So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

Yes Ernie. How they lived their lives was another major factor. There was no real reason to advance in technology. What they did and had was enough for them to live just fine.

One thing that Jared Diamond pointed out, is muscle power from animals. The Spaniards had horses and donkeys. Those animals could be trained and used for labor as well as war. Africans didn't have that. Instead they had animals that cannot be trained. The Zebra for example is similar to a horse, but after thousands of years of living with lions, hyenas, and other predators, they have become extremely nervous animals and almost impossible to train. Some might say that they could have trained the elephants like the Asians did, but those elephants are less aggressive and are no where as big as African elephants.

Also, how can one create a farm there? What animals can you farm in Africa? Water and Cape buffalos are EXTREMELY aggressive and so are warthogs. How can you farm the big cats like lions and leopards? The best farming animals are big herbivores like cows, donkeys, horses, and mules. To farm carnivores, you would have to get food for the carnivores to eat.

Just showing one of Jared Diamond's logical arguments.

[

In light of recent developments concerning the stellar academic achievements of African Immigrants to the UK and in America, your head must be in the sand for you to utter such nonsense. Time and time again examples of African academic superiority, even beyond that of the highly touted Asians, has been documented, verified and posted quite frequently.
Mathematics has been an integral part of higher academic achievement for quite some time and the Africans are blowing everyone else away with their mathematical prowess!
Whatever it was that held Africans back in the past has relaxed its grip. a new day is dawning for millions of bright Africans!

You're just making all this stuff up. I can't believe african blacks are so smart while american blacks are so dumb. Let's hear you explain it.

It's those white genes that were infused into our DNA, during slavery.

That's a question many ask and the left will not answer cause they know why. Blacks are mentally inferior and will always need special treatment.

and when they run across one; who's light skinned, articulate with no Negro dialect, (unless he wanted to have one) or; is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, that’s a storybook ........

yet; folks who spend no small amount of time posting idiotic strawman like the Op are so brain washed that being insultingly patronized to the nth degree by their 'own' senate majority leader and vice president doesn't draw a smidgen of angst......hes been told to scold whitey ( except the very purveyors of those noxious statements), talk about slavery of the mind...pathetic.

What???? No you didn't say something so asinine and condescending. "One"???? "Light-skinned"??? No Negro-dialect? Unless he wanted to have one? Articulate? Bright, and clean and nice looking?????
Are they on a slave block? Are you looking to buy one? You're as racist and bigoted as Matthew and ShootSpeeders.
Of course you're referring to Joe Biden's inept characterization of Barack Obama, who had the insight (and wisdom) to overlook his verbal "clumsiness" (and collectively, that of Harry Reid's), and saw in him a capable and knowledgeable partner, who, in hindsight, has served the office of Vice President, "exceedingly well".... apparently, enough to merit a second term. Hello?
Alright. Now I'm convinced. Poet and Shootspeeders are the same person. Are we supposed to have 2 accounts here? HAHA! This fool is ragging on Trajan but says nothing about Shootspeeders' comment about blacks being mentally inferior. Unless of course, in his eyes, it's true. Sad.

He's not even on the Ignore List. LOL! Shit gets funnier every day!

Last edited:
Yes Ernie. How they lived their lives was another major factor. There was no real reason to advance in technology. What they did and had was enough for them to live just fine.

One thing that Jared Diamond pointed out, is muscle power from animals. The Spaniards had horses and donkeys. Those animals could be trained and used for labor as well as war. Africans didn't have that. Instead they had animals that cannot be trained. The Zebra for example is similar to a horse, but after thousands of years of living with lions, hyenas, and other predators, they have become extremely nervous animals and almost impossible to train. Some might say that they could have trained the elephants like the Asians did, but those elephants are less aggressive and are no where as big as African elephants.

Also, how can one create a farm there? What animals can you farm in Africa? Water and Cape buffalos are EXTREMELY aggressive and so are warthogs. How can you farm the big cats like lions and leopards? The best farming animals are big herbivores like cows, donkeys, horses, and mules. To farm carnivores, you would have to get food for the carnivores to eat.

When man first domesticated cattle, horses, dogs, swine, they were all aggressive. All needed to be fenced, restrained in some way. The more aggressive were eaten or otherwise disposed of and the more docile bred.
Warthogs, hyenas, gazelle, cape buffaloes, zebras, all (or most) could have been domesticated and bred the same way.

because their are too many racist here like you

Ouch!....
But if blacks are smarter and better then whites as poet suggests....
Why do we still need affirmative action?

I suggest that we get rid of it....the whining about it has simply become too much. Such babies. Enough whites have experienced unemployment and "hard times" and how the other half live, that when the hiring begins, skill will count more than blues eyes and blond hair.

because their are too many racist here like you

Ouch!....
But if blacks are smarter and better then whites as poet suggests....
Why do we still need affirmative action?

I suggest that we get rid of it....the whining about it has simply become too much. Such babies. Enough whites have experienced unemployment and "hard times" and how the other half live, that when the hiring begins, skill will count more than blues eyes and blond hair.

So it is all about revenge with you. You have proven that you are the racist, pal.

Last Time I checked, Stephen Hawking, a sort of white guy, was the world's "smartest" person. Not that it matters much; even he couldn't figure out the recent IRS tax codes.

When man first domesticated cattle, horses, dogs, swine, they were all aggressive. All needed to be fenced, restrained in some way. The more aggressive were eaten or otherwise disposed of and the more docile bred.
Warthogs, hyenas, gazelle, cape buffaloes, zebras, all (or most) could have been domesticated and bred the same way.

Not really. Even today people are still tying to figure out how to domesticate them. Zebras are way too nervous to train. Buffalo in Africa are very aggressive towards humans. You cannot farm those types of animals. Aggression and sensitivity has its limits. Maybe you could pick out exceptions but it wouldn't be as good or last very long. Out of all the animals I listed, the hyena is the only animal that can be bred as a pet and even still, they are quite a nervous animal. Whites progressed due to their areas and the animals they had. Africa does have animals that have the muscle to move cargo or other needs, but cannot be tamed.

This is why you will never see an African riding on a Zebra. I'm sure Africans have tried to but chances were the Zebra ran away.

Last edited:
Here are two videos which explains why we don't use Zebras.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WhSZeS5PoN8#]Why don't we ride zebras? Episode 1 - YouTube[/ame]!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D37sWHgxPFc]"Why don't we ride zebras?" Episode 2 - YouTube[/ame]

We'll agree to disagree. Man has kept cattle chickens and goats for 10's of thousands of years. these animals were domesticated, not over a single generation but hundreds.
Give me 100 years and 100 zebras and I'll have 100 zebras you can put a bridle and saddle on and ride like a horse. I'll have another 10 that are half again as big and powerful as their wild ancestors and 1 or 2 that could compete in the Kentucky Derby.
Granted, I would have eaten a whole hell of a lot of zebra meat in the mean time, but by raising young zebras away from the wild herd and getting them used to humans, I could selectively breed the docile, the large, the fast and end up with Clydesdales, Tennessee walkers and thoroughbreds with stripes.
The point I was trying to make was that Northern Europeans HAD to have draft animals, HAD to develop agriculture and HAD to advance technologically in order to survive a harsh climate. Africans didn't.
Man, whatever race, is basically complacent. If one has all he needs, a full belly and a warm place to sleep, he is less inclined to innovate. Put him in a place where there is only food available 6 months of the year and the other 6 months he will starve if he doesn't freeze to death first, and he will figure out a way to survive.

Not really. Even today people are still tying to figure out how to domesticate them. Zebras are way too nervous to train. Buffalo in Africa are very aggressive towards humans. You cannot farm those types of animals. Aggression and sensitivity has its limits. Maybe you could pick out exceptions but it wouldn't be as good or last very long. Out of all the animals I listed, the hyena is the only animal that can be bred as a pet and even still, they are quite a nervous animal. Whites progressed due to their areas and the animals they had. Africa does have animals that have the muscle to move cargo or other needs, but cannot be tamed.

This is why you will never see an African riding on a Zebra. I'm sure Africans have tried to but chances were the Zebra ran away.

thank you for educating the fatally ignorant.

If any of you know the book "Guns, Germs, and Steel, it explains why Europeans were able to dominate most of the world. The reason why brown and black countries are backward has to do with mostly resources. Whites had better animals and crops in their areas. Their resources lead them where they are today. Areas that lacked them haven't progressed as much. Agricultural advantage to put it shorter. I recommend you all buy that book or simply watch the"Guns, Germs, and Steel" documentary on YouTube by Jared Diamond.

Whites got where they are due to where they were at. It has nothing to do with "being smarter."

HAHAHA. Having a bunch of rocks in the ground has little to do with wealth. Look at how quickly Israel advanced when it was formed in 1948 and also japan after it was destroyed in WW2. They didn't have natural resources but they did have businessmen and scientists.
I think it depends on what kind of "rocks" you have in the ground and the value placed on those "rocks" by world markets. In isolation, Africans placed value on things needed for survival depending on what part of Africa one lived in. For the Masai, for instance, potable water and their cattle herds were more precious than gold. For the hunters and gatherers a good spear point, a strong bow or a cache of arrows was good booty. God provided the fruits and vegetables for them as well as the grasses from which they constructed their huts. For thousands of years they lived in harmony with nature and survived in a sportsman's paradise!

Wealth is people with technical skills and blacks don't have the brains for that. Anything mathematical sends blacks running.

In light of recent developments concerning the stellar academic achievements of African Immigrants to the UK and in America, your head must be in the sand for you to utter such nonsense. Time and time again examples of African academic superiority, even beyond that of the highly touted Asians, has been documented, verified and posted quite frequently.
Mathematics has been an integral part of higher academic achievement for quite some time and the Africans are blowing everyone else away with their mathematical prowess!
Whatever it was that held Africans back in the past has relaxed its grip. a new day is dawning for millions of bright Africans!

Way over his empty head, but some exceptionally well thought out observations.

61 names on the list. Fucking amazing. Anyone who has asked him a direct question and called him on failing to answer has made his list.
Somehow, he thinks if he ignores everyone smarter than him, he becomes the brightest bulb on the tree.

61 names on the list. Fucking amazing. Anyone who has asked him a direct question and called him on failing to answer has made his list.
Somehow, he thinks if he ignores everyone smarter than him, he becomes the brightest bulb on the tree.

Except for his over use of the comma and (mostly) accurate spelling, he really isn't any different from TM. When presented with simple and straight forward questions they both answer with a question(s) or respond to something that wasn't asked or run away. They never answer directly. I can't stop laughing that she is the only one who has stuck up for him.

I just want him to turn his rep display back on just long enough to count splats. At one point, he had some reputation, but a few ego-maniacal outbursts and that's all gone. STILL he insists he's an intellectual; better than everyone else.

Poit! 126 is a respectable IQ out in the real world, but it's about average on a political message board. I'd bet at least 2/3 of the people on your ignore list score higher than you.

[

You're just making all this stuff up. I can't believe african blacks are so smart while american blacks are so dumb. Let's hear you explain it.

It's those white genes that were infused into our DNA, during slavery.

sounds like a Jimmy the Greek argument to me:lol:

on a serious note, you're a mess dude, seek help, seriously.....

Last Time I checked, Stephen Hawking, a sort of white guy, was the world's "smartest" person. Not that it matters much; even he couldn't figure out the recent IRS tax codes.

Individuals don't prove anything about the group. This whole silly thread is built on the idea that they do.!

Forum List

Back