So Now White People Cannot Say "Posse"?

Actually, college educated basketball players are more literate than most sports athletes.

goodfellas.gif

I say whatever I like, whenever I feel like saying it. That won't change, no matter who cries about it.

What are all those old cowboy movies going to do to be politically correct now.
Screw him and the horse he rode in on.

Last edited:
Calm yourself, double edged dagger, Donald
Trump is a NEW YORK BOY------which is why the hicks on your hill------even the women-folk,
like him. Other delightful New York boys include persons like BURT LANCASTER---a
real heart throb out in the sticks
I love how the LOSERS now have all the answers! You guys always think your opinions carry weight.

Wow, now saying "posse" is verbotten.

[...]
The basic meaning of the word posse is an assembled group with a common purpose. So what does this overly-revered sports figure have against such a simple, inoffensive word? His complaint is typical of rabble-rousers who seek out or create any opportunity, however bogus, to prolong racial hostility as a means of achieving recognition.

The successful effort of virtually banning use of the word, n!gger, even in academic usage and its presence in American literature, along with the accompanying rise of the contemptibly stupid, fawningly apologetic "n-word" substitute, apparently has initiated the trend to censoring the English vocabulary as a gesture of submissive respect.

Anyone who wonders how a boorish character like Donald Trump can get himself elected President need only give some thought to the implications residing in James' complaint.

Enough is enough.

Last edited:
What are all those old cowboy movies going to do to be politically correct now.
Screw him and the horse he rode in on.
Those old cowboy movies are going to replace the word "kill" with "Elect a democrat".

Maybe Jackson was referring to Lebron's "pussy"? He certainly acts like one sometimes.

Someone needs to tell white people in the 17th century that they stole a term that black people invented in the 20th century. Sheesh, people from the distant past will try and steal anything.

Let's see.

Can anyone guess why LeBron James doesn't appreciate that a group of businessmen are referred to as a "posse"?

Now...once you do that, you can stop to realize that Phil Jackson or anyone else is free to call anyone they want anything they want. In America, you can say just about anything. But, you don't get to command how the person listening takes it.

Ya bunch of pansies.

Let's see.

Can anyone guess why LeBron James doesn't appreciate that a group of businessmen are referred to as a "posse"?

Now...once you do that, you can stop to realize that Phil Jackson or anyone else is free to call anyone they want anything they want. In America, you can say just about anything. But, you don't get to command how the person listening takes it.

Ya bunch of pansies.
would that be a possie of pansies?

Forum List

Back