🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Nancy Wants Trump In Prison

Most real Americans also want Trump in prison.
Except for the ones who elected him and still support him, plus most independents. I think you're confusing triggered leftists with real Americans.
Bullshit about most independents. You just make things up like the leader of your cult.
Show me the data that says "most Americans want Trump in prison", idiot. Go ahead, I'll wait...and wait...and wait...
Did I say that? Guess you are the idiot.
So, you don't think most Americans want Trump in prison? You seem to be defending that assertion.
In what way? You are making things up again, just like your leader.

Trump has superhuman patience and resolve. he has survived all this harassment from the Mueller folks and the media and the democrats

......with the dignity and grace of a teenage drama queen!

"Beam me up"
"Beam me up"
"Beam me up"

The old hag's fantasies are out in the open....she can't impeach him because she doesn't have the votes...in her own caucus.....So she dreams of sending the President up the river instead....Like John Camp Melloncougar says: "life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone".
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

2018-02-01-d4a7a7e2_large.jpg

heres the link you forgot to include ;

I Don’t Want to See Trump Impeached, I Want to See Him in Prison, Pelosi Reportedly Tells Democrats

a clear path for Trump by the Dems-

out of office, in a cell .

Last edited:
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
Trump was only here in Ireland for a half an hour and he showed what an idiot he is. What an embarrassment he is. Our PM was really cool, and then later got him good in a very subtle way. Leo is great.

Ireland has a PM? Don’t even know they were relevant enough to spend anytime there.hell, you don’t even mention your own PM by name. You mention Trump by name but not your own PM. It really doesn’t matter what his name is, nobody needs to know him outside of Ireland.
I mentioned him, his name is Leo. You did not read the whole post?

Yeah, missed the name, no big deal, no real reason to give his name.

Trump has superhuman patience and resolve. he has survived all this harassment from the Mueller folks and the media and the democrats

......with the dignity and grace of a teenage drama queen!

"Beam me up"
"Beam me up"
"Beam me up"

Considering how you idiots have been acting since November of 2016, perhaps you had best not make statements like that. The irony......

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
Trump was only here in Ireland for a half an hour and he showed what an idiot he is. What an embarrassment he is. Our PM was really cool, and then later got him good in a very subtle way. Leo is great.

Ireland has a PM? Don’t even know they were relevant enough to spend anytime there.hell, you don’t even mention your own PM by name. You mention Trump by name but not your own PM. It really doesn’t matter what his name is, nobody needs to know him outside of Ireland.

In other words you were wrong. Leo is a great guy and a good leader, unlike Trump.

If Senile Pelosi is willing to talk behind POTUS' back, she's capable of anything

When that woman got Obamacare passed it stole trillions of dollars from the peasant trying to survive over the years. It actually helped to make many more Americans impoverished. And she did not even have the dignity to retire.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

In other words you were wrong. Leo is a great guy and a good leader, unlike Trump.

If want to believe that. I have no idea what kind of guy leo is, nor does it matter, he has no bearing in my life, hell until now I didn’t know his name, he isn’t significant in the world scene.

If want to believe that. I have no idea what kind of guy leo is, nor does it matter, he has no bearing in my life, hell until now I didn’t know his name, he isn’t significant in the world scene.
Of course not. Here in Ireland we have an incredible country. We want to be left alone and have no urge to be on the world stage.

The old hag's fantasies are out in the open....she can't impeach him because she doesn't have the votes...in her own caucus.....So she dreams of sending the President up the river instead....Like John Camp Melloncougar says: "life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone".

/——-/ Piglosi admits her democRAT base are uneducated idiots “PELOSI: I travel all the time in the country. Do you know most people think that impeachment means you’re out of office? Did you ever get that feeling, or are you just in the bubble here? They think that you get impeached, you’re gone, and that is completely not true. And I may have thought that myself 50 years ago. But you get impeached, and it’s an indictment. It’s an indictment. So when you’re impeaching somebody, you want to make sure you have the strongest possible indictment, because it’s not the means to the end that people think. “All you do… Vote to impeach. Bye Bye, Birdie.” It isn’t that.”

Of course not. Here in Ireland we have an incredible country. We want to be left alone and have no urge to be on the world stage.

You got your wish, you seem to like to meddle in our politics like the Russians do.

I’d prefer to move all of our troops from around the world back to the US, to our incredible country and let those other countries police themselves.

We need our country to take care of us not the world.

Nancy knows that will never happen. She is desperately throwing red meat to her ‘impeachment’ contingents in hopes they will drop cries for impeaching Trump because that is a dead ass losing election strategy.

Lock Him Up!

You got your wish, you seem to like to meddle in our politics like the Russians do.

I’d prefer to move all of our troops from around the world back to the US, to our incredible country and let those other countries police themselves.

The rest of the world has wanted this for quite some time. Good to see Americans catching up.

The rest of the world has wanted this for quite some time. Good to see Americans catching up.

I’ve wanted it for many decades, I also believe you and Russia have no business in our business.

Forum List

Back