🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So PP critics caused the PP shooting; But cop hating BLM didn't cause cop shootings?

Why is there zero outrage from the nutters that an officer was killed in the PP attack?

Because when white people shoot cops its just unfortunate. Blacks? Premeditated thuggery the likes never seen by humanity

No. When whites shoot cops they're usually either shot back and killed...or fried in the chair. Both deservingly.

Trying to change the response from how you react to the justice system is lame. When a white person shoots someone you still sit there like its no problem, like now.

But when a black person does shoots anyone its a sign of the entire race who are bad people. Go fuck yourself privileged asshole
Did white people burn a town down because cops did their job by eliminating a thug? Has white people started a white lives matter, in which they save no white lives. They just go around and try to make people mad. You know you are making yourself look like a fool?

I dont know why you are changing the topic now dumbass, but when you say that protests dont accomplish nothing and the fucking founding fathers gave us the right to assemble 2 things are apparent:

1. Claiming protests dont do nothing is stupid as shit, open a history book
2. You're too stupid to engage on an intellectual level. All you deserve is mockery

Why is there zero outrage from the nutters that an officer was killed in the PP attack?

Because when white people shoot cops its just unfortunate. Blacks? Premeditated thuggery the likes never seen by humanity

No. When whites shoot cops they're usually either shot back and killed...or fried in the chair. Both deservingly.

Trying to change the response from how you react to the justice system is lame. When a white person shoots someone you still sit there like its no problem, like now.

But when a black person does shoots anyone its a sign of the entire race who are bad people. Go fuck yourself privileged asshole
Did white people burn a town down because cops did their job by eliminating a thug? Has white people started a white lives matter, in which they save no white lives. They just go around and try to make people mad. You know you are making yourself look like a fool?

I dont know why you are changing the topic now dumbass, but when you say that protests dont accomplish nothing and the fucking founding fathers gave us the right to assemble 2 things are apparent:

2. You're too stupid to engage on an intellectual level. All you deserve is mockery
I didn't say all protest dumbass, I said the blm protest are acomplishing nothing but pissing people off.

I see you flunked English in school.

Lets put your friend back on display so he can say what you mean to say

You intelligence level.
having-triplets.jpg

I didn't say all protest dumbass, I said the blm protest are acomplishing nothing but pissing people off.

Thats what all protests do to all people who dont support the protest idiot. You think you're the first whiner to say protesters should do something different, unoriginal asshole?

Thats what all protests do to all people who dont support the protest idiot. You think you're the first whiner to say protesters should do something different, unoriginal asshole?
They walk into restraunts and block traffic. They don't do a damn thing to save one black life. You are a fool.

Forum List

Back