So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

Ok now you can leave me alone now. Bye now.
You just fucked up another sentence. :lol: What were you doing in the 3rd grade, sleeping?

Hey, we all have our grammatical quirks and our frequent spelling errors.
Some people here profess to be word smiths. Those are the ones to go after when they end a sentence with "at" or use "there" when "they're" is appropriate..
Malikc6 is not the guy to go after for petty bullshit. He is a man you can actually have a discussion with. You might learn, he might learn.
By all means, slap poit. Slap him hard. Call him out on his bigotry, point out his lies, point out how he constantly replies to those on his ignore list, but Malikc6... Talk to him. He's a sane rational guy.

Then why is affirmative action still needed?...
Truthfully, because some white employers would rather not have to deal with minorities, no matter how qualified they are, due to an inherent bias. Some admissions clerks may have mandates from their board of regents, to limit admissions of minorities, for various and sundry reasons (See Bob Jones Univ.)
You know what, poIT? I just may decide I don't want to deal with minorities, or gays, no matter how qualified they are due to a perception gained from interaction with you, Malik Zulu Shabazz, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson Jr. and Hank Johnson.
Thankfully, I've also been exposed the Malikc6, HighGravity, Alan West, Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams. Qualified blacks always got in my door and received the same consideration AND scrutiny as anyone else.

If any of you know the book "Guns, Germs, and Steel, it explains why Europeans were able to dominate most of the world. The reason why brown and black countries are backward has to do with mostly resources. Whites had better animals and crops in their areas. Their resources lead them where they are today. Areas that lacked them haven't progressed as much. Agricultural advantage to put it shorter. I recommend you all buy that book or simply watch the"Guns, Germs, and Steel" documentary on YouTube by Jared Diamond.

Whites got where they are due to where they were at. It has nothing to do with "being smarter."

HAHAHA. Having a bunch of rocks in the ground has little to do with wealth. Look at how quickly Israel advanced when it was formed in 1948 and also japan after it was destroyed in WW2. They didn't have natural resources but they did have businessmen and scientists.

Wealth is people with technical skills and blacks don't have the brains for that. Anything mathematical sends blacks running.

22-Year-Old Nigerian Student Breaks GPA Record at Johns Hopkins University

Emmanuel-Ohuabunwa.jpg

Emmanuel Ohuabunwa not only graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a degree in neuroscience, but he did so with a 3.98 GPA.

That’s an academic record!

Ohuabunwa who hails from Abia State, has been able to make the nation proud and with his efforts has won himself a scholarship to Yale University to get a degree in Medicine.

He has also become a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society, a prestigious honor group that features membership of 17 US Presidents, 37 US Supreme Court Justices, and 136 Nobel Prize winner.

Oops.

your fallacy is an epic fail:doubt:.......you're not a run of the mill hack, I'll give you that, you're a hackasaurus....

here ya go-

Ben Carson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what now bozo?

That's a question many ask and the left will not answer cause they know why. Blacks are mentally inferior and will always need special treatment.

and when they run across one; who's light skinned, articulate with no Negro dialect, (unless he wanted to have one) or; is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, that’s a storybook ........

yet; folks who spend no small amount of time posting idiotic strawman like the Op are so brain washed that being insultingly patronized to the nth degree by their 'own' senate majority leader and vice president doesn't draw a smidgen of angst......hes been told to scold whitey ( except the very purveyors of those noxious statements), talk about slavery of the mind...pathetic.

Emmanuel-Ohuabunwa.jpg

Emmanuel Ohuabunwa not only graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a degree in neuroscience, but he did so with a 3.98 GPA.

Ohuabunwa who hails from Abia State, has been able to make the nation proud and with his efforts has won himself a scholarship to Yale University to get a degree in Medicine.

He has also become a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society, a prestigious honor group that features membership of 17 US Presidents, 37 US Supreme Court Justices, and 136 Nobel Prize winner.

Oops.

your fallacy is an epic fail:doubt:.......you're not a run of the mill hack, I'll give you that, you're a hackasaurus....

here ya go-

what now bozo?

Bozo? Isn't that kinda beneath you, your divineness?
Ben Carson is an idiot....much like you.
Dr. Ben Carson: Religious Idiot | Michael Mignogna

Dr. Ben Carson Fauxpologizes For Totally Not Comparing Gays With Child/Animal Rapists | Mediaite

(Andrea) Mitchell also pointed out that it wasn’t long ago that this pillar of society excluded black people from marrying outside their race, but that’s different, because marriage “is an institution that was established by God,” later adding that “the Bible and God have set very specific standards. It’s very clear what’s being said. God doesn’t change, man changes.”

Unfortunately, Mitchell didn’t ask Dr. Carson about all of the polygamy, incest, and rape in the Bible, or the way the Bible used to forbid black people from marrying white people, but that’s obviously totally different, because The Dictionary.

Dr. Carson’s problem is the same as every other bigot’s; he assumes that his intentions and/or his beliefs are what matters, and not his insistence on imposing them on others.

I know who he is....and he should stick with his discipline, and refrain from speaking "in public", as he does it so poorly.

That's a question many ask and the left will not answer cause they know why. Blacks are mentally inferior and will always need special treatment.

and when they run across one; who's light skinned, articulate with no Negro dialect, (unless he wanted to have one) or; is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, that’s a storybook ........

yet; folks who spend no small amount of time posting idiotic strawman like the Op are so brain washed that being insultingly patronized to the nth degree by their 'own' senate majority leader and vice president doesn't draw a smidgen of angst......hes been told to scold whitey ( except the very purveyors of those noxious statements), talk about slavery of the mind...pathetic.

What???? No you didn't say something so asinine and condescending. "One"???? "Light-skinned"??? No Negro-dialect? Unless he wanted to have one? Articulate? Bright, and clean and nice looking?????
Are they on a slave block? Are you looking to buy one? You're as racist and bigoted as Matthew and ShootSpeeders.
Of course you're referring to Joe Biden's inept characterization of Barack Obama, who had the insight (and wisdom) to overlook his verbal "clumsiness" (and collectively, that of Harry Reid's), and saw in him a capable and knowledgeable partner, who, in hindsight, has served the office of Vice President, "exceedingly well".... apparently, enough to merit a second term. Hello?

Truthfully, because some white employers would rather not have to deal with minorities, no matter how qualified they are, due to an inherent bias. Some admissions clerks may have mandates from their board of regents, to limit admissions of minorities, for various and sundry reasons (See Bob Jones Univ.)
No, that's not it. Most employers know that having an employee who butchers the English language is bad for business. Customers will find another place to do business. Affirmative Action forces businesses to hire these illiterates, and the only option the employer has is to hire a competent person to do the work, and stick the AA employee in the back, kept away from the clientele. The AA employee usually ends up being paid to do nothing, which leads to higher prices to the consumer. It does nothing to advance the black race.

If any of you know the book "Guns, Germs, and Steel, it explains why Europeans were able to dominate most of the world. The reason why brown and black countries are backward has to do with mostly resources. Whites had better animals and crops in their areas. Their resources lead them where they are today. Areas that lacked them haven't progressed as much. Agricultural advantage to put it shorter. I recommend you all buy that book or simply watch the"Guns, Germs, and Steel" documentary on YouTube by Jared Diamond.

Whites got where they are due to where they were at. It has nothing to do with "being smarter."

HAHAHA. Having a bunch of rocks in the ground has little to do with wealth. Look at how quickly Israel advanced when it was formed in 1948 and also japan after it was destroyed in WW2. They didn't have natural resources but they did have businessmen and scientists.
I think it depends on what kind of "rocks" you have in the ground and the value placed on those "rocks" by world markets. In isolation, Africans placed value on things needed for survival depending on what part of Africa one lived in. For the Masai, for instance, potable water and their cattle herds were more precious than gold. For the hunters and gatherers a good spear point, a strong bow or a cache of arrows was good booty. God provided the fruits and vegetables for them as well as the grasses from which they constructed their huts. For thousands of years they lived in harmony with nature and survived in a sportsman's paradise!

Wealth is people with technical skills and blacks don't have the brains for that. Anything mathematical sends blacks running.

In light of recent developments concerning the stellar academic achievements of African Immigrants to the UK and in America, your head must be in the sand for you to utter such nonsense. Time and time again examples of African academic superiority, even beyond that of the highly touted Asians, has been documented, verified and posted quite frequently.
Mathematics has been an integral part of higher academic achievement for quite some time and the Africans are blowing everyone else away with their mathematical prowess!
Whatever it was that held Africans back in the past has relaxed its grip. a new day is dawning for millions of bright Africans!

Ok now you can leave me alone now. Bye now.
You just fucked up another sentence. :lol: What were you doing in the 3rd grade, sleeping?

Hey, we all have our grammatical quirks and our frequent spelling errors.
Some people here profess to be word smiths. Those are the ones to go after when they end a sentence with "at" or use "there" when "they're" is appropriate..
Malikc6 is not the guy to go after for petty bullshit. He is a man you can actually have a discussion with. You might learn, he might learn.
By all means, slap poit. Slap him hard. Call him out on his bigotry, point out his lies, point out how he constantly replies to those on his ignore list, but Malikc6... Talk to him. He's a sane rational guy.
I had to comment on the irony of his statement, otherwise I would not have said anything.

Emmanuel-Ohuabunwa.jpg

Oops.

here ya go-

what now bozo?

Dr. Ben Carson Fauxpologizes For Totally Not Comparing Gays With Child/Animal Rapists | Mediaite

(Andrea) Mitchell also pointed out that it wasn’t long ago that this pillar of society excluded black people from marrying outside their race, but that’s different, because marriage “is an institution that was established by God,” later adding that “the Bible and God have set very specific standards. It’s very clear what’s being said. God doesn’t change, man changes.”

Unfortunately, Mitchell didn’t ask Dr. Carson about all of the polygamy, incest, and rape in the Bible, or the way the Bible used to forbid black people from marrying white people, but that’s obviously totally different, because The Dictionary.

Dr. Carson’s problem is the same as every other bigot’s; he assumes that his intentions and/or his beliefs are what matters, and not his insistence on imposing them on others.

I know who he is....and he should stick with his discipline, and refrain from speaking "in public", as he does it so poorly.

So what's the purpose of this thread? People agree and site other examples proving the title of your thread is accurate, and your response is ..No not those people, because they are not on your side politically? That’s means your thread is a joke and so are you.

What???? No you didn't say something so asinine and condescending. "One"???? "Light-skinned"??? No Negro-dialect? Unless he wanted to have one? Articulate? Bright, and clean and nice looking?????
Are they on a slave block? Are you looking to buy one? You're as racist and bigoted as Matthew and ShootSpeeders.

they said it, I didn't, why don't you employ some of that angst towards the bigots that said it?

Of course you're referring to Joe Biden's inept characterization of Barack Obama,

yes very good:rolleyes:

now its time for the excuse and head in the sand pivot

who had the insight (and wisdom) to overlook his verbal "clumsiness" (and collectively, that of Harry Reid's), and saw in him a capable and knowledgeable partner, who, in hindsight, has served the office of Vice President, "exceedingly well".... apparently, enough to merit a second term. Hello?

your masters are pleased, jump, jump!

uploaded_EmoticonJumpSheep.gif

here ya go-

what now bozo?

So what's the purpose of this thread? People agree and site other examples proving the title of your thread is accurate, and your response is ..No not those people, because they are not on your side politically? That’s means your thread is a joke and so are you.

The purpose of the thread is to dispel the myth that "Africans are dumb". Duh.
And I think the word you were going for was "cite"...not 'site". And my response was "no, not those people, because they are not on my side, politically"?????? What is that supposed to mean? And my thread and myself are a joke, and you have quotes from Reagan and Friedman in your signature???? Too funny.

Emmanuel-Ohuabunwa.jpg

Oops.

here ya go-

what now bozo?

your masters are pleased, you have employed the thematic dogma you have been brainwashed with...keep munching..
smiley%20sheep.gif

been to the park lately have you?

Strawman_%26_Dog.jpg

they said it, I didn't, why don't you employ some of that angst towards the bigots that said it?

Because a "bigger picture" is at stake, here. Apparently, they saw their error and apologized for it, didn't they? I see no such contrition here. Did you apologize for citing it? No? I rest my case.

yes very good:rolleyes:

now its time for the excuse and head in the sand pivot

Where?

who had the insight (and wisdom) to overlook his verbal "clumsiness" (and collectively, that of Harry Reid's), and saw in him a capable and knowledgeable partner, who, in hindsight, has served the office of Vice President, "exceedingly well".... apparently, enough to merit a second term. Hello?

your masters are pleased, jump, jump!

Masters? What are they mastering? Jump? You talk like a crazy person. Oh, that's right, you are a crazy person. My bad.
No...on the other hand, I'm able to distinguish between "the two evils". And I choose the Democrats, as most minorities do. Ask yourself why that is...and it has nothing to do with "freebies". I work for mine. You need to find more channels than Fox News, hunty.

And I think the word you were going for was "cite"...not 'site". And my response was "no, not those people, because they are not on my side, politically"?????? What is that supposed to mean? And my thread and myself are a joke, and you have quotes from Reagan and Friedman in your signature???? Too funny.

What's the point of the thread? Is it simply to start a hate fest?

What's the point of the thread? Is it simply to start a hate fest?

What? Defending Africans, and citing the unprecedented accomplishment of an African exchange student, is "starting a hate fest". That is white privilege on steroids. If folks hadn't been so quick to scapegoat Africans, and by extension, African-Americans, no one would even go there.....but the racists have to speak their truths in order to feel good about themselves. So I went there.

[

In light of recent developments concerning the stellar academic achievements of African Immigrants to the UK and in America, your head must be in the sand for you to utter such nonsense. Time and time again examples of African academic superiority, even beyond that of the highly touted Asians, has been documented, verified and posted quite frequently.
Mathematics has been an integral part of higher academic achievement for quite some time and the Africans are blowing everyone else away with their mathematical prowess!
Whatever it was that held Africans back in the past has relaxed its grip. a new day is dawning for millions of bright Africans!

You're just making all this stuff up. I can't believe african blacks are so smart while american blacks are so dumb. Let's hear you explain it.

Forum List

Back