So much for the mantra of LESS federal government intrusion....

One of Trump's proposed action will eliminate "sanctuary cities" -- cities that do not deport undocumented immigrant.....Sounds good, but does it not smack just a bit of MORE federal government intrusion on local control?

Just asking.....LOL

Leftists are so retarded they don't even know the meaning of the word 'illegal'. smh

It is enforcement of laws which those cities are ignoring. Government intrusion on criminals, pretty funny stuff there.
That's funny. I remember the pseudocons hero worshipping sheriffs who said they would not enforce certain federal laws.

Immigration law is federal law. Let the feds enforce it.

Pseudocons only bleev in "states rights" when it suits them.

Why doesn't Trump crack down on WHOLE STATES which are currently not enforcing our federal drug laws?

Hmmmmm...

Feds went after him too didn't they? Thanks for making our point.
I have not seen Congress or the President go after Alaska or any of the other states which refuse to enforce federal marijuana laws.

That's what Trump will have to do. Spend a shit ton of money on more feds.

Just holding up a mirror to your hypocrisy, right wingers..........When a county does not want a pipeline through their land, what should the government do then???
I would derail this thread too :badgrin:

It is enforcement of laws which those cities are ignoring. Government intrusion on criminals, pretty funny stuff there.
That's funny. I remember the pseudocons hero worshipping sheriffs who said they would not enforce certain federal laws.

Pseudocons only bleev in "states rights" when it suits them.

Why doesn't Trump crack down on WHOLE STATES which are currently not enforcing our federal drug laws?

Hmmmmm...

Feds went after him too didn't they? Thanks for making our point.
I have not seen Congress or the President go after Alaska or any of the other states which refuse to enforce federal marijuana laws.

You should probably talk to your Congresspersons about that.

I would hate for Trump and his Chumps to be caught being grossly hypocritical. Therefore, we must immediately cut off all federal funds to these states in green. Drugs are a tremendous threat to our republic.:

j9pkba.png

BTW, right wing nitwits, did you know that sanctuary cities include such "liberal" enclaves as Houston, Dallas, El Paso, Miami and Atlanta???
By the way Mr. Show Me A Law That Makes Sanctuary Cities Illegal ( :lmao: ) - we don't care. All cities providing sanctuary should have the leadership prosecuted and removed. Period.

We're not Dumbocrats....we're consistent in our views.

No sheriff should ever enforce an unconstitutional law. Our immigration laws are 100% constitutional.
So are our drug laws. We should immediately cease providing all federal funding to the states in my previous post that are shaded in green.
1.) No argument here

2.) Not true. The U.S. Constitution grants the federal government no such authority over narcotics. That being said - refer to #1

Big cities in red States are still liberal, dumb ass

So, one would then guess that ALL those illegal aliens living in "big cities in red states" forgot to vote for Clinton last November??? Or did they vote for Trump by mistake.....What a shame.......LOL

One of Trump's proposed action will eliminate "sanctuary cities" -- cities that do not deport undocumented immigrant.....Sounds good, but does it not smack just a bit of MORE federal government intrusion on local control?

Just asking.....LOL

So... you're arguing Trump should not uphold the law which is clearly part of his job description. You do realize you liberals are going down in flames big-time, don't you?

By the way Mr. Show Me A Law That Makes Sanctuary Cities Illegal ( :lmao: ) - we don't care. All cities providing sanctuary should have the leadership prosecuted and removed. Period.

hey, maybe set up some concentration camps and have these cities' leadership get numbers tattooed on their arms....What do you think?

Big cities in red States are still liberal, dumb ass

So, one would then guess that ALL those illegal aliens living in "big cities in red states" forgot to vote for Clinton last November??? Or did they vote for Trump by mistake.....What a shame.......LOL

What? Take your hand out of your pants and make sense

Forum List

Back