So, our ultimate choice come November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump, the first 15 year old in the history of our nation to run for president.

Sir Edmund of Bosnia who says he can't work a modern day phone or computer.

Gary pothead Johnson, the only presidential candidate in history to brag about eating pot cookies "the other day" and report on how good they were.

Jill Stein. Can't honestly say I know anything about her.
It's funny... the one knock against Johnson that people always mention is pot. Nevermind the countless accomplishments he's achieved in his life. Nevermind that he's the only successful former Governor in the race. Nevermind that he's the best candidate. Because he thinks pot cookies are pretty good.

:rolleyes:
Actually, it's his stance on heroin for children that is truly disturbing.....
Whats disturbing about it? Is he trying to get kids to use it?
No, you are....

The matter of the Supreme Court is primary.

If Clinton wins, the experiment is over.

Whatever it is needs to happen faster.

What is happening to Hillary?

hillary clinTON

350A5F8700000578-3633977-image-m-36_1465559403299-232x381.jpg

clinTON.jpg
She's stoned, or she's forgetting how to button?

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

They are the only two choices.....
There is a 3rd choice. If you are intelligent it would have occurred to you.

No there is not. One or the other of these two will be our next president. Hitlery or Trump. Global vs America. Asian jobs vs American jobs. Muslims invasion vs no invasion. That is what we are voting on this election.
We werent talking about who was most likely to win. We were talking about choices.

I'm at a point of considering that either way I vote, I'll need to split my ticket. If I go with Trump that means voting for a Democratic Representative and Senator. As of today I feel a more likely application of that strategy working here in Arizona would be picking Hillary and the GOP candidates for congress.
Interesting. I always wondered about people that did this. What is the rationale?

The same as rolling dice.

I'm at a point of considering that either way I vote, I'll need to split my ticket. If I go with Trump that means voting for a Democratic Representative and Senator. As of today I feel a more likely application of that strategy working here in Arizona would be picking Hillary and the GOP candidates for congress.
Interesting. I always wondered about people that did this. What is the rationale?
What were you saying about intelligence?
That you dont have any of it.

Go Trump!!!!

Or, fuck America.....

They are the only two choices.....
There is a 3rd choice. If you are intelligent it would have occurred to you.

No there is not. One or the other of these two will be our next president. Hitlery or Trump. Global vs America. Asian jobs vs American jobs. Muslims invasion vs no invasion. That is what we are voting on this election.
We werent talking about who was most likely to win. We were talking about choices.
Indeed....

Life is tough for you when you lack the intelligence to see more than 2 choices. Binary people dont do well. You better be glad civilization is here to support you or you would die out like the neanderthals.
Look...I can't help you if you departed public school absent the ability to read....seems it what you vote for however, so you should feel satisfied.....
Obviously you never graduated. Your sentence was bereft of any intelligible meaning.
You proved my point...thanks for being honest enough to admit it....
No problem. My point was that you were not intelligent. Thanks for proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
You lack the ability to know.....good luck with that.....:lol:
You lack the intelligence to write or figure out there is more than 2 choices.

Donald Trump, the first 15 year old in the history of our nation to run for president.

Gary pothead Johnson, the only presidential candidate in history to brag about eating pot cookies "the other day" and report on how good they were.

Vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein or hell write me in if you want or write yourself in if you want or just vote for Trump or Clinton and stay with the two party system that act more like a one party system...

It's funny... the one knock against Johnson that people always mention is pot. Nevermind the countless accomplishments he's achieved in his life. Nevermind that he's the only successful former Governor in the race. Nevermind that he's the best candidate. Because he thinks pot cookies are pretty good.

No, you are....
What does that have to do with Johnsons stance on heroin and children?

Look...I can't help you if you departed public school absent the ability to read....seems it what you vote for however, so you should feel satisfied.....
Obviously you never graduated. Your sentence was bereft of any intelligible meaning.
No problem. My point was that you were not intelligent. Thanks for proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
I'm good....it's your inability to read we discovered today.....

Try an on-line degree, perhaps you can fool some of your friends....

No, you are....
it was meant to demonstrate what you are.....

No youre not good. You think there are only two choices in life and you cant write well enough to express your pov. No wonder you are failure.

Yeah pot thingy for social conservatives for some damn reason bother them and knowing a little about Grandpa it puzzles me why he would be so judgmental about Johnson!?!

No, you are....
So you admit you were too stupid to address your claim and got emotionally distracted by trying to attack my character on the internet where no one cares?

No youre not good. You think there are only two choices in life and you cant write well enough to express your pov. No wonder you are failure.
Again, your not being able to read is not my problem....

You’re With Her?

You’re with her? (Referring to the many “I’m With Her” online advertisements re: Hillary Clinton for President)

Really?

You mean the lady who destroyed 30,000 emails, some which were classified, and denied any of this happened? Source: James Comey, FBI director

In regard to being prosecuted for the above, you mean you are with the former Secretary of State whose husband is former President Bill Clinton who inappropriately met with current Attorney General Loretta Lynch who was originally appointed by then President Clinton in 1999 as U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York? Source: Discover The Networks

No, you are....
So you admit you were too stupid to address your claim and got emotionally distracted by trying to attack my character on the internet where no one cares?
Since you're interjecting emotion (since you obviously lost control of the discussion), you have no character...so what was your point again?

What were you saying about intelligence?
That you dont have any of it.
Funny. If you were smart you would know the opposite is true, but you are dumb as a box of rocks so we will handicap you ten points.

No, you are....
Since you're interjecting emotion (since you obviously lost control of the discussion), you have no character...so what was your point again?
My point was that you were unable to tell me what Johnsons stance was on heroin and children and you were emotionally injured and decided to attack my character on the internet like it actually meant something. So can you answer my question or are you too angry to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back