So, NOw! If You Were Obama

they are not standing in line because no one stand in line for years.

the process is way to complicated and has too many restriction about who and how many.

You know what the proof is?

people are willing to risk everything to be here

Wrong. My inlaws applied, waited for six years, and were then accepted. They were naturalized seven years later. They went through the entire legal process.
:clap2:

the process is way to complicated and has too many restriction about who and how many.

I'm tempted to say you're a fuckin' idiot but hesitate to do so out of compassion for the other fuckin' idiots of the world. Every day in our great country people become naturalized citizens. Yet no one stand (sic) in line according to you. So, where do these folks being sworn in come from, Central Casting?

Wrong. My inlaws applied, waited for six years, and were then accepted. They were naturalized seven years later. They went through the entire legal process.

I'm all for immigration but it has to be done in a manner that doesn't stress our economy and have a negative impact on US citizens. You can't just open the flood gates. Its totally absurd.

I'm all for immigration but it has to be done in a manner that doesn't stress our economy and have a negative impact on US citizens. You can't just open the flood gates. Its totally absurd.

I agree. Obama has just co-opted the issue by encourageing lawlessness and laughing his ass off.

Forum List

Back