So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

I'm conceding nothing. There are no handouts coming from Dems....and I get handout and poor as "code" for "blacks", when it's been shown that more whites are on welfare. Giving up on engaging a dishonest poster does not a concession make...but your delusional mind might think so...and you're entitled to think whatever.

Well, that is your insecurity talking because I know there are a lot of whites on welfare and food stamps also. I know several of them personally. Stop being the victim.

Well, fancy you. I don't know any blacks or whites on welfare, because I don't peruse about in those circles. There is no victim here...only defense against accusations being thrown about. Instead of you supporting the allegation, you choose to go for the "late hit". Ain't you nothing. Nothing to offer...removed to ignore.

Late hit? You make no sense. What accusations did I throw at YOU?? Did I accuse you of being on welfare? No, I did not. Girl, please.:eusa_hand:

I'm conceding nothing. There are no handouts coming from Dems....and I get handout and poor as "code" for "blacks", when it's been shown that more whites are on welfare. Giving up on engaging a dishonest poster does not a concession make...but your delusional mind might think so...and you're entitled to think whatever.

Well, that is your insecurity talking because I know there are a lot of whites on welfare and food stamps also. I know several of them personally. Stop being the victim.

Well, fancy you. I don't know any blacks or whites on welfare, because I don't peruse about in those circles. There is no victim here...only defense against accusations being thrown about. Instead of you supporting the allegation, you choose to go for the "late hit". Ain't you nothing. Nothing to offer...removed to ignore.

You mean like how you support your allegations?

Oh, wait . . . . .

Africans are dumb. If not, then why is africa by far the most backward continent on the planet.

Africans are dumb. If not, then why is africa by far the most backward continent on the planet.

Girl, you're obsessed. Move on...Africans don't even know who you are. LOL
White conservatives are the dumbest people on the planet. I thought you knew.

Another thing to remember here is that grading at all schools is done on an affirmative action basis. Like to see his SAT scores. Prolly got 450 in the math - below average but a great score for a black.

What was your SAT score in the writing section? 2?

If any of you know the book "Guns, Germs, and Steel, it explains why Europeans were able to dominate most of the world. The reason why brown and black countries are backward has to do with mostly resources. Whites had better animals and crops in their areas. Their resources lead them where they are today. Areas that lacked them haven't progressed as much. Agricultural advantage to put it shorter. I recommend you all buy that book or simply watch the"Guns, Germs, and Steel" documentary on YouTube by Jared Diamond.

Whites got where they are due to where they were at. It has nothing to do with "being smarter."

Shootspeeders called me out on a grammar error yesterday but didn't capitalize Africa or put in a question mark at the end. I saw your comment in poets quote.

I just explained why whites were able to get to where they are at now. What do you mean "but proper grammar does?"

I don't see you calling others out on grammar errors. Also I'm using an iPhone. Not very good at typing on this honestly. Very prone to grammar errors.

Also,why does it matter? Look at shootspeeders post in poets quote.

Another thing to remember here is that grading at all schools is done on an affirmative action basis. Like to see his SAT scores. Prolly got 450 in the math - below average but a great score for a black.

What was your SAT score in the writing section? 2?

Better not to use any acronyms with Shootspeeders. He probably thinks you mean "Saturday", and is most likely trying to remember if he took a test on that day.

22-Year-Old Nigerian Student Breaks GPA Record at Johns Hopkins University

Emmanuel-Ohuabunwa.jpg

Emmanuel Ohuabunwa not only graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a degree in neuroscience, but he did so with a 3.98 GPA.

That’s an academic record!

Ohuabunwa who hails from Abia State, has been able to make the nation proud and with his efforts has won himself a scholarship to Yale University to get a degree in Medicine.

He has also become a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society, a prestigious honor group that features membership of 17 US Presidents, 37 US Supreme Court Justices, and 136 Nobel Prize winner.

Oops.

You must be referring to racists. I have never thought blacks as dumb.

I don't see you calling others out on grammar errors. Also I'm using an iPhone. Not very good at typing on this honestly. Very prone to grammar errors.

You're blaming your iPhone for your grammar errors? Do you even know what the error was?

You're blaming your iPhone for your grammar errors? Do you even know what the error was?
Now that I'm using a computer, yes I do see the error. Why are you only calling me out when many people on here make grammar errors all the time? I feel like your just trolling now.

Now that I'm using a computer, yes I do see the error. Why are you only calling me out when many people on here make grammar errors all the time? I feel like your just trolling now.

HAHAHA, stop it .... I can't breath!!! You are killing me....... or...... you're killing me...... either way......hahaha........ really, stop it!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back