So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

I just wonder what started this new black culture. Originally, blacks wanted to learn and get jobs and stood loyal to their families but now, it's completely changed. Every time a white person points out the problems in the black community, he's classified as a racist and if a black man points out the problems, he's called a sell out or an Uncle Tom. What led us to where we are now? That's what I want to know. How long will it take before all blacks realize this and make a change? Will that happen or are we destined to destroy ourselves and everyone else in the process?

Please. I'm more moved by the hypocrisy. What are whites doing commenting about problems in the black community, when they have problems in their own, which they are completely comfortable overlooking. If your house is "out of order", how you gonna talk about anybody else's?
Please! The irony and hypocrisy in this post is epic!

People may disagree with me but I'm thinking it could be the music. Mainly gangster rap. Rap and hip hop I'm fine with but gangster rap likely influences kids to grow up and be thugs. Gangster rap has no positive message whatsoever. It makes men see women as play things, stealing from people, killing other blacks for stupid reasons, drugs, and having no shame for any of it.

If that's not what changed the culture, what is it?

Yep,

Blacks are growing up thinking it's cool to mistreat the woman and leave them alone to raise the children. I find this disgusting and destructive to the advancement of the black community. Blacks thinks it's cool to spit on education because whites succeed in it(black pear pressure). Education is very important for all of humanity and is only beneficial to blacks. How are blacks going to advance and improve their communities with this mindset? I don't believe it's possible.

Gangster rap teaches the black child that doesn't have a father that it's ok to join a gang and kill another black, etc. No, my friend this isn't leading to a very good future for blacks.

Last edited:
People may disagree with me but I'm thinking it could be the music. Mainly gangster rap. Rap and hip hop I'm fine with but gangster rap likely influences kids to grow up and be thugs. Gangster rap has no positive message whatsoever. It makes men see women as play things, stealing from people, killing other blacks for stupid reasons, drugs, and having no shame for any of it.

If that's not what changed the culture, what is it?

Gangster rap sure as hell didn't help any, but I think the transition started long before. The "music" is more likely a symptom than a cause.

Last edited:
If we were to ban certain music, do you any of you think that would help? Or simply isolating blacks from that music?

If we were to ban certain music, do you any of you think that would help? Or simply isolating blacks from that music?

Ban the message or at least teach that it's wrong. Black dads need to stay around to teach this to their next generation. A child must understand this in order not to fall into the trip that's ghetto culture.

-Treating woman with love and relearning what the meaning of commitment is about.
-Teaching that gangs are wrong
-Teaching that education is good and pushing their children to advance is the way forward.

This is how you turn the black community around.

Last edited:
I think that when the day comes (blacks start becoming more aware of what going on), the gangs and blacks will be fighting. The gangs and black criminals will be trying to resist change. It would be the African American civil war. Good blacks sided with other races vs black criminals and gangbangers. Black on black violence would rapidly increase and many lives would be lost, but it would be so worth it if the good blacks won. Then once the evil influence is gone, we could start over and catch up with the rest of the world.

Why I think this? There are blacks that prefer to live their lives in hell holes and blacks that like to gang bang and sell drugs. If we went into their neighborhoods and tried to change everyone, we would likely get killed because they wouldn't be able to make a profit. At some point, convincing won't work and blacks would probably shoot criminals and gangs on sight. Once again. Civil war. Good vs evil.

I think that when the day comes (blacks start becoming more aware of what going on), the gangs and blacks will be fighting. The gangs and black criminals will be trying to resist change. It would be the African American civil war. Good blacks sided with other races vs black criminals and gangbangers. Black on black violence would rapidly increase and many lives would be lost, but it would be so worth it if the good blacks won. Then once the evil influence is gone, we could start over and catch up with the rest of the world.

Why I think this? There are blacks that prefer to live their lives in hell holes and blacks that like to gang bang and sell drugs. If we went into their neighborhoods and tried to change everyone, we would likely get killed because they wouldn't be able to make a profit. At some point, convincing won't work and blacks would probably shoot criminals and gangs on sight. Once again. Civil war. Good vs evil.

If you went into their neighborhoods and tried to change everything, Poet would say you're a race traitor and an Uncle Tom.:tongue:

When you think about it, criminals and gangs are the problem. They are in several black areas and only they seem to cause havoc. They sell drugs, prostitute women, and bring more people into their gangs. If change were to happen, they would notice this and try to get rid of the problem. Violence against gangs would probably be the next action but everyone knows that there often isn't a victor when you kill a gang banger. If a crip kills a blood, his buddies will come and kill the crip and his buddies will come and kill his buddies and so on. People would have to kill them and then find their friends and kill them.

If this were to happen, I think it would be Las Angeles first.

Last edited:
Keen observers, including myself, have posted quite prolifically in various threads about the intellectual proficiency seen in Black immigrants wherever they go. Haven't you been paying attention?

I doubt if you have the cognitive capacity to comprehend how slavery might have some psychological impact on native born Blacks Americans, so I won't even engage you with that! Still, I have to remind you that despite overwhelming odds, some millions of American born Blacks have been successful here.

Every race practice slavery and owned other races. Blacks owned slaves right here in the good old USA 200 years ago.

What makes blacks so special?

Your lies and mischaracterizations, notwithstanding....the answer to your query is "we're black".

Hey! Matthew is on your "list"!

No more than banning guns from the law abiding will cut down on inner city crime.
Strict laws on having children out of wedlock, collecting welfare past a reasonable time limit and getting a good education would do far more, providing the laws were enforced.

But it wouldn't be good blacks against bad blacks. It would be good men and women against bad men and women.
The bad ones would likely be split into factions; Black, White and Hispanic. They should be relatively easy to defeat.
Yes there would be blood shed.

I just wonder what started this new black culture. Originally, blacks wanted to learn and get jobs and stood loyal to their families but now, it's completely changed. Every time a white person points out the problems in the black community, he's classified as a racist and if a black man points out the problems, he's called a sell out or an Uncle Tom. What led us to where we are now? That's what I want to know. How long will it take before all blacks realize this and make a change? Will that happen or are we destined to destroy ourselves and everyone else in the process?

Please. I'm more moved by the hypocrisy. What are whites doing commenting about problems in the black community, when they have problems in their own, which they are completely comfortable overlooking. If your house is "out of order", how you gonna talk about anybody else's?

What problems do whites have? We're the riches race on this planet with only about 25% of our children in single parent families. We control most of the advancements in science, tech, etc even through we're only 10 percent of humanity.

That's because we push our children. Not to say that Asians aren't cutting into our wealth and control.

You blacks really have to start thinking.

You're a racist and a bigot. The problems you have are myriad, compared to blacks. You have to figure out how to maintain control as you're rapidly becoming the "new minority', and losing relevancy. Let's ignore your grammatical errors (proving that you're not as smart or as coherent as you imagine), and deal with the reality...."white privilege" has you fucked up. You actually believe white skin makes you better than anyone else, when evidence to the contrary is everywhere. I feel sorry for you. Really.

What problems do whites have? We're the riches race on this planet with only about 25% of our children in single parent families. We control most of the advancements in science, tech, etc even through we're only 10 percent of humanity.

That's because we push our children. Not to say that Asians aren't cutting into our wealth and control.

You're a racist and a bigot. The problems you have are myriad, compared to blacks. You have to figure out how to maintain control as you're rapidly becoming the "new minority', and losing relevancy. Let's ignore your grammatical errors (proving that you're not as smart or as coherent as you imagine), and deal with the reality...."white privilege" has you fucked up. You actually believe white skin makes you better than anyone else, when evidence to the contrary is everywhere. I feel sorry for you. Really.
Racist?!?! Hello pot this is kettle calling!

Racist?!?! Hello pot this is kettle calling!

:clap2:

And...are we going somewhere with this thread? Other than butt heads and egos?

How do we help the black community?

I wonder. Asian men are looking sexier every day. At least they don’t bitch and whine like you pathetic twits about “blacks did this or that or, whitey wounded me” that. Asian men suck it up and get past it. They ACTUALY do get past all this silly stuff. Actually. They man up and get on with life, they don't hold onto the past, even though they have a right to. Man up, boyos.

Last edited:
And...are we going somewhere with this thread? Other than butt heads and egos?

How do we help the black community?

I wonder. Asian men are looking sexier every day. At least they don’t bitch and whine like you pathetic twits about “blacks did this or this or, whitey wounded me” that. Asian men suck it up and get past it. They ACTUALY do get past all this silly stuff. Actually.

That's why I have a huge amount of respect for Asian culture. They're pulling ahead because they take the steps to do so.

Forum List

Back