So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

The strategy of integration granted LEGAL access to public services and facilities, but did nothing to revitalize and drive self reliant economic development in the communtities that blacks lived in.

The movement should have actually been a multi tiered program that included a grass roots venture capital raising initiative led by black business people, geared towards creating and reinvesting wealth in black owned businesses city by city.

Sigh. They can't do it. Blacks don't have the brains to run a business, even a mom and pop one. Most are illiterate and incapable of even 3rd grade arithmetic. It's not about education. THEY CAN'T DO IT, no matter how hard you try to teach them.

ROFLMAO! Speedtweaker, you have an extremely abnormal obsession with blacks in general and Affirmative Action.

It becomes more evident everyday that your filthy, pimply carcass was probably kicked out of some minimum wage grunt job in favor of a better, and more dependable black employee, and therefore you are angry.......to the extent of being downright incoherent.

If you had gone to work as opposed to wasting your worthless existence worrying about "blacks", you would be much better off right now.

7-11 is always hiring. Get back in the game, and quit your pissing and moaning.

The strategy of integration granted LEGAL access to public services and facilities, but did nothing to revitalize and drive self reliant economic development in the communtities that blacks lived in.

The movement should have actually been a multi tiered program that included a grass roots venture capital raising initiative led by black business people, geared towards creating and reinvesting wealth in black owned businesses city by city.

Sigh. They can't do it. Blacks don't have the brains to run a business, even a mom and pop one. Most are illiterate and incapable of even 3rd grade arithmetic. It's not about education. THEY CAN'T DO IT, no matter how hard you try to teach them.

The list of successful black business owners is endless. There is ample evidence to refute every one of your claims. You're a moron and a gut bucket racist.

Yes I am African American and like the others say, I speak the truth about my community. Every community has their faults, so as a community we should rise up and actually make a change. I'm tired of mostly black on black crime. I've lost a few of my cousins to it.

We have potential and now it's time to use it and stop completely blaming whitey. Most of the stuff humans do overall is by free will.

I don't think you're African-American, by the fact that you "freely" used a racial pejorative to describe white people. A thinking black person, would never do that, no matter what his or her ideology. Whites are to blame for much...there is no need to lower one's self and describe them using racial pejoratives, which makes you look suspect.

The list of successful black business owners is endless. There is ample evidence to refute every one of your claims. You're a moron and a gut bucket racist.

And yet you don't have him on ignore. LOL! Priceless!

I don't think you're African-American, by the fact that you "freely" used a racial pejorative to describe white people. A thinking black person, would never do that, no matter what his or her ideology. Whites are to blame for much...there is no need to lower one's self and describe them using racial pejoratives, which makes you look suspect.

Now THAT is fucking funny coming from you! Thanks for the laugh!

Yes I am African American and like the others say, I speak the truth about my community. Every community has their faults, so as a community we should rise up and actually make a change. I'm tired of mostly black on black crime. I've lost a few of my cousins to it.

We have potential and now it's time to use it and stop completely blaming whitey. Most of the stuff humans do overall is by free will.

Speaking as a white man, "whitey" does not offend me. I do not see it as pejorative at all. And I doubt that any white person on this board would take offense to being called whitey.

You see us whites don't give anyone that kind of power over us. We don't take offense at words like honky, whitey, cracker, redneck etc... We understand that it's just a feeble attempt to insult and we laugh at those attempts.

Speaking as a white man, "whitey" does not offend me. I do not see it as pejorative at all. And I doubt that any white person on this board would take offense to being called whitey.

You see us whites don't give anyone that kind of power over us. We don't take offense at words like honky, whitey, cracker, redneck etc... We understand that it's just a feeble attempt to insult and we laugh at those attempts.

Please. Like I believe that crap. And, in any event, that would be "you". What? You summarily dismiss "whitey" because you're so fond of using the "n-word" and will do a quid quo pro????
MPR: The 'n-word'

The N-word
It is probably the ugliest racial slur ever created. It is a word known primarily as a means to denigrate African Americans. The word packs such power to represent overt racial hatred, most people - regardless of race - will not even utter it. This spring, Rich Stanek who was Minnesota's Public Safety Commissioner at the time, admitted he used the word more than 12 years ago in a court deposition. He says he didn't use the word against anybody; he merely spoke it. But the furor over his admission led to his resignation. One word uttered 12 years ago......A man fought and died over a word.

But it goes deeper than that. 'N-word was a tool to keep black people in their place in the Jim Crow south.

"Racism and the word n-word -- It was given to us by southerners, by people we love," says Jon Odell. "Not by people we hated. Not the mean, stereotypical sheriffs. The race-baiting governors. It was mothers and fathers. I heard it used in church."

Jon Odell was born in Laurel, Mississippi in 1951. He now lives in north Minneapolis. Jon has written a novel based on his experiences in the south, called "The View from Delphi". He has an uneasy relationship with the word n-word. Jon doesn't like the word. It reminds him of the ugly side of his childhood home.

He admits that the word n-word affords him and other white people a kind of power. When he moved to Minnesota to work as an executive at a Fortune 500 company in 1980, he found that the word gave him an advantage up north as well.

"They knew who I was. They hired me from Mississippi," says Odell. "I was kind of a star-stud. I was a young white guy who was good at public speaking. And that was very valued at this company of salespeople. And I got a lot of promotions. And one of the ways I got attention - I told n-word jokes' to liberals. People who gave to the NAACP."

And they laughed at his jokes. Of course, Jon Odell didn't bring the word n-word with him when he came here. It was already here. Black Minnesotans are no stranger to the word.

Thankfully, few people are like you, making excuses to continue their racism.

I am indeed African American. Just because I freely racial pejorative doesn't mean I'm not black. I speak only the truth about our communities. If you question me because of that, well that's you.

Whites have done damage to a lot of races but we are living in a day and age where we can fix our own problems. Plus whites are not completely responsible. Slavery for instance existed in Africa. Ever watched roots? Black traitors?

Dead give away. Keep trolling. LOL!! I had to see this post and I actually got a laugh.

Please. Like I believe that crap. And, in any event, that would be "you". What? You summarily dismiss "whitey" because you're so fond of using the "n-word" and will do a quid quo pro????

The N-word
It is probably the ugliest racial slur ever created. It is a word known primarily as a means to denigrate African Americans. The word packs such power to represent overt racial hatred, most people - regardless of race - will not even utter it. This spring, Rich Stanek who was Minnesota's Public Safety Commissioner at the time, admitted he used the word more than 12 years ago in a court deposition. He says he didn't use the word against anybody; he merely spoke it. But the furor over his admission led to his resignation. One word uttered 12 years ago......A man fought and died over a word.

But it goes deeper than that. 'N-word was a tool to keep black people in their place in the Jim Crow south.

"Racism and the word n-word -- It was given to us by southerners, by people we love," says Jon Odell. "Not by people we hated. Not the mean, stereotypical sheriffs. The race-baiting governors. It was mothers and fathers. I heard it used in church."

Jon Odell was born in Laurel, Mississippi in 1951. He now lives in north Minneapolis. Jon has written a novel based on his experiences in the south, called "The View from Delphi". He has an uneasy relationship with the word n-word. Jon doesn't like the word. It reminds him of the ugly side of his childhood home.

He admits that the word n-word affords him and other white people a kind of power. When he moved to Minnesota to work as an executive at a Fortune 500 company in 1980, he found that the word gave him an advantage up north as well.

"They knew who I was. They hired me from Mississippi," says Odell. "I was kind of a star-stud. I was a young white guy who was good at public speaking. And that was very valued at this company of salespeople. And I got a lot of promotions. And one of the ways I got attention - I told n-word jokes' to liberals. People who gave to the NAACP."

And they laughed at his jokes. Of course, Jon Odell didn't bring the word n-word with him when he came here. It was already here. Black Minnesotans are no stranger to the word.

The word ****** if it truly were a pejorative then blacks wouldn't use it so freely themselves.

The truth is ****** actually doesn’t derive from anything negative, derogatory or hurtful in anyway. It’s actually the opposite. Phonetically, words all have small roots within them & the meanings of those words evolve into other words & terms but essentially have the same value & energy. The term ****** is an evolution from something positive, that was turned negative & due to the Alchemical nature of our people it’s been turned back into something positive. Here is the scoop on where ****** actually comes from.

The N-word

The word ****** if it truly were a pejorative then blacks wouldn't use it so freely themselves.

The truth is ****** actually doesn’t derive from anything negative, derogatory or hurtful in anyway. It’s actually the opposite. Phonetically, words all have small roots within them & the meanings of those words evolve into other words & terms but essentially have the same value & energy. The term ****** is an evolution from something positive, that was turned negative & due to the Alchemical nature of our people it’s been turned back into something positive. Here is the scoop on where ****** actually comes from.

Insecure people are the ones who bellyache about the 'power' of a word. It only has power if you allow it to.

malik learned that words only have 'power' over someone if you let them. That's obvious to anyone who has actually comprehended his posts.

You can blame whites for the industrial revolution that made it uneconomical for all races to practice slavery
You can blame whites for much of calculus, physic and modern day medicine.
You can blame whites for the engine(temperature differences found by that physics) and much of chemistry.
You can blame whites for the car you drive,
the train
modern skyscrapers
electricy-->franklin, telsa, Edison, etc.
Computers
rockets
science of safe food practices that we enjoy
Geology-plate techonoics, etc
Meteorology
Archaeology
etc
I could go down the list.

Sure you can blame a lot of things on whites...But you would have to be without knowledge of history of anything to say we didn't play a huge part in the world we enjoy today. Not only this we made the concept of the college(plato) and did more for the advancement of human rights then all races combined. Want to discuss it? I'd love to.

Sure you can blame whites for many things, but it is ignorant as hell to say that we're just bad.

Last edited:
The concept of a torpedo existed many centuries before it was developed as a working device. The earliest description is found in the works of Syrian engineer Hassan al-Rammah in 1275. He described various kinds of incendiary arrows and lances, and illustrated what has been supposed to be a torpedo, which al-Rammah called "the egg which moves itself and burns", with the text suggesting that it was intended to move on the surface of water.[1] In a 2011 episode of Mythbusters, Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage constructed a replica of al-Rammah's torpedo and after several tries, discovered it was indeed a plausible weapon.

Before the invention of the self-propelled torpedo the term was applied to any number of different types of explosive devices, generally having the property of being secret or hidden, including devices which today would include booby traps, land mines and naval mines.
The first usage of the term torpedo to refer to a naval explosive was by American inventor Robert Fulton. In 1800, Fulton launched his submarine, Nautilus, and demonstrated its method of attack using a floating explosive charge Fulton called a torpedo. The submarine would tow the torpedo, submerging beneath an enemy vessel and dragging the torpedo into contact with it. Fulton successfully destroyed demonstration targets in both France and Britain, but neither government was interested in purchasing the vessel and Fulton's experiments ceased in 1805.Robert Fulton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Torpedo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can I have the link showing it was a black? I can't find anything about that.

I am indeed African American. Just because I freely racial pejorative doesn't mean I'm not black. I speak only the truth about our communities. If you question me because of that, well that's you.

Whites have done damage to a lot of races but we are living in a day and age where we can fix our own problems. Plus whites are not completely responsible. Slavery for instance existed in Africa. Ever watched roots? Black traitors?

You've confirmed my suspicions. Thanks.

Poet---

You think blacks didn't own slaves? Be it black or another race. Look up "black slave owners". Blaming whites for everything is just as ignorant as me saying that all blacks are "stupid" or incapable of running a country.

Time to start walking the walk and stop blaming whites for your problems.

Forum List

Back