So, Remind Me Again, How Are Men and Women Considered Equal?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Because these women literally just got physically pulverized. I'm not saying that no woman could beat a man, but it's very unlikely.

This is what happens when hollywood makes movies where women can fight men. THAT is FILM. FANTASY FILM. Women CANNOT beat up men. and you are stupid if you think you can!!! And another thing...where people jump off a building and land on their lfeet...you know..the super hero landing, and then run on their way. THAT ain't gonna happen.

What the hell is wrong with the kids and young adults today. When we were little we were smart enough not to do stupid shit like that.

They got their butts beat. I hope that's a lesson that stays with them...for their own good.

Last edited:
This is what happens when hollywood makes movies where women can fight men. THAT is FILM. FANTASY FILM. Women CANNOT beat up men. and you are stupid if you think you can!!! And another thing...where people jump off a building and land on their lfeet...you know..the super hero landing, and then run on their way. THAT ain't gonna happen.

What the hell is wrong with the kids and young adults today. When we were little we were smart enough not to do stupid shit like that.

They got that butts beat. I hope that's a lesson that stays with them...for their own good.

Most women can't as I already said before, but I've seen some pretty strong women over the years that workout and train on a regular basis that might possibly be able to.

never under estimate women ....... they can kick butt

Not in this video.

Just the other day some woman put a guy in a headlock and held him for police. Now...she was sitting on him. That's not the general rule. And there have been instances of women beating up their husbands. So yeah...there are some instances where the situation is just right. But as a general rule...not advisable for a woman to think she can handle a man in a physical fight.

Just the other day some woman put a guy in a headlock and held him for police. Now...she was sitting on him. That's not the general rule. And there have been instances of women beating up their husbands. So yeah...there are some instances where the situation is just right. But as a general rule...not advisable for a woman to think she can handle a man in a physical fight.

Okay, so the man was 19 but still, that's Mama Bear power right there!! :D

I've knocked a male head or two. Although most of my violence against men was paid for.

never under estimate women ....... they can kick butt
Not at a competitive, athlete level.

If you’re talking about random people off the street, sure you could find some athletic woman who could beat up some out of shape man.

But once you start upping it to trained athlete level, our superior muscle mass, strength and stamina means a man trained at a mma level will always beat down a woman trained at the same level

Women have upward limitations in this area that simply cannot be overcome

Most Americans don't have the flexibility, balance, and skill to kick above waist level. Flexibility lost is not easily recovered, so keeping it can compensate for lack of punch force.

Because these women literally just got physically pulverized. I'm not saying that no woman could beat a man, but it's very unlikely.
But once you realise that one of the main reasons for multiple incarnations is "Totality" , you immediately understand the "strategy".
To move away from this site , for example , you have to experience all life scenarios and that often means changing genders until certain perspectives are known , fully felt and practised .
Karma , Akashic records etc etc .

Most Americans don't have the flexibility, balance, and skill to kick above waist level. Flexibility lost is not easily recovered, so keeping it can compensate for lack of punch force.
What’s your point? You’re saying a woman can overcome the strength disadvantage just by being able to kick high?

Equality has to be looked at as a solution set, with parameters defined.

Equality under the law is one thing, with set conditions. Equality in physical competition is something else.

What’s your point? You’re saying a woman can overcome the strength disadvantage just by being able to kick high?
A kick at the knee can be enough, but it's a small target. Legs of both sexes are generally stronger than arms. High heels are mostly a disadvantage, but a pointed toe could be useful. Some people with hazardous jobs wear steel toed shoes.

A kick at the knee can be enough, but it's a small target. Legs of both sexes are generally stronger than arms. High heels are mostly a disadvantage, but a pointed toe could be useful. Some people with hazardous jobs wear steel toed shoes.
You realize we’re talking about competitive fighting here? As in in a ring with rules and regulations? No one is wearing high heels or steel toed boots

Not at a competitive, athlete level.

If you’re talking about random people off the street, sure you could find some athletic woman who could beat up some out of shape man.

But once you start upping it to trained athlete level, our superior muscle mass, strength and stamina means a man trained at a mma level will always beat down a woman trained at the same level

Women have upward limitations in this area that simply cannot be overcome

Forum List

Back