So Much Winning: Trump Won the War with the MSM, Immigration

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
More people watch Nick at Night than CNN and other MSM networks are intentionally misspelling their shows names in order to fool the Nielson ratings. Everyone is on the same page in America that the MSM is Fake News Extraordinaire.

On immigration Democrats are sticking to their open borders, Muslims are peaceful, Western Civilization is fascism, praising Jihad agenda.

If Democrats do not change quickly, Trump will take 45 States in 2020. And I believe the left are too insane to come back to reality.

If I didn't know better I would swear they are all looking to lose viewers. I don't watch much TV news, I'd rather read it. But I used to watch Bill O'Reilly religiously every night. I haven't turned on Fox since he left.

If I didn't know better I would swear they are all looking to lose viewers. I don't watch much TV news, I'd rather read it. But I used to watch Bill O'Reilly religiously every night. I haven't turned on Fox since he left.
It's like every day MSM is trying to out clown itself.

Imagine that President Trump gave a speech praising a strong Europe.

Imagine that he called forthrightly on Russia to stop its aggression in Ukraine and join the community of responsible nations.

Imagine that he embraced the mutual-defense commitment, so-called Article 5, of NATO.

Imagine that he extolled the role of women in our society.

Imagine that he said we share the hope of every soul to live in freedom.

Imagine that he celebrated the free press and ceaseless innovation and a spirit of inquiry and self-criticism.

AND THE LEFT HATED HIM FOR IT.

http://nypost.com/2017/07/07/trump-defends-the-west-and-the-left-screams-foul/

Imagine that he called forthrightly on Russia to stop its aggression in Ukraine and join the community of responsible nations.

Imagine that he embraced the mutual-defense commitment, so-called Article 5, of NATO.

Imagine that he celebrated the free press and ceaseless innovation and a spirit of inquiry and self-criticism.

Great find.

Great find.
Trump has shown why the left hate him and made it clear to America the left are simply un-American and anti-Western Civilization.

Forum List

Back