🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Nancy Wants Trump In Prison

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
Trump was only here in Ireland for a half an hour and he showed what an idiot he is. What an embarrassment he is. Our PM was really cool, and then later got him good in a very subtle way. Leo is great.

Yeah, Trump telling the Irish PM that he needs a wall, what could possibly go wrong?
Never know when you will want to keep out a horde of Mexicans..
it worked for China.

and YOU and your fellow conservatives and trump all want to lock HER up along with every other democrat and liberal in the country. You even talk about "stretching their necks".

What an irrational and emotional declaration. I give your 'Drama' a '10, but you get a '0' on 'Fact / Truth'.

The FBI proved on 2 separate occasions when they publicly stated Hillary broke the law that she deserved to be indicted and convicted for her crimes. Former FBI Agent page made it clear during testimony under oath before Congress that Obama's DOJ told her and Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe that it was NOT going to pursue a criminal case against Hillary.

No one wants to lick up the Speaker of the House; however, she and the House Chairman of the Judiciary Committee should be removed from their positions of power and officially Censured for voting to hold the US AG in 'Contempt of Congress' for refusing their demand to BREAK EXISTING LAW and then for pressing ahead with their plan to hold a House vote to OFFICIALLY hold the US AG in 'Contempt' AFTER being told that the DC Circuit Court already ruled months ago on this issue and that it was confirmed what they are STILL demanding the US AG do IS ILLEGAL. Their actions are proved further proved to be vindictive partisan abuse of power based on the fact that the information they claim to want can be obtained straight from the source, Robert Mueller by subpoenaing him to have him testify before Congress...which so far they refuse to do.

Do Conservatives / the GOP want to 'Lock Up' EVERY Democrat and Liberal in the country? Again, what a ridiculous thing to say - OF COURSE NOT. What we do want to see is EQUAL JUSTICE applied, existing law equally carried out and enforced, and ANYONE proven to have committed a crime be held accountable.

MOST Snowflakes / Liberal Democrats are all for seeing Republicans / Conservatives sent to prison, evidence or crimes or not, and do NOT want to see 'their own' held to the same standards / laws or to see them held accountable for their actions.

Case...Cases...in point:

D-Adam Schiff admitted during an interview that he criminally intentionally leaked classified information...yet snowflakes do NOT want existing law to be applied / enforced, do NOT want him to be held accountable.

Fired former FBI Director Comey admitted to leaking classified information to his professor friend so the information would get to the media and result in an official investigation being opened on Trump. Again, many snowflakes do NOT want Comey to be held accountable to the laws he broke in doing so. Former US AG Loretta Lynch public declared that what Comey said under oath before Congress about what she told him was a lie - that is called Perjury. Snowflakes attempt to respond to this by pretending they never heard Lynch say this / it never happened because they do not want to see the Former FBI Director legally held accountable for his actions.

Snowflakes continue to prove they are creatures of EMOTION - by posting remarks like the one above - while Conservatives are creatures of 'Fact', 'Evidence', and Law. This can be seen in their insistence that Conservatives are racists and hate illegals coming into the US. They don't understand - or see it and do not care - that the issue is not about RACE but is about existing US law and the fact that Democrats are facilitating the illegal invasion of the US - the continuous violations of existing US LAW. We have no problem with immigrants respecting our laws and existing process to come to the United States. Its the Human traffickers, Drug Cartels, MS13, rapists, pedophiles, etc...illegally crossing into the US each day / month - with help from Democrats - we hae a problem with.

We don't have a problem with anyone who has a different view / opinion. We have a problem with others attempting to force their will . agenda on everyone else, attempting to silence any voice / opinion / agenda but their own, and who abuse power and commit crimes in the way Democrats / Obama's administration did in an attempt to protect Hillary so she could win in 2016 while illegally trying to take down Trump.

I work with lots of guys and gals that are ex military. According to them if they did what Hitlery did they would be in Leavenworth.

Hitlery should have been held accountable just like those ex military people would have been held accountable.

The old hag's fantasies are out in the open....she can't impeach him because she doesn't have the votes...in her own caucus.....So she dreams of sending the President up the river instead....Like John Camp Melloncougar says: "life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone".
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

2018-02-01-d4a7a7e2_large.jpg

Here's a special designer jacket just for the fashionable Nancy Pelosi: now she'll have someone to listen to her mad ravings who really cares. :rolleyes:

th

I work with lots of guys and gals that are ex military. According to them if they did what Hitlery did they would be in Leavenworth. Hitlery should have been held accountable just like those ex military people would have been held accountable.
I just got another re-occurring Security Brief. Had Hillary been anyone BUT Hillary, had she been an 'ordinary citizen', she would have been in prison already for several years and would be looking at spending the rest of her life there.

The old hag's fantasies are out in the open....she can't impeach him because she doesn't have the votes...in her own caucus.....So she dreams of sending the President up the river instead....Like John Camp Melloncougar says: "life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone".

Prison is where convicted felons go. Look at all of trumps friends. That’s why they’re either in prison or waiting to go to prison.

Everything the Rats pulled was behind the belief Hillary would win, Trump's business would be destroyed and he'd get locked up. But Trump won, survived Mueller's "insurance policy" and named Barr to get some payback...and he will. Look at that party....old, bitter, hippies in expensive clothing pretending they care about the country....They hate this country and have since the 60's. Pelousy in particular...when she says the word "patriotism" she should be slapped across the face....and "God"...she's an apostate Catholic who supports post-birth abortion....God has no mercy for her kind as she'll find out in the near future.

Prison is where convicted felons go. Look at all of trumps friends. That’s why they’re either in prison or waiting to go to prison.
^^^^^Deanie is living proof that the Democrats crazy woman Pelosi actually reached her base by her lunatic asylum mouthings.^^^^^

We'll see who goes to prison when Barr and Durham get done with your HOAX boys...and they won't be doing a couple years for "perjury" and bank fraud that Trump had nothing to do with.

Most Americans want your fat fuck in prison
^^^Black Flag is living proof that the Democrats crazy woman Pelosi actually reached her base by her lunatic asylum mouthings.^^^

^^^Black Flag is living proof that the Democrats crazy woman Pelosi actually reached her base by her lunatic asylum mouthings.^^^
^ barely coherent rant by a low functioning retard

Trump has superhuman patience and resolve. he has survived all this harassment from the Mueller folks and the media and the democrats (but i repeat myself) and the economy is booming with peace & prosperity

^ barely coherent rant by a low functioning retard
On the other hand, Mr. BlackFlag, barely coherent rants are usually uttered by a writer so linguistically challenged his etymology usage is limited to vulgar 4-letter terms. Maybe this will help you out of your pickle: Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: America's most-trusted online dictionary

Trump has superhuman patience and resolve. he has survived all this harassment from the Mueller folks and the media and the democrats (but i repeat myself) and the economy is booming with peace & prosperity
trumpbehindbars.jpg
Poor Eddie, has to photoshop instead of using his support group that gets smaller and smaller with every lie Nadler tells. Tissue, doll?

Most real Americans also want Trump in prison.
Except for the ones who elected him and still support him, plus most independents. I think you're confusing triggered leftists with real Americans.
Bullshit about most independents. You just make things up like the leader of your cult.
Show me the data that says "most Americans want Trump in prison", idiot. Go ahead, I'll wait...and wait...and wait...
Did I say that? Guess you are the idiot.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
Trump was only here in Ireland for a half an hour and he showed what an idiot he is. What an embarrassment he is. Our PM was really cool, and then later got him good in a very subtle way. Leo is great.

Ireland has a PM? Don’t even know they were relevant enough to spend anytime there.hell, you don’t even mention your own PM by name. You mention Trump by name but not your own PM. It really doesn’t matter what his name is, nobody needs to know him outside of Ireland.
I mentioned him, his name is Leo. You did not read the whole post?

Most real Americans also want Trump in prison.
Except for the ones who elected him and still support him, plus most independents. I think you're confusing triggered leftists with real Americans.
Bullshit about most independents. You just make things up like the leader of your cult.
Show me the data that says "most Americans want Trump in prison", idiot. Go ahead, I'll wait...and wait...and wait...
Did I say that? Guess you are the idiot.
So, you don't think most Americans want Trump in prison? You seem to be defending that assertion.

Forum List

Back