So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

It absolutely does...because if it can happen once, it can happen again, and again, and again, and again. And does.

Of course it can and it will, but can you explain to me why African American males make up 2.5% of medical school students, 41% of prison inmates and 39% of murderers?
Iz dat whiteez fault?

generations of racists like you

exactly. They keep incarcerating innocent blacks and browns all the time.

Lone star, will you or not admit that often poor people join organizations like the kkk or the black panthers? You seem to just be questioning fact. Go watch the kkk secret history. You can find it on the history channel.

Sadly I have family members who are part of the black panthers. They are poor and just like the kkk, they are anti Zionist. They also blame whites for their failures as of today.

I'm not going to speculate on what class of people joins what groups. I know about the history of the KKK, which was a strong arm of the Democratic party but I don't know the members financial status' nor do you.

It absolutely does...because if it can happen once, it can happen again, and again, and again, and again. And does.

Of course it can and it will, but can you explain to me why African American males make up 2.5% of medical school students, 41% of prison inmates and 39% of murderers?
Iz dat whiteez fault?

generations of racists like you

So, generations of "racists like me", make black youths shy away from excellence in education because that would be "acting white"? We demand black youths stand on the corner selling heroin and crack? We put guns in their hands and force them to pull the trigger?
My GOD woman! You have reached the pinnacle of stupid and continue to raise the bar, daily.

Lone star, will you or not admit that often poor people join organizations like the kkk or the black panthers? You seem to just be questioning fact. Go watch the kkk secret history. You can find it on the history channel.

Sadly I have family members who are part of the black panthers. They are poor and just like the kkk, they are anti Zionist. They also blame whites for their failures as of today.

If I may ask, who do you blame their failures on?

If I may ask, who do you blame their failures on?

Themselves. My parents are successful and both trying to get their PhDs, and then I have cousin and uncles who didn't care about school or anything or that matter. Isn't it obvious? I blame them for their failures. It's stupid trying to join racist organizations to make yourself feel better and learning to hate whites.

22-Year-Old Nigerian Student Breaks GPA Record at Johns Hopkins University

Emmanuel-Ohuabunwa.jpg

Emmanuel Ohuabunwa not only graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a degree in neuroscience, but he did so with a 3.98 GPA.

That’s an academic record!

Ohuabunwa who hails from Abia State, has been able to make the nation proud and with his efforts has won himself a scholarship to Yale University to get a degree in Medicine.

He has also become a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society, a prestigious honor group that features membership of 17 US Presidents, 37 US Supreme Court Justices, and 136 Nobel Prize winner.

Oops.

This kids shows what Michael Medved has been saying. He says many Africans come over to America and are successful, but the African-Americans that are born and grow up here are the ones that are failing. He states this as proof that Blacks aren't inferior intelligence-wise, while also pointing out that inferiority of the public school system and the destruction of the black family by the welfare state and race hustlers!

I would respond to this thread, but the author of it cannot see me. :lol:

When people say I act white, I often laugh and start questioning them. Then they get mad and say I'm a sell out. Always turns into a verbal confrontation until I finally just give up and walk away.

When people say I act white, I often laugh and start questioning them. Then they get mad and say I'm a sell out. Always turns into a verbal confrontation until I finally just give up and walk away.

You see this, poit? A sane, rational black man. It IS possible.

You want respect? Here's a role model.

malikc6, I predict you will become #56 any minute now.

Forum List

Back