So Posting Your Junk On Twitter Is A Worse Offense Than Getting Busted w/Cocaine?

Weiner wasn't forced to resign because he posted his junk on Twitter.

Clinton wasn't impeached because he received blow jobs.

What both of these men did was far worse than someone possessing cocaine.

It would be improper for Rubio or any senator to comment on Radel's situation. Both houses of Congress have their own set of rules to discipline their members.

I believe Radel should resign, but not right away.

So typical. Marc isn't getting the responses here he hoped for so he points at some other totally unrelated thread. He posted this thread thinking this idiot would be defended by us and when that didn't happen he brought up comments by other posters in another thread that isn't even related.

GMU, why do you even bother answering bait-threads like these?

dimocrap scum are only trying to throw their self-proclaimed moral superiority in your face.

Which is a joke. They are the most disgusting human beings the planet has ever known.

This is one of three threads about the same topic. Which the Mods have chosen to overlook.

I said he should resign, what else is there to say?

Now dimocrap scum want to equate a guy buying coke (like 90% of dimocraps do every week) with a dimocrap scumbag tweeting his junk to underage girls?

Just ignore them. You do this far too often.

Narcissists should be ignored, not enabled
There's so many lies embedded into this RW palooka's post I don't even know where to start.

Why bother?

So typical. Marc isn't getting the responses here he hoped for so he points at some other totally unrelated thread. He posted this thread thinking this idiot would be defended by us and when that didn't happen he brought up comments by other posters in another thread that isn't even related.

GMU, why do you even bother answering bait-threads like these?

dimocrap scum are only trying to throw their self-proclaimed moral superiority in your face.

Which is a joke. They are the most disgusting human beings the planet has ever known.

This is one of three threads about the same topic. Which the Mods have chosen to overlook.

I said he should resign, what else is there to say?

Now dimocrap scum want to equate a guy buying coke (like 90% of dimocraps do every week) with a dimocrap scumbag tweeting his junk to underage girls?

Just ignore them. You do this far too often.

Narcissists should be ignored, not enabled
There's so many lies embedded into this RW palooka's post I don't even know where to start.

Why bother?

Racist punk. Eat shit

It would be improper for Rubio or any senator to comment on Radel's situation. Both houses of Congress have their own set of rules to discipline their members.

See what I mean?

This RW USMB poster is such a partisan that he's suggesting that actual CRIMES aren't as bad as a moral failing.

It doesn't get any worse than this folks.

It really doesn't.

Is that it folks?

Anthony Weiner was forced to step down.

The GOP opened a can of you-know-what and the Democrats capitulated.

The GOP has been notably silent on this Trey Radel's cocaine bust.

Marco Rubio was on camera saying no comment when asked about the situation.

Radel got a slap on the wrist, in fact, he didn't even get handcuffed.

A very liberal sentence.

Is that how it should have went down?

Oh shut the fuck up! The two events are mutually exclusive. Weiner solicited unaged women. Beyond that he is a classless ass that deserved what happened to him. He was a piece of shit douche bag even before he got caught the first time.

What were the names of the woman that Anthony Weiner "solicited?"

And why wasn't he convicted of that crime?

Links anyone?

That's funny because you heard over and over how Weiner was "unfit for office" showing lapses in judgement but but but Radel is different because its just mind altering drugs jeez

See what I mean?

This RW USMB poster is such a partisan that he's suggesting that actual CRIMES aren't as bad as a moral failing.

It doesn't get any worse than this folks.

It really doesn't.

All 3 committed crimes. Only 1 has pled guilty and is paying his debt to society.

What CRIME was Clinton CONVICTED of?

What CRIME was Weiner CONVICTED of?

Links anyone?

Read this you stupid fuck

REPORT: Anthony Weiner Was Messaging With An Underage Girl - Business Insider

And this you lying racist scumbag

Anthony Weiner admits contact with girl, 17 - Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Allen - POLITICO.com

And this, you self-important douchebag

Michelle Malkin | Lying liar Anthony Weiner?s underage girl problem «

Chris Owens, the Dems’ state committee member in northwest Brooklyn, called out the skeezy ex-congressman at a mayoral candidate forum. “I am outraged and disgusted by you,” Owens told Weiner. “Both by what you did and by the fact that you have the arrogance to run for mayor. I want to understand how you explain to us how you used a public facility to tweet offensive material to … minors you did not know, you then lied about it … and now you come back.”

Fucking loser bitch

You really aren't aware of the rapist's conviction?

Seriously? Are you that stupid?

Apparently so.

He was convicted of contempt of court and had his license to practice law suspended.

He was also booted from the USSC bar.

He also paid Paula Jones $850,000

You really are a stupid, uninformed human being

Yeah actually posting your junk on twitter is worse than a drug offense.

You possessing and using cocaine affects mostly yourself. Any effects on others is indirect. (most of the time).

Being a creepy perv and treating women like crap is far worse than poisoning yourself any day.

Sorry, I just have to laugh at this.

"Oh, my God, I saw a penis on Twitter! My life is RUINED!!!!"

Seriously?

Now, I think Weiner should have resigned, but so should this guy.

The ultimate hypocrisy, Radel voted for a bill that required the mandetory drug testing of welfare recipiants...

Apparently so.

He was convicted of contempt of court and had his license to practice law suspended.

Wow.. so we spent 70 million dollars on a panty-sniffing investigation in order to get a whopping 'Contempt of court' citation when all was said and done?

Really?

70 million dollars?

Money well spent, eh, edgy. At least we didn't spend it on medical treatment for a poor kid.

You possessing and using cocaine affects mostly yourself. Any effects on others is indirect. (most of the time).

Being a creepy perv and treating women like crap is far worse than poisoning yourself any day.

Seriously?

The ultimate hypocrisy, Radel voted for a bill that required the mandetory drug testing of welfare recipiants...

Radel isn't on welfare, stupid.

And showing your junk to an underage girl might be acceptable in dimocrap scum circles, but not in the rest of civilized society.

What a fucking douche bag you are

Links anyone?

Read this you stupid fuck

REPORT: Anthony Weiner Was Messaging With An Underage Girl - Business Insider

And this you lying racist scumbag

Anthony Weiner admits contact with girl, 17 - Maggie Haberman and Jonathan Allen - POLITICO.com

And this, you self-important douchebag

Michelle Malkin | Lying liar Anthony Weiner?s underage girl problem «

Chris Owens, the Dems’ state committee member in northwest Brooklyn, called out the skeezy ex-congressman at a mayoral candidate forum. “I am outraged and disgusted by you,” Owens told Weiner. “Both by what you did and by the fact that you have the arrogance to run for mayor. I want to understand how you explain to us how you used a public facility to tweet offensive material to … minors you did not know, you then lied about it … and now you come back.”

Fucking loser bitch
OK, so he was in contact with some underage girls. What ILLEGAL act was committed by that?

And were there any CONVICTIONS as a result of it?

Seriously?

Radel isn't on welfare, stupid.

And showing your junk to an underage girl might be acceptable in dimocrap scum circles, but not in the rest of civilized society.

What a fucking douche bag you are
We know that Weiner was in contact w/underage girls.

We know that Weiner sent a selfie of his wee wee to a consenting adult woman.

However, we don't know that Weiner sent penis pics to underage girls.

If we did, then why was he not CONVICTED for that crime?

Apparently so.

I give you the contempt of court conviction, which was the final result of a RW witch hunt.

Can you post a link of the rape conviction?

Thanks.

Remember rep. Mark Foley? He was a republican representative and a gay drunk. Democrats knew it and they did nothing until it was too late for republicans to come up with a candidate. They sprung their trap when Foley allegedly sent offensive (legal) e-mail to a gay congressional page and the democrats suddenly were outraged. Foley was forced to resign and democrats won the seat.

Is that it folks?

Anthony Weiner was forced to step down.

The GOP opened a can of you-know-what and the Democrats capitulated.

The GOP has been notably silent on this Trey Radel's cocaine bust.

Marco Rubio was on camera saying no comment when asked about the situation.

Radel got a slap on the wrist, in fact, he didn't even get handcuffed.

A very liberal sentence.

Is that how it should have went down?

It all depends.

If a conservative goes off to Argentina with a hottie on tax payer funds, or takes a wide stance in a bathroom..his conservative brothers will defend him..and liberals will meekly make some noice.

But if a liberal flashes his manhood on twitter or comes out as gay when governor, conservatives will get the pitch forks and torches and liberals will aid them in throwing the "bums" out.

See how that works?

Redemption is for conservatives, eternal damnation is for liberals.

And everybody's happy!

:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back