So Now White People Cannot Say "Posse"?

The idea that society as a whole must constantly "walk on egg shells" to avoid offending the delicate sensibilities of another group, is NOT equality.

In fact it is giving the one group a position of Privilege, where in they get to demand special consideration or they have the ability to threaten or harm those that do not give them such consideration.

would you have used the term posse with regard to a white person?

if the answer is no, then you're missing the point.

or is that beyond your comprehension?

Let's see.

Can anyone guess why LeBron James doesn't appreciate that a group of businessmen are referred to as a "posse"?

Now...once you do that, you can stop to realize that Phil Jackson or anyone else is free to call anyone they want anything they want. In America, you can say just about anything. But, you don't get to command how the person listening takes it.

Ya bunch of pansies.
would that be a possie of pansies?

Yes. Yes it would. If I were a lame assed USMB nutbag, I'd try to wedge that nick name into my next 2 dozen posts in the hopes that my "posse" would give me "thanks" for being clever.

The idea that society as a whole must constantly "walk on egg shells" to avoid offending the delicate sensibilities of another group, is NOT equality.

In fact it is giving the one group a position of Privilege, where in they get to demand special consideration or they have the ability to threaten or harm those that do not give them such consideration.

Why don't I have to walk on eggshells? I feel left out. I'm part of society, aren't I?

Racist dog!

af761cf918aec244ed5d453dea9b858c.jpg

Your question shows that you failed to comprehend MY POINT.

Do whites have the Right to demand such consideration of their feelings? And to follow up with demanding punishment if they don't get it?

The answers are no and no, and thus that is not equality, but Privilege in the literal sense of the word.

Do whites have the Right to demand such consideration of their feelings? And to follow up with demanding punishment if they don't get it?

The answers are no and no, and thus that is not equality, but Privilege in the literal sense of the word.
The PC zealots get very pissy when mocked.

Which you did very well.

BUt I did not. I made a very simple and clear point, completely civilly.

They have no excuse to NOT respond to my point. But they won't because where they get the PISSY-EST, is when you grill them with a Truth they can't refute.

Which you did very well.

They have no excuse to NOT respond to my point. But they won't because where they get the PISSY-EST, is when you grill them with a Truth they can't refute.
They're not interested in honest discussion; that's the whole point behind PC. The goal is to intimidate you, keep you on the defensive, control the language, control the conversation, avoid honest conversation.

They're getting more pissy now because the strategy from which they have benefited so greatly for so long has run its course, it has jumped the shark, and they know it. So now they just lash out.

Trying to have an honest conversation about race with one of them is almost always a pointless endeavor.

Which you did very well.

They're not interested in honest discussion; that's the whole point behind PC. The goal is to intimidate you, keep you on the defensive, control the language, control the conversation, avoid honest conversation.

They're getting more pissy now because the strategy from which they have benefited so greatly for so long has run its course, it has jumped the shark, and they know it. So now they just lash out.

Trying to have an honest conversation about race with one of them is almost always a pointless endeavor.

Agreed. And it is a conversation this nation needs, which I fear we will NEVER get.

Which you did very well.

Agreed. And it is a conversation this nation needs, which I fear we will NEVER get.
Yep. And at this point I have to wonder if these people even WANT that conversation, seriously.

It would put them at risk. Why would they volunteer for that? Division and hate are preferable politically, at least for now.

Posse posse posse posse posse posse posse posse posse posse posse

What I want for Christmas - A list of words that are offensive so I know ahead of time. This would be so much easier.

Forum List

Back