So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

22-Year-Old Nigerian Student Breaks GPA Record at Johns Hopkins University

Emmanuel-Ohuabunwa.jpg

Emmanuel Ohuabunwa not only graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a degree in neuroscience, but he did so with a 3.98 GPA.

That’s an academic record!

Ohuabunwa who hails from Abia State, has been able to make the nation proud and with his efforts has won himself a scholarship to Yale University to get a degree in Medicine.

He has also become a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society, a prestigious honor group that features membership of 17 US Presidents, 37 US Supreme Court Justices, and 136 Nobel Prize winner.

Oops.

This kids shows what Michael Medved has been saying. He says many Africans come over to America and are successful, but the African-Americans that are born and grow up here are the ones that are failing. He states this as proof that Blacks aren't inferior intelligence-wise, while also pointing out that inferiority of the public school system and the destruction of the black family by the welfare state and race hustlers!

bs. Medved???? That rabid racist and bigot??? I would listen to Rush Limbaugh before I'd listen to his similar hate speech. The Africans (NIgerians) I have met have been arrogant, "shady" (hair salon owners dealing in drugs), and actually have resentment toward African-Americans. Coming from a country which puts U.S. Corruption "to shame", is it any wonder many come here and are successful, by "hook or crook"? I'm jus' sayin'. The inferiority in public schools is due to the slashing of funding by the bigoted and racist Republican Congress. And the notion that the Democratic Party engages in and promotes a "welfare state", race hustlers, or dependency of minorities is a myth and a right wing talking point, with no basis in truth.

People love to stereotype still. I have dreadlocks and because of my hair, other blacks assume I smoke pot and do drugs. When they find out I'm not that type of person, they seemed shocked. Blacks and people in general need to get out of this mindset.

Of course it can and it will, but can you explain to me why African American males make up 2.5% of medical school students, 41% of prison inmates and 39% of murderers?
Iz dat whiteez fault?

generations of racists like you

So, generations of "racists like me", make black youths shy away from excellence in education because that would be "acting white"?

No, it's assholes like Poet that want them to shy away from excellence in education because that would make them Uncle Toms and Oreos, and Poet can't tolerate that. What an idiot.:eusa_hand:

generations of racists like you

So, generations of "racists like me", make black youths shy away from excellence in education because that would be "acting white"?

No, it's assholes like Poet that want them to shy away from excellence in education because that would make them Uncle Toms and Oreos, and Poet can't tolerate that. What an idiot.:eusa_hand:

Uh, it's conventional wisdom that Democrats and liberals harbor more intellectuals than conservatives and Republicans do. You're under the false notion that black Republicans, somehow, represent "excellence in education", when, clearly, buffoons like Allen West, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, et al. belie that belief...and no one said that one couldn't be a misguided "Tom" or "Oreo", and yet, "educated". And you have no knowledge of what I can or cannot tolerate. You don't know me...don't pretend that you do. Bitch.

Uh, it's conventional wisdom that Democrats and liberals harbor more intellectuals than conservatives and Republicans do. You're under the false notion that black Republicans, somehow, represent "excellence in education", when, clearly, buffoons like Allen West, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, et al. belie that belief...and no one said that one couldn't be a misguided "Tom" or "Oreo", and yet, "educated". And you have no knowledge of what I can or cannot tolerate. You don't know me...don't pretend that you do. Bitch.

Yea the liberals have some genius black people on their side.

Hank (Guam might tip over) Johnson.

Shelia (I sit here a freed slave) Jackson

Barack (57 states) Obama

Maxine (Socializing oil companies) Waters

James (code words) Clyburn

John (“What good is reading the bill ) Conyers

:cuckoo:

People sometimes say I act white because I don't fit the stereotype black.

Well, then Poet certainly has a problem with YOU.

Are you trying to speak for me again, you left over afterbirth slime ? You can barely speak for yourself...don't put words into any one's mouth...when you have a dick stuck in yours.

Better to have one in my mouth than one up my ass. Freak.

Last edited:
This just proves that Africans aren't dumb. No different than other humans. Its all about persistence, determination, and the desire to be the best. We need more Africans and African Americans like this young man.

Actually this case just proves one African is smart. What one person does has nothing to do with anyone else. I mean there are mass murders in Africa too. Does that make this student as mass murderer?

Conventional wisdom in your circles, perhaps. I'll put Alan West's IQ up against your's any day. Ben Carson's up against barack obama's Newt Gingrich's up against bill clintons.

Barack (57 states) Obama

Haha, democrats liberals are fucking dumb as shit. That's what you get when you're the party for the poor. Poor people aren't well known for being great thinkers. Go check out YouTube if you need proof.

Well to do people on the other hand read and watch the news and keep up on current events and politics. Why do you think FOX News crushes all the competition? It's because democrat bums don't understand or even care about intellectual topics. They're dummies.

Barack (57 states) Obama

Haha, democrats liberals are fucking dumb as shit. That's what you get when you're the party for the poor. Poor people aren't well known for being great thinkers. Go check out YouTube if you need proof.

Well to do people on the other hand read and watch the news and keep up on current events and politics. Why do you think FOX News crushes all the competition? It's because democrat bums don't understand or even care about intellectual topics. They're dummies.

what an arrogant bitch. There, but for the grace of God, go you, fool

If you're goal was to refute my claim, you failed. I know, you're simply another broke ass dumb fuck liberal so you can't do any better than that.

If you're goal was to refute my claim, you failed. I know, you're simply another broke ass dumb fuck liberal so you can't do any better than that.

LOL...And you're "God Boy". Where you idiots pick up these stupid ass personas is beyond anyone's comprehension. And they keep coming. Broke ass? fuck liberal? You don't know me.
And do you remember what you wrote? Here, let me refresh your memory:
"Haha, democrats liberals are fucking dumb as shit. That's what you get when you're the party for the poor. Poor people aren't well known for being great thinkers. Go check out YouTube if you need proof.

Well to do people on the other hand read and watch the news and keep up on current events and politics. Why do you think FOX News crushes all the competition? It's because democrat bums don't understand or even care about intellectual topics. They're dummies."

Democrats are hardly, "the party of the poor", although "the poor" votes, overwhelmingly" Democratic. Poor people aren't known for being great thinkers? What kind of bigoted nonsense is that? Got any documentation to that effect? Of course not, because none exists.
Fox News crushes the competition???? Well, that just goes to prove there are more stupid people watching Fox News as their premier news source, or falling on the floor laughing at the train wreck that it is, for entertainment's sake. Republican and intellectual in the same sentence is an oxymoron.
FYI: Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives | Psychology Today

Forum List

Back