So much for Global warming, Fargo 19 degrees this morning. We need to restart CO2 production or

we are going to freeze to death in July.
Weather isn't climate.
Actually the climate controls the weather. At least on earth not sure about your planet.
Over time, but not on a daily basis. Do some research before spreading your ignorance.
Then the climate is cooling

Have it your way its snowing in may
When I was a kld 50 years ago, I saw it snow here in June. You're just an idiot masquerading as a sentient human being.
It always snows in June at the proper latitude and altitude

Next

Weather isn't climate.
Actually the climate controls the weather. At least on earth not sure about your planet.
Over time, but not on a daily basis. Do some research before spreading your ignorance.

When I was a kld 50 years ago, I saw it snow here in June. You're just an idiot masquerading as a sentient human being.

Next
Not at 40° North at only 1200 feet.

I kind of like the fact that the air is cleaner because less people are driving.
CO2 isn't a pollutant. It is a vital component of the carbon cycle of which all life on earth depends upon.

Where did I say it was?

If you are going to continue to tell me what I said then use the fucking quote function.

ANd FYI there is a lot more pollution from cars than just CO2 you know everything and you didn't know that?

My bad, I just assumed you figured CO2 was pollution.

Weather isn't climate.

Next
Look kid so it snowed then and now

You proved all is normal

Weather isn't climate.

Next
Look kid so it snowed then and now

You proved all is normal
No, it just proves that given the time, shit happens. Just as if you wait long enough, you will get a 100 foot freak wave in the ocean when everything lines up just right. Doesn't mean the ocean is getting rougher though.

I kind of like the fact that the air is cleaner because less people are driving.
CO2 isn't a pollutant. It is a vital component of the carbon cycle of which all life on earth depends upon.

Where did I say it was?

If you are going to continue to tell me what I said then use the fucking quote function.

ANd FYI there is a lot more pollution from cars than just CO2 you know everything and you didn't know that?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME

Where did I say it was?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME
So tell us what you assume about the great flood

Where did I say it was?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME

I don't assume anything about it.

Floods have happened countless times in the earth's history

Where did I say it was?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME

Lol and noah saved everything

Take your pills

Where did I say it was?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME

Lol and noah saved everything

Take your pills

Where did I ever mention Noah in any post ?

Go ahead and quote it.

Why don't you stop being a disingenuous fuckstick and stop making shit up?

Weather isn't climate.

Not to mention numerous snowstorms in may.

Jo

Weather isn't climate.

Not to mention numerous snowstorms in may.

Jo
Last year colorado had snow in july

Where did I say it was?

only ASSHOLES ASSUME
I never said I wasn't an asshole. I can be a huge asshole when I want to be.

Like for instance, if I ever read one of your posts complaining about how CO2 is a pollutant, just wait and see how big of an asshole I'll be. :lol:

Forum List

Back