So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

I don't see you calling others out on grammar errors. Also I'm using an iPhone. Not very good at typing on this honestly. Very prone to grammar errors.

Also,why does it matter? Look at shootspeeders post in poets quote.
You're blaming your iPhone for your grammar errors? Do you even know what the error was?
Now that I'm using a computer, yes I do see the error. Why are you only calling me out when many people on here make grammar errors all the time? I feel like your just trolling now.
What is the error?

Invalid parentheses. Now answer my question. Why are you only on me? Are you trolling?
You still don't get it, do you?

Whites got where they are due to where they were at. It has nothing to do with "being smarter."
Being that you ended the first sentence with a preposition, I had to laugh at the second one. Now do you get it?

I don't see you calling others out on grammar errors. Also I'm using an iPhone. Not very good at typing on this honestly. Very prone to grammar errors.

He's no different than Shootspeeders. Same type of doltish troll, different screename.

Katsteve2012 said:
Many years ago( when I was a lot more idealistic, and a lot less cynical about people in general) I used to post in a race relations forum on AOL:

Pray tell! Were you one of the MANFU that patrolled Black voices On AOL?

Pardon my ignorance JQ, but what was a MANFU? Some of the decnt folks that used to post there that I recall were Topbushwhacker,, Guyad, Apex, and Sugarpuff. The idiots, I won't name, because I think a few of them have made it over here....lol. Considering that this was almost 20 years ago, I'm surprised I still recall some of the names.

The MAUNFU were a group of Blacks who posted regularly on AOL'S Black Voices or Net Noire when AOL was the premium website. Every Black issue was discussed and ancient history was reviewed from a black perspective. However, white interlopers would troll Black voices and Net Noire incessantly, being disruptive and insulting; The AOL staff seemed oblivious to complaints from Blacks but were quickly responsive when white detractors made one against Blacks! From that environment, the MAUNFU was formed. That name originates from the hieroglyphic renderings of medu Neter, a long defunct language of ancient KMT. MAUNFU means SENTINEL .
The MAUNFU petitioned AOL and were able to establish a private website on AOL with their own moderators and password controls!

Finally, they had a place where things of interest to Blacks could be discussed without interference from detractors. The MAUNFU site became a learning center and a meeting place ! The members all took on the name MAUNFU with a designated suffix at the end .

You might have seen postings from Maunfu X, Maunfu 007, MAUNFU 8 and so on!
Guyad was a MAUNFU as was a brilliant fellow known as DK Savant! Black women were also in the mix.. Smart people all of them!

He's no different than Shootspeeders. Same type of doltish troll, different screename.

Yeah I can see that. One could look at his posts and realize what a stupid racist clown this guy is.

Then why is affirmative action still needed?...
Truthfully, because some white employers would rather not have to deal with minorities, no matter how qualified they are, due to an inherent bias. Some admissions clerks may have mandates from their board of regents, to limit admissions of minorities, for various and sundry reasons (See Bob Jones Univ.)

racism the scar of slavery is still with us.

jsut becuasse some assholes are incapable of admitting that to themselves doesnt mean the rest of us have to LIE about it to make those broken brained assholes comfortable

WHO SAID IT IS? It certainly has not leveled the playing field. Right Wingers constantly remind us how abyssmal black employment rates are. Well if that is true why are you worrying about affirmative action?

Pray tell! Were you one of the MANFU that patrolled Black voices On AOL?

Pardon my ignorance JQ, but what was a MANFU? Some of the decnt folks that used to post there that I recall were Topbushwhacker,, Guyad, Apex, and Sugarpuff. The idiots, I won't name, because I think a few of them have made it over here....lol. Considering that this was almost 20 years ago, I'm surprised I still recall some of the names.

The MAUNFU were a group of Blacks who posted regularly on AOL'S Black Voices or Net Noire when AOL was the premium website. Every Black issue was discussed and ancient history was reviewed from a black perspective. However, white interlopers would troll Black voices and Net Noire incessantly, being disruptive and insulting; The AOL staff seemed oblivious to complaints from Blacks but were quickly responsive when white detractors made one against Blacks! From that environment, the MAUNFU was formed. That name originates from the hieroglyphic renderings of medu Neter, a long defunct language of ancient KMT. MAUNFU means SENTINEL .
The MAUNFU petitioned AOL and were able to establish a private website on AOL with their own moderators and password controls!

Finally, they had a place where things of interest to Blacks could be discussed without interference from detractors. The MAUNFU site became a learning center and a meeting place ! The members all took on the name MAUNFU with a designated suffix at the end .

You might have seen postings from Maunfu X, Maunfu 007, MAUNFU 8 and so on!
Guyad was a MAUNFU as was a brilliant fellow known as DK Savant! Black women were also in the mix.. Smart people all of them!

Wow! You just opened a flood of old memories. I remember now speaking frequently with several in that group and discussing issues outside of the forum with them occasionally. I received an invite with the stipulation that I change my name.
Maunfu 007 used to message me frequently with updates.....I absolutely do remember DK Savant now, and Guyad and I struck up a friendship off of the boards.

I remember the interlopers now, and quite well too....Monote, Pitbullbob, Gaz, Joelel, Nascarhoney, Wcwhiteisnice, and the most interesting fruitcake of them all, none other than Dr. Whiteman.

As Archie Bunker used to sing......"those were the days".

I even recall an incident once when we all went silent on the white posters and acted as if they didn't exist for a period of time, and the board all but died. They were all asking each other "where the n'rs went?"....lol!

If any of you know the book "Guns, Germs, and Steel, it explains why Europeans were able to dominate most of the world. The reason why brown and black countries are backward has to do with mostly resources. Whites had better animals and crops in their areas. Their resources lead them where they are today. Areas that lacked them haven't progressed as much. Agricultural advantage to put it shorter. I recommend you all buy that book or simply watch the"Guns, Germs, and Steel" documentary on YouTube by Jared Diamond.

Whites got where they are due to where they were at. It has nothing to do with "being smarter."

I buy some of that, but when you compare, say D.R.of Congo with Sweden.
DR Congo is one of the world's richest nations in terms of natural resources but poorest in terms of GDP per capita.
Sweden, well they have some iron ore, copper and zinc, but hardly any energy sources but hydroelectric an uranium.
Congo enjoys year-round growing seasons and abundance of game. Sweden, enjoys bitter cold winters, short growing seasons and less game.
I contend that Europeans advanced while Africans didn't was due to natural, human complacency. Africans could simply go pick a fruit or trap an animal. They didn't HAVE to engage in intensive agriculture, build tools and permanent cities.
Europeans needed to work harder in the summer to survive the winter.

WHO SAID IT IS? It certainly has not leveled the playing field. Right Wingers constantly remind us how abyssmal black employment rates are. Well if that is true why are you worrying about affirmative action?

Good point. Furthermore, What is not understood about Affirmative Action by those who are ignorant enough to think it is a program that specifically promotes the hiring of blacks no matter how underqualified they are and blatantly discriminate against whites, (specifically white males) is that it is also a program that benefits the disabled as well as females, to ensure that there is equal consideration present in the hiring practices of companies who are in compliance.

If American employers in general returned to the hiring practices of the pre Affirmative Action era, there would be numerous(white)households that would not benefit from the dual income status that many currently enjoy.

Affirmative Action Law & Legal Definition

Forum List

Back