So, our ultimate choice come November

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a point of considering that either way I vote, I'll need to split my ticket. If I go with Trump that means voting for a Democratic Representative and Senator. As of today I feel a more likely application of that strategy working here in Arizona would be picking Hillary and the GOP candidates for congress.

So you support four years of gridlock. No thanks.
Still a better option compared to your liberal regression.....

I'm at a point of considering that either way I vote, I'll need to split my ticket. If I go with Trump that means voting for a Democratic Representative and Senator. As of today I feel a more likely application of that strategy working here in Arizona would be picking Hillary and the GOP candidates for congress.

The choice comes down to:
  • Gridlock
  • Chaos
  • Status Quo
Real change will require getting the money out of the political arena, the only way to effective change and reducing corruption is to pass a Constitutional Amendment making political donations illegal and anything of value given to an elected official a felony.

Asc, I know exactly what you are talking about. So to clarify, let's just say that there are only two candidates that matter. It is a fact.
Are you allowed to wager on USMB? If so, I'll bet you 100 dollars that either Clinton or Trump will win the election whether I vote or not. Any vote for someone other than the 2 candidates is insignificant. Stay home and have a beer. It will be more effective.

The choice comes down to:
  • Gridlock
  • Chaos
  • Status Quo
Real change will require getting the money out of the political arena, the only way to effective change and reducing corruption is to pass a Constitutional Amendment making political donations illegal and anything of value given to an elected official a felony.
I'm good with the status quo right now. We can work from where we are at now and improve. No need to go backwards.

Asc, I know exactly what you are talking about. So to clarify, let's just say that there are only two candidates that matter. It is a fact.
Are you allowed to wager on USMB? If so, I'll bet you 100 dollars that either Clinton or Trump will win the election whether I vote or not. Any vote for someone other than the 2 candidates is insignificant. Stay home and have a beer. It will be more effective.
Dont fight Willows battles for her. She already lost and disappeared due to being embarrassed. The conversation was never about who would win. It was about the number of choices.

In that case our choices are limitless. You can write in Goofy's name, John Wayne's name. You can vote for your favorite cat, Miss America, your favorite laxative.....

One of these 2 will be president. Clinton/global or Trump/America. Those are our choices this election.
Vote for America. Our White House needs a break from all the UN reps, making themselves at home in our house.
Well its the only case that i was discussing. When you jump in on a conversation at least know what you are talking about.

Your guess that one of those 2 will be POTUS is not a fact. Thats why there are other candidates. So you have more than one choice on how to vote no matter how hard you attempt to be a sheep and stay with the two party system.
So tell us now brown cow, whooooooo in the third party will win this election?
Why are you asking me that when you just claimed we only had 2 choices? If we truly only had 2 choices only Drumpf and Hillary would be on the ballot right?
See there stupid? I claimed no such thing. I asked you whooooooooo in the third party is going to win this election. Give us a name.
Yeah actually you did stupid. Dont you even remember what you wrote?

Clinton/global or Trump/America. Those are our choices this election
Show me what I wrote. Can you do that?

Hitlery appreciates your efforts in supporting her.....

Well its the only case that i was discussing. When you jump in on a conversation at least know what you are talking about.

Your guess that one of those 2 will be POTUS is not a fact. Thats why there are other candidates. So you have more than one choice on how to vote no matter how hard you attempt to be a sheep and stay with the two party system.
So tell us now brown cow, whooooooo in the third party will win this election?
Why are you asking me that when you just claimed we only had 2 choices? If we truly only had 2 choices only Drumpf and Hillary would be on the ballot right?
See there stupid? I claimed no such thing. I asked you whooooooooo in the third party is going to win this election. Give us a name.

Obviously you didnt read my post. I quoted your words.

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

They are the only two choices.....
There is a 3rd choice. If you are intelligent it would have occurred to you.

Yes, Gary Johnson
Trying to find out more on his stance regarding children and heroin. Someone implied he wanted them to take it.

Nonsense. Johnson has only advocated legalizing marijuana, not even heroin for adults.

I disagree with him on that. For adults. Keep in mind that alcohol is illegal for children and it's a crime to give it to them. That should be the law for drugs as well. But making drugs illegal is just stupid. It doesn't work and then we have all the crime in addition to the drugs

Those were not my words. I think we need to handicap you at 20. Jesus I didn't know this level of stupid existed.

Those arent your words? We know thats a lie.

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

Yes, Gary Johnson
Trying to find out more on his stance regarding children and heroin. Someone implied he wanted them to take it.

Nonsense. Johnson has only advocated legalizing marijuana, not even heroin for adults.

I disagree with him on that. For adults. Keep in mind that alcohol is illegal for children and it's a crime to give it to them. That should be the law for drugs as well. But making drugs illegal is just stupid. It doesn't work and then we have all the crime in addition to the drugs
Thanks for clearing that up. The coward that made the implication was afraid to explain their statement.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

Yes, Gary Johnson

Oh bullshit....it's a cornerstone of the wacked out libertarian party (different than real libertarians)....

Gary Johnson on Drugs

Prescriptions for heroin & methadone at local pharmacy
Q: How would the legalization of heroin actually work?
A: Only addicts would be allowed to get drugs. They would have to get a prescription.

Q: But wouldn't there still be a large group of people who use heroin casually? Wouldn't there still be a black market?

A: Yes, you bet. But it is going to reduce the problem, which is a start. We have to look at the other users, too. We should start with the drug addicts and then explore the problem posed by the other users. For drug addicts, we should look at all the tools in the box. One of the ideas I proposed is that methadone should be available from drugstores, not just from clinics. One of the criticisms of methadone clinics is their clientele. Why don't we just allow people to go to drugstores and get their methadone with a prescription? Heroin maintenance is another idea I proposed. It's a harm-reduction strategy. Instead of pretending that drugs are going to go away, we should do everything we can to minimize the negative impact of drugs.

Source: Interview with David Sheff in Playboy Magazine , Jan 1, 2001

Those were not my words. I think we need to handicap you at 20. Jesus I didn't know this level of stupid existed.

Those arent your words? We know thats a lie.

No, we don't know anything of the sort. I don't know what you are snorting but you have brain damage.

:laugh:

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

Yes, Gary Johnson

Oh bullshit....it's a cornerstone of the sacked out libertarian party (dirrefent than real libertarians)....

Gary Johnson on Drugs

A: Only addicts would be allowed to get drugs. They would have to get a prescription.

Q: But wouldn't there still be a large group of people who use heroin casually? Wouldn't there still be a black market?

A: Yes, you bet. But it is going to reduce the problem, which is a start. We have to look at the other users, too. We should start with the drug addicts and then explore the problem posed by the other users. For drug addicts, we should look at all the tools in the box. One of the ideas I proposed is that methadone should be available from drugstores, not just from clinics. One of the criticisms of methadone clinics is their clientele. Why don't we just allow people to go to drugstores and get their methadone with a prescription? Heroin maintenance is another idea I proposed. It's a harm-reduction strategy. Instead of pretending that drugs are going to go away, we should do everything we can to minimize the negative impact of drugs.

That says Heroin would be available by prescription for addicts only. You didn't show he's for legalizing anything but pot.

Strike 1

OK, back to the plate for you, try again

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

Yes, Gary Johnson

Oh bullshit....it's a cornerstone of the wacked out libertarian party (different than real libertarians)....

Gary Johnson on Drugs

Post the part regarding children.

Yes, Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson on Drugs

Again....ask someone help you with the reading part.....

Yes, Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson on Drugs

He couldn't even post the part Johnson wants to make heroin legal. That was is proposal to treat addicts, his own post said it was by prescription as part of the treatment for addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back