering too?

Sorry to hear that.
You're an idiot.

Millions upon millions of people are suffering because Democrats are pissing away our tax money on illegal aliens and free drugs and booze for the homeless and government sponsored trans gender surgeries.

Businesses go through their own life spans. Biden is no more to blame for store closing this year than Trump was in 2019 before the pandemic. But if you think so, consider this....

Retailers that closed more than 100 stores in 2019:
View attachment 968435

Published Nov. 20, 2019
By November of this year retail store closures were already nearly 55% higher than during the entirety of 2018. That’s according to advisory firm Coresight Research, which put the number of closures at more than 9,000 as of Nov. 1.
presidents that make doing business much harder because of taxes and regulations, are the reason why many stores end up closing. FACT.

presidents that make doing business much harder because of taxes and regulations, are the reason why many stores end up closing. FACT.

So which Trump policy was responsible for all those store closings back in 2019 before the pandemic struck? I see Payless ShoeSource at the top of the list with over 2,000 stores shut. You're saying it and some others I recognize went down because of Trump and weren't affected after being taken over by private equity firms. These firms which took the money and ran by loading them with debt and management fees?

I see Sears on the list too, with just under 250 stores kaput. Folks were recognizing the decline of that retailer since around 1970. I recall that because back then our Sunday School class bought a gift certificate for our teacher who was a leaving and we decided against one from Sears. We felt its quality of goods were noticeably starting to decline. Guess we can blame Sears downfall because of something Nixon did.

So which Trump policy was responsible for all those store closings back in 2019 before the pandemic struck? I see Payless ShoeSource at the top of the list with over 2,000 stores shut. You're saying it and some others I recognize went down because of Trump and weren't affected after being taken over by private equity firms. These firms which took the money and ran by loading them with debt and management fees?

I see Sears on the list too, with just under 250 stores kaput. Folks were recognizing the decline of that retailer since around 1970. I recall that because back then our Sunday School class bought a gift certificate for our teacher who was a leaving and we decided against one from Sears. We felt its quality of goods were noticeably starting to decline. Guess we can blame Sears downfall because of something Nixon did.
And who was the President before President Trump who through regulations and taxes made it very hard for the next guy to recover the economy? Oh yeah, that would be the brown turd Obammy who said "Minimum wage" is the new normal.

You have shit for brains I never said that. I guess a maga fuck can't read. You better get someone to explain what I said.
Says the bitch who voted for a mental case, who is too incompetent to stand trial. So you also must be too incompetent to know better.

Last edited:
It's always fascinating to watch you tards fall for carefully framed hoaxes.

Store closings, you say?

It's been called the "retail apocalypse" for some time now, dipshit. Online retailers are wiping out brick and mortar stores.

But you go, grrl. Blame it on Biden.

Jesus Christ, you idiots are way too easy to hoax. No wonder you support the dumbest moron to ever occupy the White House.

In 2017 alone, more than 12,000 physical stores closed. The reasons included debt and bankruptcy in the face of rising costs, leveraged buyouts, low quarterly profits outside holiday binge spending, delayed effects of the Great Recession,[3] and changes in spending habits. American consumers have shifted their purchasing habits due to various factors, including experience spending versus material goods and homes, casual fashion in relaxed dress codes, as well as the rise of e-commerce[4] and particularly juggernaut companies such as Amazon.com and Walmart. A 2017 Business Insider report dubbed this phenomenon the "Amazon effect" and calculated that Amazon.com was generating more than half of retail-sales growth.

FACTS not guesses...

3 Key reasons retail stores are closing

1. Economic pressure and inflation

One of the main reasons we're seeing so many stores shut down in 2024 is because of the challenging economic times and rising prices.
With essential goods getting pricier and government benefits shrinking, it's hitting lower-income folks hard—and its affecting how they spend their money.

2. Changing consumer habits and the rise of online shopping

Another significant contributor to the closure of retail stores is the continued shift towards online shopping. Thanks to the pandemic, more and more people are opting for the convenience and endless options offered by online giants like Amazon

3. Strategic missteps and the failure to pivot

Aside from economic pressures and changing consumer habits, mismanagement and strategic snafus have also contributed to the downfall of some retailers. Businesses that haven’t kept up with innovation and changing trends are finding themselves at the losing end of the stick.

And who was the President before President Trump who through regulations and taxes made it very hard for the next guy to recover the economy? Oh yeah, that would be the brown turd Obammy who said "Minimum wage" is the new normal.

The last time there was a change in the federal minimum wage was back in 2009. Your contention that it took all throughout the Obama administration and into the 3rd year of Trump's for it to kick in and cause 9,000 store closings during the first ten months of 2019 is hilarious.

For the most part we live in a capitalistic society. You should recognize it and quit playing the partisan politics game.

Says the bitch who voted for a mental case, who is too incompetent to stand trial. So you also must be too incompetent to know better.
Who reads the threads for you? This thread was about store closings and you totally fucked it up.

All male republican here. Never trumper and proud of it. I am surprised since you've been around years that you did not know that.

View attachment 968341 So what does this mean?

Fact check: Biden again falsely claims inflation was 9% when he became president​

View attachment 968346
BTW inflation dropped again this mouth.

You're an idiot.

Millions upon millions of people are suffering because Democrats are pissing away our tax money on illegal aliens and free drugs and booze for the homeless and government sponsored trans gender surgeries.
Who?

Who reads the threads for you? This thread was about store closings and you totally fucked it up.

All male republican here. Never trumper and proud of it. I am surprised since you've been around years that you did not know that.
Just like Joe Bribem, a liar, true blue.

WTF are you talking about baby huey? Keep on whining.
MSN
For Biden, it really was that bad.
“The worst performance in debate history” was the verdict of one Democratic strategist texting with this reporter while the clash at the CNN studios was still happening.
“A f‑‑‑ing disaster,” former President Obama speechwriter-turned-podcaster Jon Favreau told his “Pod Save America” audience soon afterward.
Yes, you are a stupid fucking Joe Biden voter....Dont need to say anything else.

1719686649886.png

Forum List

Back