So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

If you're goal was to refute my claim, you failed. I know, you're simply another broke ass dumb fuck liberal so you can't do any better than that.

LOL...And you're "God Boy". Where you idiots pick up these stupid ass personas is beyond anyone's comprehension. And they keep coming. Broke ass? fuck liberal? You don't know me.
And do you remember what you wrote? Here, let me refresh your memory:
"Haha, democrats liberals are fucking dumb as shit. That's what you get when you're the party for the poor. Poor people aren't well known for being great thinkers. Go check out YouTube if you need proof.

Well to do people on the other hand read and watch the news and keep up on current events and politics. Why do you think FOX News crushes all the competition? It's because democrat bums don't understand or even care about intellectual topics. They're dummies."

Democrats are hardly, "the party of the poor", although "the poor" votes, overwhelmingly" Democratic. Poor people aren't known for being great thinkers? What kind of bigoted nonsense is that? Got any documentation to that effect? Of course not, because none exists.
Fox News crushes the competition???? Well, that just goes to prove there are more stupid people watching Fox News as their premier news source, or falling on the floor laughing at the train wreck that it is, for entertainment's sake. Republican and intellectual in the same sentence is an oxymoron.
FYI: Why Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives | Psychology Today

The poor vote for Democrats because they're looking for a hand out. Truth!

If you're goal was to refute my claim, you failed. I know, you're simply another broke ass dumb fuck liberal so you can't do any better than that.

LOL...And you're "God Boy". Where you idiots pick up these stupid ass personas is beyond anyone's comprehension. And they keep coming. Broke ass? fuck liberal? You don't know me.
"Haha, democrats liberals are fucking dumb as shit. That's what you get when you're the party for the poor. Poor people aren't well known for being great thinkers. Go check out YouTube if you need proof.

Well to do people on the other hand read and watch the news and keep up on current events and politics. Why do you think FOX News crushes all the competition? It's because democrat bums don't understand or even care about intellectual topics. They're dummies."

Democrats are hardly, "the party of the poor", although "the poor" votes, overwhelmingly" Democratic. Poor people aren't known for being great thinkers? What kind of bigoted nonsense is that? Got any documentation to that effect? Of course not, because none exists.
Fox News crushes the competition???? Well, that just goes to prove there are more stupid people watching Fox News as their premier news source, or falling on the floor laughing at the train wreck that it is, for entertainment's sake. Republican and intellectual in the same sentence is an oxymoron.

ok, that does it. I refuse to engage morons. I'm over repeated mantras. I'm done.

This just proves that Africans aren't dumb. No different than other humans. Its all about persistence, determination, and the desire to be the best. We need more Africans and African Americans like this young man.

We do...:cool:

tom_4b.jpg

Sowell was born in North Carolina, but grew up in Harlem, New York. He dropped out of high school, and served in the United States Marine Corps during the Korean War. He received a bachelor's degree from Harvard University in 1958 and a master's degree from Columbia University in 1959. In 1968, he earned his Doctorate in Economics from the University of Chicago.

Sowell has served on the faculties of several universities, including Cornell University and University of California, Los Angeles, and worked for think tanks such as the Urban Institute. Since 1980 he has worked at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. He is the author of more than 30 books

Worthless Uncle Toms, according to the poet!:razz:

If so he's a shallow thinker and his thread is a useless waste of time

ok, that does it. I refuse to engage morons. I'm over repeated mantras. I'm done.

Your concession is noted. Goodnight.

Over repeated mantras?

Didn't you just sling out this gem?

Well, that just goes to prove there are more stupid people watching Fox News as their premier news source

I watch it a couple times a week in the morning and sometimes the local Fox affiliate in the evening.
I find FOX affiliates very well balanced. Reporters in both Miami and Mobile/Pensacola just report the news and happily, I couldn't even guess their politics.

Poit,
Could you do your fans a favor and separate your ignore list names with semicolons so I can copy and paste it as a mass pm list to notify people when you say something especially stupid?

You are an idiot!!!!! It's like saying because one person can bench press 700 pounds, everyone can do it !! THINK THINK THINK

No YOU are an idiot...a racist idiot! Your analogy is a non sequitur.
BTW its OK for you racist pawns to look at DOJ Stats and demonize the entire Black American population with them, but now you complain that ONE african genius doesn't represent the many. Well that goes for white people like you... Most whites are not nearly as obtuse or bigoted as YOU!!

When 12 percent of the population starts achieving over 50 percent of the academic honors then you may have a point.

You dumbass, about 12% of the population IS achieving over 50% of the academic honors!. Not all Americans are in college, idiot! Did that go over your head? Actually I know what you meant but I just couldn't pass this opportunity to blast your ass! LOL

Katsteve2012 said:
Many years ago( when I was a lot more idealistic, and a lot less cynical about people in general) I used to post in a race relations forum on AOL:

Pray tell! Were you one of the MANFU that patrolled Black voices On AOL?

Katsteve2012 said:
Many years ago( when I was a lot more idealistic, and a lot less cynical about people in general) I used to post in a race relations forum on AOL:

Pray tell! Were you one of the MANFU that patrolled Black voices On AOL?

Pardon my ignorance JQ, but what was a MANFU? Some of the decnt folks that used to post there that I recall were Topbushwhacker,, Guyad, Apex, and Sugarpuff. The idiots, I won't name, because I think a few of them have made it over here....lol. Considering that this was almost 20 years ago, I'm surprised I still recall some of the names.

Poit,
Could you do your fans a favor and separate your ignore list names with semicolons so I can copy and paste it as a mass pm list to notify people when you say something especially stupid?

Was po-it verbally abused in his youth? I ask this because of his abuse of the poor comma ... I figured he was continuing the cycle in his own odd and curious way. And yet, when the comma is actually needed? He avoids it like the plague. The mind of the po-it, 'tis a jumbled mystery for sure!

No YOU are an idiot...a racist idiot! Your analogy is a non sequitur.
BTW its OK for you racist pawns to look at DOJ Stats and demonize the entire Black American population with them, but now you complain that ONE african genius doesn't represent the many. Well that goes for white people like you... Most whites are not nearly as obtuse or bigoted as YOU!!

When 12 percent of the population starts achieving over 50 percent of the academic honors then you may have a point.

You dumbass, about 12% of the population IS achieving over 50% of the academic honors!. Not all Americans are in college, idiot! Did that go over your head? Actually I know what you meant but I just couldn't pass this opportunity to blast your ass! LOL

We were talking black Americans dumbass!

If you knew what I meant you wouldn't have made a fool out of yourself.

Yet, you did.

Uh, it's conventional wisdom that Democrats and liberals harbor more intellectuals than conservatives and Republicans do. You're under the false notion that black Republicans, somehow, represent "excellence in education", when, clearly, buffoons like Allen West, Herman Cain, Alan Keyes, et al. belie that belief...and no one said that one couldn't be a misguided "Tom" or "Oreo", and yet, "educated". And you have no knowledge of what I can or cannot tolerate. You don't know me...don't pretend that you do. Bitch.

Yea the liberals have some genius black people on their side.

Hank (Guam might tip over) Johnson.

Shelia (I sit here a freed slave) Jackson

Barack (57 states) Obama

Maxine (Socializing oil companies) Waters

James (code words) Clyburn

John (“What good is reading the bill ) Conyers

:cuckoo:

Haha, democrats liberals are fucking dumb as shit. That's what you get when you're the party for the poor. Poor people aren't well known for being great thinkers. Go check out YouTube if you need proof.

Well to do people on the other hand read and watch the news and keep up on current events and politics. Why do you think FOX News crushes all the competition? It's because democrat bums don't understand or even care about intellectual topics. They're dummies.

god boy hates poor people just like Jesus did

Yea the liberals have some genius black people on their side.

Hank (Guam might tip over) Johnson.

Shelia (I sit here a freed slave) Jackson

Barack (57 states) Obama

Maxine (Socializing oil companies) Waters

James (code words) Clyburn

John (“What good is reading the bill ) Conyers

:cuckoo:

Haha, democrats liberals are fucking dumb as shit. That's what you get when you're the party for the poor. Poor people aren't well known for being great thinkers. Go check out YouTube if you need proof.

Well to do people on the other hand read and watch the news and keep up on current events and politics. Why do you think FOX News crushes all the competition? It's because democrat bums don't understand or even care about intellectual topics. They're dummies.

god boy hates poor people just like Jesus did

Another lie from TM.

And she claims she doesn't lie! :cuckoo:

I'm conceding nothing. There are no handouts coming from Dems....and I get handout and poor as "code" for "blacks", when it's been shown that more whites are on welfare. Giving up on engaging a dishonest poster does not a concession make...but your delusional mind might think so...and you're entitled to think whatever.

I'm conceding nothing. There are no handouts coming from Dems....and I get handout and poor as "code" for "blacks", when it's been shown that more whites are on welfare. Giving up on engaging a dishonest poster does not a concession make...but your delusional mind might think so...and you're entitled to think whatever.

LIE!!

I've posted obama's Commerce Department data that points out 38% of those collecting welfare are white and 39% are black, so yes, more blacks are on welfare than whites in total numbers or if you consider that blacks are roughly 12.5% of the population, a random black person is 6 times as likely to be on welfare.
Feel free to post data that disputes USDC numbers or acknowledge your lie.

Last edited:

Well, that is your insecurity talking because I know there are a lot of whites on welfare and food stamps also. I know several of them personally. Stop being the victim.

Well, that is your insecurity talking because I know there are a lot of whites on welfare and food stamps also. I know several of them personally. Stop being the victim.

Well, fancy you. I don't know any blacks or whites on welfare, because I don't peruse about in those circles. There is no victim here...only defense against accusations being thrown about. Instead of you supporting the allegation, you choose to go for the "late hit". Ain't you nothing. Nothing to offer...removed to ignore.

Forum List

Back