So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

How do we help the black community?

I wonder. Asian men are looking sexier every day. At least they don’t bitch and whine like you pathetic twits about “blacks did this or this or, whitey wounded me” that. Asian men suck it up and get past it. They ACTUALY do get past all this silly stuff. Actually.

That's why I have a huge amount of respect for Asian culture. They're pulling ahead because they take the steps to do so.

Agreed. They don't ask for special anything, they figured it out. As the wise man once said: "Abide".

Last edited:
[ And I'm so glad African countries are expelling the white exploitation. The reason Africa is in dire straits is because of European colonization, from which it is still recovering. Whites, contrary to your belief, are not the end all or the be all...and quite often, "the devil".

European colonization was the best thing that ever happened to africa and throwing out the whites is destroying africa. How do you explain zimbabwe. 30 years ago it was white controlled and first world. Now it has a per capita GDP of $700.

I just wonder what started this new black culture. Originally, blacks wanted to learn and get jobs and stood loyal to their families but now, it's completely changed. Every time a white person points out the problems in the black community, he's classified as a racist and if a black man points out the problems, he's called a sell out or an Uncle Tom. What led us to where we are now? That's what I want to know. How long will it take before all blacks realize this and make a change? Will that happen or are we destined to destroy ourselves and everyone else in the process?

It started 50 years ago with the welfare state and affirmative action. Those two things destroyed black pride.

[
I wonder. Asian men are looking sexier every day. At least they don’t bitch and whine like you pathetic twits about “blacks did this or that or, whitey wounded me” that. Asian men suck it up and get past it. They ACTUALY do get past all this silly stuff. Actually. They man up and get on with life, they don't hold onto the past, even though they have a right to. Man up, boyos.

China has a per capita GDP of $8,000 versus america's $48,000. Chinese come in all shapes and sizes and some of them are really hopeless and i hope you're not advocating open borders with china just because some of them are tigers. 90% of chinese would love to come here and go on welfare.

I just wonder what started this new black culture. Originally, blacks wanted to learn and get jobs and stood loyal to their families but now, it's completely changed. Every time a white person points out the problems in the black community, he's classified as a racist and if a black man points out the problems, he's called a sell out or an Uncle Tom. What led us to where we are now? That's what I want to know. How long will it take before all blacks realize this and make a change? Will that happen or are we destined to destroy ourselves and everyone else in the process?

Please. I'm more moved by the hypocrisy. What are whites doing commenting about problems in the black community, when they have problems in their own, which they are completely comfortable overlooking. If your house is "out of order", how you gonna talk about anybody else's?

What problems do whites have? We're the riches race on this planet with only about 25% of our children in single parent families. We control most of the advancements in science, tech, etc even through we're only 10 percent of humanity.

That's because we push our children. Not to say that Asians aren't cutting into our wealth and control.

You blacks really have to start thinking.

"We?".........what makes YOU believe that someone who controls a sizable fortune like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet would feel any personal kinship towards YOU because you "happen to be white"?

That would be like me saying "WE control the NBA" because the majority of it's players are black.

You need to learn how to think like an individual. Your race is an accident of birth and does not automatically equate to character or success anymore than mine equates to failure or a life in poverty.

:cuckoo:

China has over 2 billion people. America is in the millions. If combat were to take place, we would have to nuke them. If not that, they would totally overrun our military. Their numbers are just too high.

Anyone in America who is black, awake, and really understands the residual effects of the civil rights movement from having been there during that era, can trace the backward momentum in predominately black communities directly to it.

The strategy of integration granted LEGAL access to public services and facilities, but did nothing to revitalize and drive self reliant economic development in the communtities that blacks lived in.

The movement should have actually been a multi tiered program that included a grass roots venture capital raising initiative led by black business people, geared towards creating and reinvesting wealth in black owned businesses city by city.

Truth be told, in just as many ways as integration helped, it also hurt, primarily because loyalty to black owned businesses, mainly in urban areas eroded, and black citizens(generally) took their business elsewhere, because now, "they could".

Dr. Kings message would have had a more positive long term impact if his message had also included "support and invest in one another"

Since I have posted in this cesspool, I have stated more times than I can count that black business ownership in predominately black communities represents less than 2%, while Asian and Hispanic business ownership is in excess of the 80 percentile range in their communitities, so it does not take a rocket scientist to understand why so many predominately black communitities are in a state of decay.......lack of ownership, which translates to lack of concern.

If you look at the community growth model that Asian immigrants use so effectively, it is based on several consistent behaviors that all mirror a belief system that revolves around support of self.

An Asian friend and business associate of mine explained to me long ago that many major cites in America have a Chinatown, a Koreatown or a Little Saigon. The principle behind these microcosmic "towns" is to create an environment where a new immigrant of that culture can assimilate comfortably and in many cases build relationships, find work, and eventually through networking within the community, obtain funding to bring yet another business to the "town".

So, the fact is that these "towns" are not really just tourist attractions, they are wealth generating, self reliant, culturally based businesses.

I could go on, writing sentence after sentence on this subject, but will leave you with some names to look up:

Bob Law, Dr. Claude Anderson

Lastly, if you have access to XM/Sirius satellite radio, tune in to channel 128 between 6am to 10 am PST and listen to Joe Madison and Carl Nelson. They frequently have guest speakers on their shows who actually know what they are talking about and are out there doing something to bring about positive changes.

A community is powerless until it is self reliant and empowers itself economically.

Last edited:
[ And I'm so glad African countries are expelling the white exploitation. The reason Africa is in dire straits is because of European colonization, from which it is still recovering. Whites, contrary to your belief, are not the end all or the be all...and quite often, "the devil".

European colonization was the best thing that ever happened to africa and throwing out the whites is destroying africa. How do you explain zimbabwe. 30 years ago it was white controlled and first world. Now it has a per capita GDP of $700.

"Colonization" is a cute way of saying, "rape and pillage"...exactly what Europeans did here, in the US to the Native Americans. But then that is a cultural construct, or is it a racial construct? It certainly can't be a religious construct, because it goes against the teachings of Christ, but early missionaries sure played that angle, didn't they?

Interesting, All of sudden, your commentary doesn't sound like that coming from a black person. Are you, in fact, "black", or are you posing?

Interesting, All of sudden, your commentary doesn't sound like that coming from a black person. Are you, in fact, "black", or are you posing?

perhaps he isn't a NWA such as yourself

He actually sounds like an intelligent American that is not afraid to speak the truth. Unlike you and the others that deny facts and find fault where there is none.

Yes I am African American and like the others say, I speak the truth about my community. Every community has their faults, so as a community we should rise up and actually make a change. I'm tired of mostly black on black crime. I've lost a few of my cousins to it.

We have potential and now it's time to use it and stop completely blaming whitey. Most of the stuff humans do overall is by free will.

Sounds like you want to keep the blacks in victim status forever. Heaven forbid if someone wants to better themselves. They become an Uncle Tom and race traitor. What is wrong with you?:cuckoo:

China has over 2 billion people. America is in the millions. If combat were to take place, we would have to nuke them. If not that, they would totally overrun our military. Their numbers are just too high.

You ignorant fool. All sources put china's population at 1.3 billion.

The strategy of integration granted LEGAL access to public services and facilities, but did nothing to revitalize and drive self reliant economic development in the communtities that blacks lived in.

The movement should have actually been a multi tiered program that included a grass roots venture capital raising initiative led by black business people, geared towards creating and reinvesting wealth in black owned businesses city by city.

Sigh. They can't do it. Blacks don't have the brains to run a business, even a mom and pop one. Most are illiterate and incapable of even 3rd grade arithmetic. It's not about education. THEY CAN'T DO IT, no matter how hard you try to teach them.

Forum List

Back