So progressives want “sanctuary cities”, uh?

Dumb ass...if you are “regulating guns” then you are running “afoul of the 2nd Amendment”. :lmao:

.....shall not be infringed
it is why, our Second Amendment, specifically declares, which Persons of the People are Necessary and shall not be Infringed, when it really really matters.

you do know what a milita was?
yes, i do. i am into history, as well.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

good so now we agree its an average citizen, so why are we bringing militia up in this discussion?
it is why, our Second Amendment, specifically declares, which Persons of the People are Necessary and shall not be Infringed, when it really really matters.

again you defined it as an average citizen which is correct, so it's a red herring in the debate

Straighf out of the “careful what you wish for” pages... :laugh:
Several conservative Illinois lawmakers have a taken a page from the progressive’s playbook to protect gun rights by creating “sanctuary” counties for gun owners.
The left was adamant about having a lawless society. Well, they are getting it.

More Illinois counties join Effingham County; pass ‘sanctuary’ resolutions to protect gun rights

Here is the problem. The Constitution does not require state and local officials to enforce federal immigration law. However states are allowed to regulate guns as long as they do not run afoul of the Second Amendment. Those officials can be charged by the state and removed.
There is no language in the constitution that allows guns to be regulated. looks you may be another one who doesn't know what "shall not be infringed means".

you are so ignorant. States are allowed to regulate guns. The courts have upheld certain restrictions on guns imposed by states.
Unconstitutional acts, all.

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

good so now we agree its an average citizen, so why are we bringing militia up in this discussion?

again you defined it as an average citizen which is correct, so it's a red herring in the debate
only due to right wing reading comprehension issues.

Well regulated militia of the People are declared Necessary not the unorganized militia of the People.

However states are allowed to regulate guns as long as they do not run afoul of the Second Amendment.
Dumb ass...if you are “regulating guns” then you are running “afoul of the 2nd Amendment”. :lmao:

Thanks for showing you are the DUMB ASS. States and the federal government can set reasonable age limits on who can own a gun. they can also ban any device that makes a semi-automatic rifle act like a automatic weapon.

However states are allowed to regulate guns as long as they do not run afoul of the Second Amendment.

Thanks for showing you are the DUMB ASS. States and the federal government can set reasonable age limits on who can own a gun. they can also ban any device that makes a semi-automatic rifle act like a automatic weapon.

"Congress shall make no law" is the same as "shall not be infringed". These are sacrosanct, and short of an amendment are the law of the United States.

States have their own constitutions, which must abide by the US Constitution. States may INCREASE the protections granted, but not DIMINISH them.

Several conservative Illinois lawmakers have a taken a page from the progressive’s playbook to protect gun rights by creating “sanctuary” counties for gun owners.

More Illinois counties join Effingham County; pass ‘sanctuary’ resolutions to protect gun rights

Here is the problem. The Constitution does not require state and local officials to enforce federal immigration law. However states are allowed to regulate guns as long as they do not run afoul of the Second Amendment. Those officials can be charged by the state and removed.
There is no language in the constitution that allows guns to be regulated. looks you may be another one who doesn't know what "shall not be infringed means".
Our Commerce Clause allows for the regulation of Commerce regarding Arms.

Yes, so long as such regulation does not diminish free exercise of Constitutional rights.

Deport the illegals and give the jobs to Americans.

Build our economy bigger and stronger.
Want to do that? Go learn a skill so you don’t have to compete with desperate 3rd worlders who will do your job for crumbs.
why will they do the work for crumbs exactly? Basically it's an invasion of markets. deport em all for stealing from us.

Now entering the US without going through customs is a crime . That being said , 40% of “illegals” enter legally and overstay . So they wouldn’t count
“Overstaying” is a crime. It violated the law.

Do you have a link to that criminal law? How many years in jail do you get?
are you serious?
timmy you do know that your left buddies defend illegals by saying most of them overstay visas......do you even read posts or any news at all.

you are dumber than I thought, holy shit......is this lakhota?

So you DONT have a link to the criminal law! I’ll give you a hint . It doesn’t exist .

look man, it is illegal

Consequences of Overstaying on a Temporary U.S. Visa - AllLaw.com

does timmy know anything?

Overstaying at a parking meter is illegal . It isn’t a crime.

And let me tell ya , you DONT want it to be a crime . If you charge anyone wh a crime , that opens up all kinds of constitutional protections. Even for undocumented people . (Aka “illegals”)

are you serious?
timmy you do know that your left buddies defend illegals by saying most of them overstay visas......do you even read posts or any news at all.

So you DONT have a link to the criminal law! I’ll give you a hint . It doesn’t exist .

look man, it is illegal

Overstaying a parking meter is illegal . It isn’t a crime.
The lame attempts at helping criminals.

Yes, so long as such regulation does not diminish free exercise of Constitutional rights.
well regulated militia don't complain about gun control laws.

are you serious?

look man, it is illegal

Overstaying a parking meter is illegal . It isn’t a crime.
The lame attempts at helping criminals.

No, just telling you facts . And they are not criminals unless they have commited a crime .

Lie.

Lie.
why should they? they have literal recourse to our supreme law of the land, when it really really matters.

It is why the 2nd Amendment clearly states “...the right of the people”. The right - like all rights - belong to the people of the United States. It does not say “the right of the militia to keep and bear arms”.

Thanks for playing Daniel. Run along now.

Timmy, you dumb little monkey, if you over stay your legal Visa, you have violated the law. That’s just a fact.

You’re trying to make an argument that is absolutely so ridiculous, people are laughing their ass off at you right now.

Now entering the US without going through customs is a crime . That being said , 40% of “illegals” enter legally and overstay . So they wouldn’t count

How many years in “jail”? It’s so painfully obvious that you are still in high school based on the way you speak.

In most cases you don’t get jail time - you get deported back to your own country - where you belong. Idiot.

Timmy, you dumb little monkey, if you over stay your legal Visa, you have violated the law. That’s just a fact.

You’re trying to make an argument that is absolutely so ridiculous, people are laughing their ass off at you right now.

Let me make this easy for your pea brain. There are lots of laws one can violate . Violating a law doesn’t mean you committed a crime .

Obamacare mandates health insurance . If you didn’t get insurance , you did not commit a crime.

There are categories of “criminal laws “ . Vilolating those May result in being jailed .

Ya see the dif ??

you are so ignorant. States are allowed to regulate guns. The courts have upheld certain restrictions on guns imposed by states.

and they have struck down many regulations as well

only due to right wing reading comprehension issues.

Well regulated militia of the People are declared Necessary not the unorganized militia of the People.

no you posted a quote saying militias are basically regular folks, not some group of bbn people. the point is everyone in 1775 was part of the militia.

so yeah, it is everyone, hence the term militia is uneccessary in this discussion.

Let me make this easy for your pea brain. There are lots of laws one can violate . Violating a law doesn’t mean you committed a crime .

Obamacare mandates health insurance . If you didn’t get insurance , you did not commit a crime.

There are categories of “criminal laws “ . Vilolating those May result in being jailed .

Ya see the dif ??

you calling someone stupid is hilarious.
now you have a hard on for the definition of crime

learn to communicate. it is illegal to overstay th our Visa

Forum List

Back