So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

[
Good for him. Hard work paid off.
A couple of hundred thousand more like that and Africa will have caught up with Asia.

In the first place he got the high grades thru affirmative action. In the second place it will take a hundred MILLION smart blacks to catch up with china and it's not gonna happen. Blacks are mentally inferior. You know it and so do blacks.

OMFG. Seriously? No wonder Poet doesn't have you on ignore. You're both alike.:cuckoo:

Overall, greed is what screwed the African kings over. Just like today, money means more than human life and dignity.

I'm surprised only Ethiopia united. If all of Africa had united, they would have been way too difficult to defeat. The whites had the weapons, but the Africans knew their land and had strength in numbers. Even today, Africa has a larger population than Europe.

Africa was too divided and had corrupted kings. Some traded slaves for peace. Some were just money hungry. Two major flaws was its downfall.

You also see a similar pattern with blacks in America. Not enough of us are united (this is obvious), and not enough of the rich educated blacks are willing to help their communities. Look at these rappers making large sums of money but don't do anything for the black community. I mean there are some, but not enough.

Were doing the same mistake our ancestors did to put it short. It's gotten so bad that probably the only way to get out of this is war like I mentioned in my other post.

Only unity will save us blacks.

African unity very well might be the key as you have intimated, But efforts towards that goal have been thwarted by European interests. The west doesn't seem to want Africa to use its valuable resources to build a manufacturing base to compete with the west. The west wants those resources to keep themselves strong.

One Western tool for applying the screws to African progress has been the IMF or International Monetary Fund. Loans to African nations from that nefarious source are inevitably accompanied by usurious interest rates and demands for national austerity.
Developing nations, already saddled with depressed economies have little hope of recovery as the IMF and World Bank bleeds them dry, no matter how hard they work!

Still, not all African nations have been smothered by the blanket of Western induced austerity. Some have managed to capitalize on their oil resources. From that group of African based OPEC a star arose and championed Pan Africanism or African UNITY.
His dream of a united Africa was never realized after his regime was toppled and he was publicly murdered with the help of NATO by rebel factions in his own country. Can you guess who this African was?

Overall, greed is what screwed the African kings over. Just like today, money means more than human life and dignity.

I'm surprised only Ethiopia united. If all of Africa had united, they would have been way too difficult to defeat. The whites had the weapons, but the Africans knew their land and had strength in numbers. Even today, Africa has a larger population than Europe.

Africa was too divided and had corrupted kings. Some traded slaves for peace. Some were just money hungry. Two major flaws was its downfall.

You also see a similar pattern with blacks in America. Not enough of us are united (this is obvious), and not enough of the rich educated blacks are willing to help their communities. Look at these rappers making large sums of money but don't do anything for the black community. I mean there are some, but not enough.

Were doing the same mistake our ancestors did to put it short. It's gotten so bad that probably the only way to get out of this is war like I mentioned in my other post.

African unity very well might be the key as you have intimated, But efforts towards that goal have been thwarted by European interests. The west doesn't seem to want Africa to use its valuable resources to build a manufacturing base to compete with the west. The west wants those resources to keep themselves strong.

One Western tool for applying the screws to African progress has been the IMF or International Monetary Fund. Loans to African nations from that nefarious source are inevitably accompanied by usurious interest rates and demands for national austerity.
Developing nations, already saddled with depressed economies have little hope of recovery as the IMF and World Bank bleeds them dry, no matter how hard they work!

Still, not all African nations have been smothered by the blanket of Western induced austerity. Some have managed to capitalize on their oil resources. From that group of African based OPEC a star arose and championed Pan Africanism or African UNITY.
His dream of a united Africa was never realized after his regime was toppled and he was publicly murdered with the help of NATO by rebel factions in his own country. Can you guess who this African was?
That's easy. Gaddafi.

IMF lending instruments

Over the years, the IMF has developed various loan instruments that are tailored to address the specific circumstances of its diverse membership. Low-income countries may borrow on concessional terms through the Extended Credit Facility (ECF), the Standby Credit Facility (SCF) and the Rapid Credit Facility (RCF) (see IMF Support for Low-Income Countries). Concessional loans carry zero interest rates until the end of 2014.

Uh, pardon me.....but I am in the room. And there is no cowardice here but control and manipulation. This is how you do battle with Neanderthals, miscreants, and mental midgets. It pisses you off, doesn't it??? Well, imagine how I feel, when folks attempt to malign me, on a daily basis, with lies, insults, and mischaracterizations, because they, precisely, are "cowards", and cannot take the heat. Do unto others.....
My manhood isn't in question, and has never been. A victim, would allow himself to be ravaged, and maligned, without a fight. That wouldn't be me. I've been kicking racist, homophobic, and bigoted ass for 10 years...and I'm still going strong. You got something you want to say? Say it now.

You couldn't kick your way out of a wet paper sack.

What you are is a pathetic liar that denies any and all truth that doesn't fit your racist views.

There's a reason I have it on ignore. Not raising a response from me here, it decided to send a pm. Curios, I read it. But the shit-talking racist slime ball won't accept a response to a pm. You are restrained in your characterization of it as a pathetic liar and a racist.

LOL. Learn to spell. The word is "curious". And I have never lied. It's my righteousness...what do you have? Hmmm? Racist? Ha! Tell that to my white friends and white family members.

You couldn't kick your way out of a wet paper sack.

What you are is a pathetic liar that denies any and all truth that doesn't fit your racist views.

There's a reason I have it on ignore. Not raising a response from me here, it decided to send a pm. Curios, I read it. But the shit-talking racist slime ball won't accept a response to a pm. You are restrained in your characterization of it as a pathetic liar and a racist.

LOL. Learn to spell. The word is "curious". And I have never lied. It's my righteousness...what do you have? Hmmm? Racist? Ha! Tell that to my white friends and white family members.

Your progressive white friends and family. Remember the po-it way ... progressiveness trumps race!

[

HAHAHA. More liberal cowcrap blaming black problems on the west!!! It's alwas our fault that africa fails according to lilbs. Truth is blacks are stupid and don't produce the engineers and businessmen that create wealth.

[

HAHAHA. More liberal cowcrap blaming black problems on the west!!! It's alwas our fault that africa fails according to lilbs. Truth is blacks are stupid and don't produce the engineers and businessmen that create wealth.

NSBE - National Society of Black Engineers

Black Enterprise - Your #1 Resource for Black Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Small Businesses

An apology is indicated.

Shootspeeders, I'm black! What should I do? I can't even count right! How do I get a job with such bad education and lower intelligence? I'm asking you since your white and I'm this mindless black savage that can't control myself. I can't help it! What do I do shooty?

IMF lending instruments

Over the years, the IMF has developed various loan instruments that are tailored to address the specific circumstances of its diverse membership. Low-income countries may borrow on concessional terms through the Extended Credit Facility (ECF), the Standby Credit Facility (SCF) and the Rapid Credit Facility (RCF) (see IMF Support for Low-Income Countries). Concessional loans carry zero interest rates until the end of 2014.
Gaddafi's refusal of the World Bank, IMF, Western multinationals & AFRICOM: the real casus belli obscured by 'humanitarian' deceits | empirestrikesblack

Naturally the IMF website is going to present itself in the best light. But thanks for opening this can of worms, believe me you're going to regret it. This excerpt and link should give readers a more balanced perspective. This post is for those who think for themselves, not for the closed minds on the right who seem to spread their ubiquitous angst so fervently.

With every passing day, the Libyan picture becomes clearer. The emerging picture confirms what most people, including imperialists, know —that the reason for the military action against Libya is anything but humanitarian.

Protecting Libya’s civilians from Muammar Gaddafi’s forces is only a cover for a campaign aimed at regime change and the plunder of the resources not only of Libya but also of the whole of Africa.

[

Bell curve and college exams. You're wrong to think there's no smart blacks as there clearly are.

Didn't Gadafi also offer(correct me if I am wrong) a 1 billion dollar donation to The Nation of Islam bac which was blocked by the Clinton administration?

Excellent post. Didn't Gadafi also offer(correct me if I am wrong) a 1 billion dollar donation to The Nation of Islam back in the 90's which was blocked by the Clinton administration?

Excellent post. Didn't Gadafi also offer(correct me if I am wrong) a 1 billion dollar donation to The Nation of Islam back in the 90's which was blocked by the Clinton administration?
Which might explain Farrakhan's defense of Gadafi.

Forum List

Back