🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So PP critics caused the PP shooting; But cop hating BLM didn't cause cop shootings?

Why is there zero outrage from the nutters that an officer was killed in the PP attack?
I've already said that the attacker is a sleaze bag. Now your turn, will you condemned blm?

You sidestepped the question.

The question was "Why is there zero outrage from the nutters that an officer was killed in the PP attack?"

Answer the question.

Why are the RW psychos, like you, so silent about his murder?

I'll add that you phony christians who demanded this violence have not said a word about the other two victims.

Why is that?
I've already condemned the guy. He killed an innocent cop. He will get his day in court. What violence have I called for? Now you support the murder of hundreds of innocent babies daily. Carry on.

Why is there zero outrage from the nutters that an officer was killed in the PP attack?
I've already said that the attacker is a sleaze bag. Now your turn, will you condemned blm?
Not the same. You need to condemn the rhetoric that drove this nutjob and others to attack a planned parenthood clinic before demanding anyone condemn BLM.
The videos were truthful, and planned parenthood should lose all of it's federal funding. End of story. No violence. Now blm movement is putting innocent people in danger. Where is your outrage?

I've already condemned the guy. He killed an innocent cop. He will get his day in court. What violence have I called for? Now you support the murder of hundreds of innocent babies daily. Carry on.
The kind of hysteria agitation propaganda language you use is what sucks...you on a personal; level suck due to being a pompous self Righteous asshole who thinks its OK to rant and squeal " murder of hundreds of innocent babies" at people who have a different view of abortion than you do ...fuck off Bea Otch

The people who stoked him up with lies about baby parts have responsibility ...I condemn Carly Fiorina as a sleaze bag liar......
The stories are true, but Obama's corrupt doj won't do anything about it. Remember the only thing Obama voted for as a senator was late term abortion. Shows what kind of people you are. You support the murder of a baby that could live outside the womb.

The kind of hysteria agitation propaganda language you use is what sucks...you on a personal; level suck due to being a pompous self Righteous asshole who thinks its OK to rant and squeal " murder of hundreds of innocent babies" at people who have a different view of abortion than you do ...fuck off Bea Otch
Babies are being murdered inside the womb, that could live outside the womb and you support that. You are as bad as the the shooter that killed the cop outside of pp.

Not the same. You need to condemn the rhetoric that drove this nutjob and others to attack a planned parenthood clinic before demanding anyone condemn BLM.
The videos were truthful, and planned parenthood should lose all of it's federal funding. End of story. No violence. Now blm movement is putting innocent people in danger. Where is your outrage?
Maybe the same place yours is.

How many black lives has blm saved? Better question is how many blacks lost their lives because of blm.

jknowgood is a perfect example of what this thread is about.

Notice how many times he repeats the same lie they always use - that babies are being killed. He knows that's a lie but they all use it because it engenders thoughtless hysteria.

He knows the video is a lie but it serves his agenda of violence so he pretends not to know that.

How many black lives has blm saved? Better question is how many blacks lost their lives because of blm.
It's probably saved a few.

I don't know if it's gotten any killed, but 4 of your buddies shot up 5 of them in Minnesota the other day. Would you care to condemn anti-black rhetoric for us?

It's probably saved a few.

I don't know if it's gotten any killed, but 4 of your buddies shot up 5 of them in Minnesota the other day. Would you care to condemn anti-black rhetoric for us?
They shouldn't of done it and they will have their day in court. See no so hard, but you still can't condone anything Obama supports. You are a great puppet.

Hey where is the Outrage Eh ?

Hey wing nuts can you kind of give a specific cop killing you blame BLM for ....I have some cop killings to blame on the Sovereign citizen gang of oath keepers....

11da7-100521112615_paudert_evans_west_memphis_1.jpg

ec01c-map-sovereign-usjpg-8f85ff7003afa1cc.jpg

Just for a start....the 2 NYPD officers assassinated last year. The Houston cop ambushed at a gas pump. We can start this debate but that's 3 cops. The PP killer killed 2 civilians and 1 cop in his rampage. So....it's already equal. Want me to list all the other cop shootings inspired by BLM?

Hey where is the Outrage Eh ?

Hey wing nuts can you kind of give a specific cop killing you blame BLM for ....I have some cop killings to blame on the Sovereign citizen gang of oath keepers....

11da7-100521112615_paudert_evans_west_memphis_1.jpg

ec01c-map-sovereign-usjpg-8f85ff7003afa1cc.jpg

Just for a start....the 2 NYPD officers assassinated last year. The Houston cop ambushed at a gas pump. We can start this debate but that's 3 cops. The PP killer killed 2 civilians and 1 cop in his rampage. So....it's already equal. Want me to list all the other cop shootings inspired by BLM?
what is the link to BLM dude ...

Why are you so desperate to change the subject? And why lie about who is killing blacks?

jknowgood is a perfect example of what this thread is about.

Notice how many times he repeats the same lie they always use - that babies are being killed. He knows that's a lie but they all use it because it engenders thoughtless hysteria.

He knows the video is a lie but it serves his agenda of violence so he pretends not to know that.
Babies are being aborted that could live outside the womb. That is not a lie. Shows how much a low life you are for defending it. You messiah also voted for it. No lie.

Why are you so desperate to change the subject? And why lie about who is killing blacks?
In majority blacks are killing each other more than anything else. Inside the womb and on the streets. Why do you defend that?

Forum List

Back