So much love from the republican's after Obama was elected in 2008, 2012

demsc-620x622.jpg

Wow I am going to apply for future fun..lol...No you did see Trump say that he hired people to cheer him on during his campaigns didn't you?

Done unto "president" Obama was that which was previously done by the liberal left to President Bush. What they taught was well learned and well practiced.

You assholes started it and got it handed back to you for eight long years. Sure you'll do the same only this time with violence tossed in. What's your plan for 2020? Live fire civil war? Shit, what else do you have left? Oh, wait, you voluntarily surrendered your guns to demonstrate your sincerity?

Fat chance.

Just like we are pya
For those who have Selective Short Term Memory Loss....

A Look Back At How Republicans Protested When Barack Obama Was Elected In 2008 & Re-elected In 2012!

Yeah, remember when the Republicans were smashing windows and setting cars on fire?

Neither do I.....

So you think that setting fire on a lynched mannequin is nicer than a car? Also not that there is a cross in the back round...so it is at a church..

For those who have Selective Short Term Memory Loss....

A Look Back At How Republicans Protested When Barack Obama Was Elected In 2008 & Re-elected In 2012!

You need to stop hanging out in San Francisco, bad influence on you. Don't go further than Cupertino...

lol...I got so mad because my cousin was sticking with my sister on what christian good people the republicans are...OMG...and then she put this on her page at me..lol...

But then I have to remember , she told me that she never pays attention to the politics and just votes no matter what for her party....lol...

november-9-IG-01.jpg

She must be cool along with your sister.....and remember, stay away from San Fran....:)

Forum List

Back