So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

Oprah has made a fortune too but like magic she hasn't DONE anything. They're both just entertainers. They don't start businesses that make products people use. They're just part of the minstrel show that blacks have always been good at.

bs. You obvious don't know anything about Oprah, her philanthropy, or her business ventures. She started up her own tv network, employing thousands.

TV network??? Thanks for proving my point. TV is just more useless entertainment. Why don't blacks start companies that make cars or computers - something useful.

QUOTE]

Hey stupid. No one said magic is poor. THINK

which contradicts your assessment of him as a useless parasite, and that he isn't a successful businessman and producer.
Think!

HAHAHA. I can't believe you're stupid enough to say that!!! Lots of rich people are parasites; in fact most of them are. What do lawyers or bankers or politicians or pro athletes produce.?

QUOTE]

Hey stupid. No one said magic is poor. THINK

which contradicts your assessment of him as a useless parasite, and that he isn't a successful businessman and producer.
Think!

HAHAHA. I can't believe you're stupid enough to say that!!! Lots of rich people are parasites; in fact most of them are. What do lawyers or bankers or politicians or pro athletes produce.?

The list is too long, and your attention span is short.

Oprah has made a fortune too but like magic she hasn't DONE anything. They're both just entertainers. They don't start businesses that make products people use. They're just part of the minstrel show that blacks have always been good at.

bs. You obvious don't know anything about Oprah, her philanthropy, or her business ventures. She started up her own tv network, employing thousands.

TV network??? Thanks for proving my point. TV is just more useless entertainment. Why don't blacks start companies that make cars or computers - something useful.

Again, you're confusing your opinion with "truth". You believe TV is useless entertainment. That is not truth. You believe that companies that make cars and computers is "useful", as opposed to everything else. That is not the absolute truth. Anything else? LOL

Katsteven2012 said:
Indeed. I opted to not even address his stupid post after noticing that he states what the GDP for "Africa" is, then proceeded to provide a link that lists "countries" by GDP. I guess he doesn't know that Africa is a continent made up of numerous countries....not surprising!

Yes, I guess Shootspeeders just scanned the bottom of the list and went from there. He did not have a clue and hoped that no one would actually look at the link and call him on it!. Ironically, his stupidity has been rather useful. He inadvertently gave us ammunition to use in any of his future manifestations.
His link provides irrefutable proof that some Black African nations have GDPs higher than, not only some North African Nations, but some Western nations too!

I shall copy the Permalink of Speedshooter's self destruction and store it in a desktop folder so I can pull it out and hurl it at him when I encounter more of his stupidity!

Last edited:
Yup, you're a regular legend in your own mind.

I would like to buy poet for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worth.

Not on your Jack-N-The-Box salary. LOL
P.S. Slavery is ended. The selling of human beings is outlawed. Guess you didn't get the memo. Oh, that's right, you were "slow", in school.

you are less than useless unless used as alligator bait

Katsteven2012 said:
Indeed. I opted to not even address his stupid post after noticing that he states what the GDP for "Africa" is, then proceeded to provide a link that lists "countries" by GDP. I guess he doesn't know that Africa is a continent made up of numerous countries....not surprising!

Yes, I guess Shootspeeders just scanned the bottom of the list and went from there. He did not have a clue and hoped that no one would actually look at the link and call him on it!. Ironically, his stupidity has been rather useful. He inadvertently gave us ammunition to use in any of his future manifestations.
His link provides irrefutable proof that some Black African nations have GDPs higher than, not only some North African Nations, but some Western nations too!

I shall copy the Permalink of Speedshooter's self destruction and store it in a desktop folder so I can pull it out and hurl it at him when I encounter more of his stupidity!

I think it is fairly safe to assume that more of his "stupidity" will rear its ugly head in this forum.......most likely before the end of the day. Of course, being the lying idiot he is, he will probably insist that "he did not make that statement".

Here's hoping that the "Humane Society" will come to his rescue soon.

I would like to buy poet for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worth.

P.S. Slavery is ended. The selling of human beings is outlawed. Guess you didn't get the memo. Oh, that's right, you were "slow", in school.

too bad you'll never get the opportunity to try it out, bitch.

poet and shootspeeders arguing has got to be the dumb and dumber slap-fight of the century! :lol:

Katsteven2012 said:

I think it is fairly safe to assume that more of his "stupidity" will rear its ugly head in this forum.......most likely before the end of the day. Of course, being the lying idiot he is, he will probably insist that "he did not make that statement".

Hey a Kat.... you a big Hendrix fan?

that's unfortunate

it's also unfortunate the I can't call you a racial slur to your face

[q
There is only ONE African country listed that has a GDP of less than $500 and that is the
Democratic republic of Congo. and there are only about 8 that have a GDP under 1000 per annum.
Gabon had a GDP of $15,852 in 2011; Botswana had a whopping $14,746; Mauritius had $14,420; Equatorial Guinea shocked me with its $36,202 ( thats higher than some OPEC countries) then comes South Africa at 10960 and Tunisia with 9317. There were more but after seeing how incompetent you really are, I stopped counting! Thanks for providing indisputable proof of your malicious, knee jerk agenda, You are grasping at straws. Indeed, a drowning (man?) whose fantasy world is crumbling around him is the thing you have become.

HAHAHA. What is a gabon? Or a botswana? Those are tiny little countries that have no impact on the average per capita GDP. Big countries like Congo and zimbabwe and nigeria have per capita GDPs like 2% of america or yurp.!!! Only reason South Africa has a number 20% of america's is because they still have a lot of whites. But they are leaving and SA is sinking. THINK you microbe.

Indeed. I am a lifelong admirer. Without his influence, I probably would have starved to death in college had it not been for doing his covers when I could get a gig.

Saw him perform in my hometown when I was 13 when he was into the "Band of Gypsies" thing with Buddy Miles.......after that, I was hooked.

Last edited:

that's unfortunate

Yes you can....Buckeye 45 has no problem doing it, behind the comfort and safety of a monitor screen. But you and he can call me it, all day long...behind the comfort and safety of your screen monitor, as I have you both on ignore... bitches.

This shows how dumb the OP is. Even if the story is true it's just one person and doesn't prove anything about the approximately 500 million blacks in the world.

Few people deny that intelligence differences overlap between the races. Nevertheless, there are significant differences in average intelligence, and these differences persist despite expensive efforts to bridge them.

Indeed. I am a lifelong admirer. Without his influence, I probably would have starved to death in college had it not been for doing his covers when I could get a gig.

Saw him perform in my hometown when I was 13 when he was into the "Band of Gypsies" thing with Buddy Miles.......after that, I was hooked.

He was left handed, that's why he played an upside down Strat.........

that's unfortunate

Yes you can....Buckeye 45 has no problem doing it, behind the comfort and safety of a monitor screen. But you and he can call me it, all day long...behind the comfort and safety of your screen monitor, as I have you both on ignore... bitches.

how do you know if we call you anything if you have your PM turned off and we are on ignore? :dunno:

Forum List

Back