So Now White People Cannot Say "Posse"?

Mac and Correll. Two peas in a pod. All is well.

Your inability to understand is amazing.

I understand completely. You guys are offended that someone else got offended by something that someone said. You think that the fact that some people object to the use of certain words or the way in which certain words are used represents an afront to your rights.

You, in particular, think that black people objecting to words based on their sensitivity to racial overtones, is an example of how white people are discriminated against in America.

It is entirely silly. All of it. And now you can proceed to repeat yourself ad nauseum.

I understand completely. You guys are offended that someone else got offended by something that someone said. You think that the fact that some people object to the use of certain words or the way in which certain words are used represents an afront to your rights.

You, in particular, think that black people objecting to words based on their sensitivity to racial overtones, is an example of how white people are discriminated against in America.

It is entirely silly. All of it. And now you can proceed to repeat yourself ad nauseum.

I pointed out very clearly that giving one group special powers and rights over others, is not equality.

Nothing in your post addresses that truth.

I pointed out very clearly that giving one group special powers and rights over others, is not equality.

No group has been given any special powers or rights. That is you whining about how rough it is to be white. Nothing else.

No group has been given any special powers or rights. That is you whining about how rough it is to be white. Nothing else.

9nrbhi.jpg

Trying to have an honest conversation about race with one of them is almost always a pointless endeavor.
Agreed. And it is a conversation this nation needs, which I fear we will NEVER get.
That is the INTENDED EFFECT of all this goofy shit.

They want to silence the white middle class, and 'they' = the corporations that use minorities as the sledge hammer to break up a middle class consensus on anything at all.

The PC zealots get very pissy when mocked.
And that is what makes it so fucking hilarious.
What makes it even funnier for me is the way they're so eager to illustrate my points. I bring up their behaviors and I'll be called a racist. You can't make this shit up.

If you disagree with them, that means you a racist! :eusa_naughty: Have you learned nothing?
:laugh:

Check this thread out. I point out their behaviors, and they demonstrate them for me almost immediately:

Will ANY PC Police admit ANY responsibility for Trump?

This whole thread reminds me of the time Roy Rodgers was captured by the Comanches. They told him that they were going to burn him at the stake the next day, so he called Trigger over and whispered in his ear. Trigger took off in a flash. Later that day Trigger came back with 15 prostitutes. Roy just shook his head and looking right into Trigger's eyes said: "Read my lips you dumb sonofabitch! I said POSSE!!!!!!

Forum List

Back