So progressives want “sanctuary cities”, uh?

Straighf out of the “careful what you wish for” pages... :laugh:
The left was adamant about having a lawless society. Well, they are getting it.

More Illinois counties join Effingham County; pass ‘sanctuary’ resolutions to protect gun rights

Here is the problem. The Constitution does not require state and local officials to enforce federal immigration law. However states are allowed to regulate guns as long as they do not run afoul of the Second Amendment. Those officials can be charged by the state and removed.
There is no language in the constitution that allows guns to be regulated. looks you may be another one who doesn't know what "shall not be infringed means".
Our Commerce Clause allows for the regulation of Commerce regarding Arms.

Yes, so long as such regulation does not diminish free exercise of Constitutional rights.
well regulated militia don't complain about gun control laws.

Your delusion concerning the 2nd Amendment notwithstanding.

it is why, our Second Amendment, specifically declares, which Persons of the People are Necessary and shall not be Infringed, when it really really matters.
It is why the 2nd Amendment clearly states “...the right of the people”. The right - like all rights - belong to the people of the United States. It does not say “the right of the militia to keep and bear arms”.

Thanks for playing Daniel. Run along now.
which Persons of the People are Necessary and shall not be Infringed, when it really really matters.

Here is the problem. The Constitution does not require state and local officials to enforce federal immigration law. However states are allowed to regulate guns as long as they do not run afoul of the Second Amendment. Those officials can be charged by the state and removed.
There is no language in the constitution that allows guns to be regulated. looks you may be another one who doesn't know what "shall not be infringed means".
Our Commerce Clause allows for the regulation of Commerce regarding Arms.

Yes, so long as such regulation does not diminish free exercise of Constitutional rights.
well regulated militia don't complain about gun control laws.

Your delusion concerning the 2nd Amendment notwithstanding.
You are the one with nothing but fallacy, bro. Telling another of your stories?

MOre idiots who don’t Understand the legal justification of sanctuary cities.

So what’s the new spin we're running with?
Sanctuary cities protect their federal criminals to encourage their participation in reporting crime?
Let me break this down for:
The average Hispanic family in Mexifornia looks like this:
Carlos and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour and averages 50 hours per week, Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $12,000. Carlos and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Carlos' family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.
Do your own math and PLEASE explain to me how Carlos and Guadalupe are helping Americans and this country enough to justify keeping them around JUST IN CASE they witness a crime?
Come on man...is that really the best bunch of fabricated bullshit your people can come up with...haha
Libtards-
"We think it makes perfect sense to pay a family of seven 90k-ish per year to be a watch-dog JUST IN CASE they witness a crime."
LOL...Only in Libtardo Land

MOre idiots who don’t Understand the legal justification of sanctuary cities.

So what’s the new spin we're running with?
Sanctuary cities protect their federal criminals to encourage their participation in reporting crime?
Let me break this down for:
The average Hispanic family in Mexifornia looks like this:
Carlos and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour and averages 50 hours per week, Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $12,000. Carlos and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Carlos' family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.
Do your own math and PLEASE explain to me how Carlos and Guadalupe are helping Americans and this country enough to justify keeping them around JUST IN CASE they witness a crime?
Come on man...is that really the best bunch of fabricated bullshit your people can come up with...haha
Libtards-
"We think it makes perfect sense to pay a family of seven 90k-ish per year to be a watch-dog JUST IN CASE they witness a crime."
LOL...Only in Libtardo Land

Good example .

The cons would have ya deport Carlos . Leaving Mom and the kids hear with no breadwinner . Meaning everyone is on welfare and now you have a broken family (I thought cons hated that) further decreasing the kids chances of success.

The “per pupil “ stat is crap . Pull 4 kids out of a school and the school doesn’t save a penny. It’s all economies of scale . Oh, you’d rather have young kids run the streets all day than be in school? Yeah no trouble there . Better to have in school.

Illegals can’t get welfare . The citizen kids can because they are Americans .

Sanctuary cities are like “we ain’t holding Carlos in a jail sell because he was driving on a suspended license . “. Because the city will be stuck with all the costs and social problems of breaking up a family and it’s breadwinner just to deport a guy who wasn’t hurting anyone .

Last edited:
Good example .

The cons would have ya deport Carlos . Leaving Mom and the kids hear with no breadwinner . Meaning everyone is on welfare and now you have a broken family (I thought cons hated that) further decreasing the kids chance

Haha...”breadwinner”...that’s funny shit.
You and I both know that $500 in cash is spent on pit bulls, weed, Modello, Tapatio and that beat to shit 1986 Toyota pickup.
Guadalupe makes it here without Carlos...thanks to REAL American taxpayers.
To be honest, a good “Con” says fuck the whole cockroach family...DEPORT THEM ALL!

Good example .

The cons would have ya deport Carlos . Leaving Mom and the kids hear with no breadwinner . Meaning everyone is on welfare and now you have a broken family (I thought cons hated that) further decreasing the kids chance

You and I both know that $500 in cash is spent on pit bulls, weed, Modello, Tapatio and that beat to shit 1986 Toyota pickup.
To be honest, a good “Con” says fuck the whole cockroach family...DEPORT THEM ALL!
raise the minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour; and simply charge a fine or a fee, and identify all foreign nationals in the US to the federal government.

Good example .

The cons would have ya deport Carlos . Leaving Mom and the kids hear with no breadwinner . Meaning everyone is on welfare and now you have a broken family (I thought cons hated that) further decreasing the kids chances of success.

The “per pupil “ stat is crap . Pull 4 kids out of a school and the school doesn’t save a penny. It’s all economies of scale . Oh, you’d rather have young kids run the streets all day than be in school? Yeah no trouble there . Better to have in school.

Illegals can’t get welfare . The citizen kids can because they are Americans .

Sanctuary cities are like “we ain’t holding Carlos in a jail sell because he was driving on a suspended license . “. Because the city will be stuck with all the costs and social problems of breaking up a family and it’s breadwinner just to deport a guy who wasn’t hurting anyone .

Yup, Carlos should be sent back to there own country to work for they're benefit.

Good example .

raise the minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour; and simply charge a fine or a fee, and identify all foreign nationals in the US to the federal government.

Should we identify all bank robbers and give them bonuses as well?
NEGATIVE...how about we identify all illegal human cockroaches and send them back to their shitholes?
Doesn’t that make more sense?

Good example .

NEGATIVE...how about we identify all illegal human cockroaches and send them back to their shitholes?
lol. not specifically about guns, right wingers. the right wing never cares about natural and individual rights, unless it is, specifically about guns.

S
Good example .

Who’s a bank robber ?

You righties want to cut off the nose to spite the face . Your cures are worse than the disease . But you don’t care because your fueled by racism. .

S
Good example .

Who’s a bank robber ?

You righties want to cut off the nose to spite the face . Your cures are worse than the disease . But you don’t care because your fueled by racism. .

Bank robbers are federal criminals...as are illegal wetbacks.
The “cure” is to adhere to constitutional guidelines...nothing else matters.
Why do you hate the constitution?

S
Good example .

Who’s a bank robber ?

Bank robbers are federal criminals...as are illegal wetbacks.
The “cure” is to adhere to constitutional guidelines...nothing else matters.
Why do you hate the constitution?
10USC246 is also federal law, right wingers. Don't complain about mustering, be Patriotic!

Forum List

Back