So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

You're the liar. My quote does NOT say ALL blacks are stupid. But judged as a group, yes, blacks are mentally inferior.

Too late to try to fix your lie now, you did say that blacks are stupid.BTW, I'm just curious, why is it so important to you to keep harping on that issue? You appear to be obsessed with
Insuring the whole world revolves around you and your belief that blacks as a group are stupid.

. Does that make you feel good about yourself? I cannot see how it can when you know millions of black people are smarter than you. You must feel terrible pain whenever you read or hear something that upsets your morbid worldview of blacks. Î can only give you my pity. As black African intellectuals go about changing the world you knew, your response to those startling developments would likely require incarceration in a sanatorium

Once again. Shootspeeders is simply a troll. He knows he can piss people off when it comes to subjects like race. Everyone seems to always fall for his bait. You can make a thread about very smart blacks and he can come along and say, Affirmative Action and then make up some stupid argument to support his wrong claim.

I honestly don't know why people rage at him anymore. He has said out of the blue several times how blacks and Africans are stupid, mentally inferior, and can't function in a white society and he will continue to do so, because he knows people are going to rage at him. He feeds from it. He's not obsessed over this at all. Likely doesn't believe half the things he states. He just knows he's getting the results he wants. People here are just too easy to piss off. Thats what a troll does. They love getting a rise out of people.

Who is mad? Not me! I was cool calm and collected when I wrote my response to Shootspeeders. It is HE who has a rage problem and I love to pull his chain from time to time. Thanks for the concern but I got it under control!

You are unaware of the real Magic Johnson. He is a sports game changer. He is a business game changer. He is a humanity game changer. He is a personal tragedy game changer. He is a great role model for everyone.

Magic has changed more things for the better than most other people including Obama.

You idiot. Magic is just a stupid former athlete - a useless parasite his whole life. The only important people in a country are the businessmen and scientists. They are the producers.

Magic Johnson Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Half a billion, bitch. How much are you worth? The price of a "Whopper"????
BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now that shit was funny!

who, other than dumbass bigots

go ahead

cite

this thread is nothing but another poet "PAY ATTENTION" to me thread

If africans aren't dumb then why is africa by far the most backward continent on the planet.? Name one other continent still in the stone age.

Frankly, I can't name a continent that is still in the stone age, including Africa. Most of the Africans I see in National Geographic and on PBS are carrying guns and wearing khakis.
There may be a few isolated tribes that hunt with stone tipped spears or arrows but most of them have migrated to the UK or the US where their academic achievements are astounding the world. Heh heh heh!:dig:

You are unaware of the real Magic Johnson. He is a sports game changer. He is a business game changer. He is a humanity game changer. He is a personal tragedy game changer. He is a great role model for everyone.

Magic has changed more things for the better than most other people including Obama.

You idiot. Magic is just a stupid former athlete - a useless parasite his whole life. The only important people in a country are the businessmen and scientists. They are the producers.

1% of Magic Johnson's wealth came from playing sports. 99% of his $500+ million came from his business after he caught aids & retired sports. Yet your small mind only sees sports.

Magic has made a half a Billion Dollars in his businesses serving the worst black areas of this country. He has helped these people & created a shitload of new jobs in the black community. He has raised money for & donated to aids research. But all you see is a basket ball player enticing them to play sports.

Magic Johnson shocked the world by having the guts to announce he had aids. His November 7, 1991 aids announcement shocked the world & did more for society than anyone in our lifetime. Since then it has continually reduced crime, IV drug use, & illegitimate birth rates 9 months later due to safe sex, fewer sex partners & orgies. No businessman, scientist, political policy or abortion had any affect on these social problems until Magic scared the riffraff straight.

8700090041_be26d2b3e5_z.jpg
8701212250_e61e1f881c_z.jpg

Last edited:
If africans aren't dumb then why is africa by far the most backward continent on the planet.? Name one other continent still in the stone age.

Frankly, I can't name a continent that is still in the stone age, including Africa. Most of the Africans I see in National Geographic and on PBS are carrying guns and wearing khakis.
There may be a few isolated tribes that hunt with stone tipped spears or arrows but most of them have migrated to the UK or the US where their academic achievements are astounding the world. Heh heh heh!:dig:

Check this list of annual per capita GDP by country. The average for black africa is about $500 !!!

List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[
1% of Magic Johnson's wealth came from playing sports. 99% of his $500+ million came from his business after he caught aids & retired sports. Yet your small mind only sees sports.

Magic has made a half a Billion Dollars in his businesses serving the worst black areas of this country. He has helped these people & created a shitload of new jobs in the black community. He has raised money for & donated to aids research. But all you see is a basket ball player enticing them to play sports.

Oprah has made a fortune too but like magic she hasn't DONE anything. They're both just entertainers. They don't start businesses that make products people use. They're just part of the minstrel show that blacks have always been good at.

You stupid wiboowals are always knocking down straw men. Nobody said all blacks are stupid. There are smart blacks and certainly dumb whites. But on average whites are smarter and the evidence is overwhelming. It appears the simple concept of "average" is beyond you.

You are a liar. Look above at your own post...highlighted in bold RED so EVEN YOU can see it.

You're the liar. My quote does NOT say ALL blacks are stupid. But judged as a group,
yes, blacks are mentally inferior.

Lol!

To that, all that I can say is is that "Jerry has his kids, and your parents have you".

If you were any dumber, you would be living in someone's backyard being fed "Miracle Grow".

China has over 2 billion people. America is in the millions. If combat were to take place, we would have to nuke them. If not that, they would totally overrun our military. Their numbers are just too high.

China only has 1.2 billion people. The US has 316 million people. China only out-numbers us by less than 4 to 1. Our US soldiers killed 100 enemy for every 1 American lost in Iraq. So we can still kill China 26 times over without nukes.

Their army still gets stronger everyday. And how can you be certain that If war were to happen, that the United States would win? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they have equal technology and weaponry to the United States? Head on, we would be overwhelmed. A nuke would be the only solution and they would likely nuke us back.

The United States has more weaponry, and spends more on military defense than the majority of multiple countries combined. A nation that was built on conquest over lesser adversaries and is self appointed as the "worlds police" has to be equipped to vanquish any threat on the planet in short order.

Whether they're dumb or not, they are unquestionably the least productive and the least educated.

Check this list of annual per capita GDP by country. The average for black africa is about $500 !!!

You are not just a liar, you are an incompetent moron! You had the audacity to say the average per capita GDP for black africa is $500 and then post a ink that refutes it.

There is only ONE African country listed that has a GDP of less than $500 and that is the
Democratic republic of Congo. and there are only about 8 that have a GDP under 1000 per annum.
Gabon had a GDP of $15,852 in 2011; Botswana had a whopping $14,746; Mauritius had $14,420; Equatorial Guinea shocked me with its $36,202 ( thats higher than some OPEC countries) then comes South Africa at 10960 and Tunisia with 9317. There were more but after seeing how incompetent you really are, I stopped counting! Thanks for providing indisputable proof of your malicious, knee jerk agenda, You are grasping at straws. Indeed, a drowning (man?) whose fantasy world is crumbling around him is the thing you have become.

Last edited:

You are not just a liar, you are an incompetent moron! You had the audacity to say the average per capita GDP for black africa is $500 and then post a ink that refutes it.

Indeed. I opted to not even address his stupid post after noticing that he states what the GDP for "Africa" is, then proceeded to provide a link that lists "countries" by GDP. I guess he doesn't know that Africa is a continent made up of numerous countries....not surprising!

There is only ONE African country listed that has a GDP of less than $500 and that is the
Democratic republic of Congo. and there are only about 8 that have a GDP under 1000 per annum.
Gabon had a GDP of $15,852 in 2011; Botswana had a whopping $14,746; Mauritius had $14,420; Equatorial Guinea shocked me with its $36,202 ( thats higher than some OPEC countries) then comes South Africa at 10960 and Tunisia with 9317. There were more but after seeing how incompetent you really are, I stopped counting! Thanks for providing indisputable proof of your malicious, knee jerk agenda, You are grasping at straws. Indeed, a drowning (man?) whose fantasy world is crumbling around him is [Bthe thing you have become.
[/B]

Yes. "thing" is a perfect description.

[

Oprah has made a fortune too but like magic she hasn't DONE anything. They're both just entertainers. They don't start businesses that make products people use. They're just part of the minstrel show that blacks have always been good at.
bs. You obvious don't know anything about Oprah, her philanthropy, or her business ventures. She started up her own tv network, employing thousands.

Magic Johnson Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Half a billion, bitch. How much are you worth? The price of a "Whopper"????

Hey stupid. No one said magic is poor. THINK

which contradicts your assessment of him as a useless parasite, and that he isn't a successful businessman and producer.
Think!

Well, guess what? This black, here, is smarter than the lot of you. Especially "you".

Yup, you're a regular legend in your own mind.

I would like to buy poet for what he is worth and sell him for what he thinks he is worth.

Not on your Jack-N-The-Box salary. LOL
P.S. Slavery is ended. The selling of human beings is outlawed. Guess you didn't get the memo. Oh, that's right, you were "slow", in school.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back