So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

Every time poet tries to make a case for how smart blacks are, he ends up proving how STUPID he is.

[

In light of recent developments concerning the stellar academic achievements of African Immigrants to the UK and in America, your head must be in the sand for you to utter such nonsense. Time and time again examples of African academic superiority, even beyond that of the highly touted Asians, has been documented, verified and posted quite frequently.
Mathematics has been an integral part of higher academic achievement for quite some time and the Africans are blowing everyone else away with their mathematical prowess!
Whatever it was that held Africans back in the past has relaxed its grip. a new day is dawning for millions of bright Africans!

You're just making all this stuff up. I can't believe african blacks are so smart while american blacks are so dumb. Let's hear you explain it.

Keen observers, including myself, have posted quite prolifically in various threads about the intellectual proficiency seen in Black immigrants wherever they go. Haven't you been paying attention?

I doubt if you have the cognitive capacity to comprehend how slavery might have some psychological impact on native born Blacks Americans, so I won't even engage you with that! Still, I have to remind you that despite overwhelming odds, some millions of American born Blacks have been successful here.

[

In light of recent developments concerning the stellar academic achievements of African Immigrants to the UK and in America, your head must be in the sand for you to utter such nonsense. Time and time again examples of African academic superiority, even beyond that of the highly touted Asians, has been documented, verified and posted quite frequently.
Mathematics has been an integral part of higher academic achievement for quite some time and the Africans are blowing everyone else away with their mathematical prowess!
Whatever it was that held Africans back in the past has relaxed its grip. a new day is dawning for millions of bright Africans!

You're just making all this stuff up. I can't believe african blacks are so smart while american blacks are so dumb. Let's hear you explain it.

Keen observers, including myself, have posted quite prolifically in various threads about the intellectual proficiency seen in Black immigrants wherever they go. Haven't you been paying attention?

I doubt if you have the cognitive capacity to comprehend how slavery might have some psychological impact on native born Blacks Americans, so I won't even engage you with that! Still, I have to remind you that despite overwhelming odds, some millions of American born Blacks have been successful here.

Every race practice slavery and owned other races. Blacks owned slaves right here in the good old USA 200 years ago.

What makes blacks so special?

I don't think blacks are dumb. They do dumb things and their current culture beliefs(in general) are certainly not helping to improve the community.

you've contradicted yourself, yet again, and made a blanket indictment that cannot be backed up.

Every race practice slavery and owned other races. Blacks owned slaves right here in the good old USA 200 years ago.

What makes blacks so special?

Your lies and mischaracterizations, notwithstanding....the answer to your query is "we're black".

I don't think blacks are dumb. They do dumb things and their current culture beliefs(in general) are certainly not helping to improve the community.

Blacks are born dumb but yes, their culture makes it even worse. A culture that encourages fathers to abandon their kids and encourages kids to do poorly in school is doomed.

Blacks are born dumb but yes, their culture makes it even worse. A culture that encourages fathers to abandon their kids and encourages kids to do poorly in school is doomed.

Lies and sissy chatter. You have no evidence to support a blanket indictment of an entire race of people. A patent racist response, with no basis in truth.

Excellent read!

In part:
But, Austen-Smith said, “People in the middle are most interesting. They could have success in the world, but will have a high price of leaving the social group. That very same act of getting educated is a signal to the peer group ‘I’m not like you.’” Indeed, it is in this middle range of economic ability where individuals pool on a level of education. This means that individuals whose modest natural abilities might lead them to pursue higher pay by investing more in their education, instead choose to under-invest in education to appear educationally similar, and thus, they hope, socially similar as well to peers who have lower inherent ability but who are welcomed into the peer group.

Lies and sissy chatter. You have no evidence to support a blanket indictment of an entire race of people. A patent racist response, with no basis in truth.

No evidence of black stupidity???!!!. the evidence is overwhelming.

1. On all standardized tests they come in last - ACT SAT LSAT MCAT
GMAT etc. It's always whites and asians at the top and blacks at the
bottom. The fact that asians do so well proves the tests are NOT
culturally biased.

2. Blacks get only 1% of the math and science PHDs in america . They
make up 13% of the country so they're off by a factor of 13!!! Lots of
blacks go to college but they major in easy verbal subjects like
sociology or education.

3. Nearly all of black africa is still in the stone age. Africa is by
far the most backward continent on the planet. South Africa is the
only first world county in sub-saharan africa and it is now also
heading to third world status just like zimbabwe has done in the last
dozen years. They chase out the whites and the country collapses.
Happens every time.

No evidence of black stupidity???!!!. the evidence is overwhelming.

1. On all standardized tests they come in last - ACT SAT LSAT MCAT
GMAT etc. It's always whites and asians at the top and blacks at the
bottom. The fact that asians do so well proves the tests are NOT
culturally biased.

2. Blacks get only 1% of the math and science PHDs in america . They
make up 13% of the country so they're off by a factor of 13!!! Lots of
blacks go to college but they major in easy verbal subjects like
sociology or education.

3. Nearly all of black africa is still in the stone age. Africa is by
far the most backward continent on the planet. South Africa is the
only first world county in sub-saharan africa and it is now also
heading to third world status just like zimbabwe has done in the last
dozen years. They chase out the whites and the country collapses.
Happens every time.

Lies. Where is the documentation from reputable sources? You saying it, doesn't lend itself to any credibility. Excuse me. And I'm so glad African countries are expelling the white exploitation. The reason Africa is in dire straits is because of European colonization, from which it is still recovering. Whites, contrary to your belief, are not the end all or the be all...and quite often, "the devil".

Last edited:

Who can refute the fact that 72% of black children grow up without a father. This means they do poorly in school and are far more likely to join a gang. I want better for the black children!

We just need to change our culture. If we can do that, we would see a difference in black education and working ability.

Last edited:
I just wonder what started this new black culture. Originally, blacks wanted to learn and get jobs and stood loyal to their families but now, it's completely changed. Every time a white person points out the problems in the black community, he's classified as a racist and if a black man points out the problems, he's called a sell out or an Uncle Tom. What led us to where we are now? That's what I want to know. How long will it take before all blacks realize this and make a change? Will that happen or are we destined to destroy ourselves and everyone else in the process?

I just wonder what started this new black culture. Originally, blacks wanted to learn and get jobs and stood loyal to their families but now, it's completely changed. Every time a white person points out the problems in the black community, he's classified as a racist and if a black man points out the problems, he's called a sell out or an Uncle Tom. What led us to where we are now? That's what I want to know. How long will it take before all blacks realize this and make a change? Will that happen or are we destined to destroy ourselves and everyone else in the process?

Please. I'm more moved by the hypocrisy. What are whites doing commenting about problems in the black community, when they have problems in their own, which they are completely comfortable overlooking. If your house is "out of order", how you gonna talk about anybody else's?

Please. I'm more moved by the hypocrisy. What are whites doing commenting about problems in the black community, when they have problems in their own, which they are completely comfortable overlooking. If your house is "out of order", how you gonna talk about anybody else's?

What problems do whites have? We're the riches race on this planet with only about 25% of our children in single parent families. We control most of the advancements in science, tech, etc even through we're only 10 percent of humanity.

That's because we push our children. Not to say that Asians aren't cutting into our wealth and control.

You blacks really have to start thinking.

People may disagree with me but I'm thinking it could be the music. Mainly gangster rap. Rap and hip hop I'm fine with but gangster rap likely influences kids to grow up and be thugs. Gangster rap has no positive message whatsoever. It makes men see women as play things, stealing from people, killing other blacks for stupid reasons, drugs, and having no shame for any of it.

If that's not what changed the culture, what is it?

In my mind anyway, what started it was Johnson's Great Society.
Until the mid 60's the majority of blacks voted for the party that ended slavery, stood for individual liberty and personal responsibility.
Johnson saw a way to flip 12% of the population, but couldn't have done it without the GOP's support.

Forum List

Back