So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

[
Good for him. Hard work paid off.
A couple of hundred thousand more like that and Africa will have caught up with Asia.

In the first place he got the high grades thru affirmative action. In the second place it will take a hundred MILLION smart blacks to catch up with china and it's not gonna happen. Blacks are mentally inferior. You know it and so do blacks.

Now this fool is crazy! How the hell do you get HIGH grades through Affirmative Action?

Sheer madness! But you don't stop there. You alone have the magic number of "smart" blacks necessary to reach economical or technological parity with Asia. With that lunacy floating around in your skull its no wonder you have lost touch with reality.

Step back, take a deep breath and think about what you are saying for a minute. Perhaps then some modicum of rational thought might seep in and bring you back to your senses!

[
Good for him. Hard work paid off.
A couple of hundred thousand more like that and Africa will have caught up with Asia.

In the first place he got the high grades thru affirmative action. In the second place it will take a hundred MILLION smart blacks to catch up with china and it's not gonna happen. Blacks are mentally inferior. You know it and so do blacks.

Here is a job lead for you, and Affirmative Action will not present an issue in your getting hired. All of the other potential applicants will be retarded......like you.

If I happen to notice any other opportunities to provide you with more leads that match your skill set, I will post them here for you.

Mentally Retarded jobs | Jobs2Careers

Last edited:
Would it be accurate to say that most black nations in the 14-17th century were weak and they just couldn't fight off the European invaders(besides;Ethiopia of course) . So they traded slaves for peace? but it didn't cause peace as it back fired and the Europeans took over anyways.

Is that accurate? I was watching the history channel(the history of human civilization that was on many nights) and kind of got this idea out of it.

Last edited:
I suppose that probably could have been the case, but keep in mind there were corrupted African kings. Even today, some parts of Africa are corrupted. The people need to destroy their evil governments. I just don't know why it hasn't happened yet.

I thought you were insulting shootspeeders. He doesn't accept pms either. At least the option doesn't show it.

I suppose that probably could have been the case, but keep in mind there were corrupted African kings. Even today, some parts of Africa are corrupted. The people need to destroy their evil governments. I just don't know why it hasn't happened yet.

Very true...

There were a lot of African leaders(kings) that worked and traded with the Europeans for wealth in exchange for slaves. Many of the people that should of been fighting for Africa sold your people down the river.

I thought you were insulting shootspeeders. He doesn't accept pms either. At least the option doesn't show it.

Nah, shootspeeders hasn't left me a pm. Lot's of people don't accept them, but poet isn't even man enough to accept responses from those he addresses directly. I apologize if you were offended. I feel somewhat...um, strongly about cowardice.
Peace.

Overall, greed is what screwed the African kings over. Just like today, money means more than human life and dignity.

I'm surprised only Ethiopia united. If all of Africa had united, they would have been way too difficult to defeat. The whites had the weapons, but the Africans knew their land and had strength in numbers. Even today, Africa has a larger population than Europe.

Africa was too divided and had corrupted kings. Some traded slaves for peace. Some were just money hungry. Two major flaws was its downfall.

You also see a similar pattern with blacks in America. Not enough of us are united (this is obvious), and not enough of the rich educated blacks are willing to help their communities. Look at these rappers making large sums of money but don't do anything for the black community. I mean there are some, but not enough.

Were doing the same mistake our ancestors did to put it short. It's gotten so bad that probably the only way to get out of this is war like I mentioned in my other post.

Only unity will save us blacks.

Last edited:
Hey, racist fucktard...you don't accept personal messages...well, guess what...you can kiss my ass...on second thought, stay away from my ass, you faggot motherfucker. I raise animals, I observe animals...you think because you do it, it's normal...think again. Sex in any other species is to procreate. You wanna fuck someone to demonstrate how much you 'love' them...that's a human 'creation'.
If you haven't got the guts to take the heat, fuck off and quit sending private messages you won't take a response to...fuckin' asswipe coward fucktard.

Don't like negative repping? Well, stop making bigoted commentary that amount to "lies".
And I don't have to read your ass in private.....I can do it, in "open forum", just the same.

FYI- Real men don't "freak out" behind gays. They are confident in their manhood, and are not bothered. It's those men whose sexuality is dubious, that get their big girl "panties" in a wad, and start slinging homophobic slurs to steer attention away from themselves. Girl, nobody cares what you do in alleys, bathrooms, or in corners, in the dark...but one day, you're gonna have to come into the light, and be who you really want to be. Take your time

Nah, shootspeeders hasn't left me a pm. Lot's of people don't accept them, but poet isn't even man enough to accept responses from those he addresses directly. I apologize if you were offended. I feel somewhat...um, strongly about cowardice.
Peace.

Uh, pardon me.....but I am in the room. And there is no cowardice here but control and manipulation. This is how you do battle with Neanderthals, miscreants, and mental midgets. It pisses you off, doesn't it??? Well, imagine how I feel, when folks attempt to malign me, on a daily basis, with lies, insults, and mischaracterizations, because they, precisely, are "cowards", and cannot take the heat. Do unto others.....
My manhood isn't in question, and has never been. A victim, would allow himself to be ravaged, and maligned, without a fight. That wouldn't be me. I've been kicking racist, homophobic, and bigoted ass for 10 years...and I'm still going strong. You got something you want to say? Say it now.

Peace.

Uh, pardon me.....but I am in the room. And there is no cowardice here but control and manipulation. This is how you do battle with Neanderthals, miscreants, and mental midgets. It pisses you off, doesn't it??? Well, imagine how I feel, when folks attempt to malign me, on a daily basis, with lies, insults, and mischaracterizations, because they, precisely, are "cowards", and cannot take the heat. Do unto others.....
My manhood isn't in question, and has never been. A victim, would allow himself to be ravaged, and maligned, without a fight. That wouldn't be me. I've been kicking racist, homophobic, and bigoted ass for 10 years...and I'm still going strong. You got something you want to say? Say it now.

You couldn't kick your way out of a wet paper sack.

What you are is a pathetic liar that denies any and all truth that doesn't fit your racist views.

Peace.

You couldn't kick your way out of a wet paper sack.

What you are is a pathetic liar that denies any and all truth that doesn't fit your racist views.

There's a reason I have it on ignore. Not raising a response from me here, it decided to send a pm. Curios, I read it. But the shit-talking racist slime ball won't accept a response to a pm. You are restrained in your characterization of it as a pathetic liar and a racist.

Hey, racist fucktard...you don't accept personal messages...well, guess what...you can kiss my ass...on second thought, stay away from my ass, you faggot motherfucker. I raise animals, I observe animals...you think because you do it, it's normal...think again. Sex in any other species is to procreate. You wanna fuck someone to demonstrate how much you 'love' them...that's a human 'creation'.
If you haven't got the guts to take the heat, fuck off and quit sending private messages you won't take a response to...fuckin' asswipe coward fucktard.

Don't like negative repping? Well, stop making bigoted commentary that amount to "lies".
And I don't have to read your ass in private.....I can do it, in "open forum", just the same.

FYI- Real men don't "freak out" behind gays. They are confident in their manhood, and are not bothered. It's those men whose sexuality is dubious, that get their big girl "panties" in a wad, and start slinging homophobic slurs to steer attention away from themselves. Girl, nobody cares what you do in alleys, bathrooms, or in corners, in the dark...but one day, you're gonna have to come into the light, and be who you really want to be. Take your time

You can't negative rep anyone moron!

If all of Africa had united, they would have been way too difficult to defeat. ...

Human history suggests that is, was, and will probably always be very, very unlikely. Just look at Europe's history of butchering one another.

Peace.

Does that make you cowardphobic?

Forum List

Back