So sick of the media bullshit

Every channel is reporting on the shooting in Colorado. Yesterday they couldn't stop talking about his skin color. Today they can't stop avoiding it because he is a MUSLIM TERRORIST
Okay Muslim HOMEGROWN terrorism in the US is not at all a goddamn problem. STATISTICALLY, right wing extremist morons are the ones who pose a real threat to the US.

Don’t be stupid about this gramps.
Tell that to the deads family. And while your at it tell the media it's unworthy of reporting because apparently you think he's from a protected class and that current events are unworthy of press coverage.

Dumbass
So how do you know exactly that his religion is the REASON he did it? You don’t. It’s not like you would blame Christianity if Christian had done this.

Every channel is reporting on the shooting in Colorado. Yesterday they couldn't stop talking about his skin color. Today they can't stop avoiding it because he is a MUSLIM TERRORIST
Okay Muslim HOMEGROWN terrorism in the US is not at all a goddamn problem. STATISTICALLY, right wing extremist morons are the ones who pose a real threat to the US.

No no. Most of the violence comes from leftists radicals.
Nope, the FBI disagrees.

The FBI is corrupt. Their voice is irrelevant.
You only say that when you cry over certain narratives you don’t like.

Tell that to the deads family. And while your at it tell the media it's unworthy of reporting because apparently you think he's from a protected class and that current events are unworthy of press coverage.

Dumbass
So how do you know exactly that his religion is the REASON he did it? You don’t. It’s not like you would blame Christianity if Christian had done this.
I initially blamed religion ya moron. That was also in the early reporting which is now magically absent because he's a Muslim and not a Christian

Dumbass
I initially blamed religion ya moron. That was also in the early reporting which is now magically absent because he's a Muslim and not a Christian
So you don’t know if him being Muslim is the reason? Got it.

I think the Tan Messiah and his crew will use this to push hard for more 2A infringement. If he succeeds, states are going to have a hard choice ahead. It's time for those who demand 2A be protected to let their state legislatures know that cooperating with DC on more restrictions is NOT going to be allowed. They need to know they WILL be voted out at the first opportunity.

People will simply not comply with anything draconian and unconstitutional.

I wish I shared your confidence in that. Unfortunately, the reality is people have been complying with boatloads of draconian and unconstitutional government actions for decades. Hell, just look at what's been going on Nationwide for the last year.

I have no sympathy for those that complain about the media. There are media aplenty for those that wish their coverage without all the political slant. Resources to local news outlets are at the tip of our fingers these days where one can pull up a newspaper, radio, and/or television stations that employ real news reporters out at the scene with a sole interested in getting out the facts rather than serving up any opinion. But then most of the complainers are less concerned about the facts but rather with regard to how well it is slanted in their own preferred way.

I think the Tan Messiah and his crew will use this to push hard for more 2A infringement. If he succeeds, states are going to have a hard choice ahead. It's time for those who demand 2A be protected to let their state legislatures know that cooperating with DC on more restrictions is NOT going to be allowed. They need to know they WILL be voted out at the first opportunity.

People will simply not comply with anything draconian and unconstitutional.

I wish I shared your confidence in that. Unfortunately, the reality is people have been complying with boatloads of draconian and unconstitutional government actions for decades. Hell, just look at what's been going on Nationwide for the last year.

Americans have a history of being slow to anger, but all things have a breaking point.

Dumbass
How is my assumption any different than the media blaming his whiteness or the lefts initial blaming of religion?
Why can I not exist withing the rules they live by?
Hypocrite much?

Just found out all the victims were white. Where are the cries of racism from the left and the media? Where is the hate crime brigade?

Dumbass
How is my assumption any different than the media blaming his whiteness or the lefts initial blaming of religion?
Hypocrite much?
I don’t even know what the fuck you are even referring to. Who said this? You’re just making shit up.

Dumbass
Hypocrite much?
I don’t even know what the fuck you are even referring to. Who said this? You’re just making shit up.
Of course you don't......
/sarcasm

Forum List

Back