So the district attorney tells the cops to crack down then arrests them after they follow her orders

They did not strap the perp in accordance with protocol.

The cops were wrong, but you want the DA to protect their homicidal ways.

Naw I just want the two faced cuunt to own up to her bullshit pandering. The court system will release the police from their absurd confinement

Why is this outrageous bullshit not the hot topic it should be?

Discuss

Baltimore btw
This prosecutor has done more to help the defendants than the best defense attorney in the country ever could.
Makes me wonder what's in the autopsy report that she is trying to hide from the public.

Autopsy reports are VERY thorough, there will be a vast difference in results from if he beat his own head into the side of the van versus he was thrown around the van because of a lack of a seatbelt.

Why is this outrageous bullshit not the hot topic it should be?

Discuss

Baltimore btw
This prosecutor has done more to help the defendants than the best defense attorney in the country ever could.
Makes me wonder what's in the autopsy report that she is trying to hide from the public.
Makes me wonder how she ever got the job to start with. If she has handeled her other cases the way she has this one it boggles the mind.

Naw I just want the two faced cuunt to own up to her bullshit pandering. The court system will release the police from their absurd confinement
One or two, yes, but four or more are going to jail for some time.

No they aren't. This is grandstanding pure and simple Jake.

Most police vans in Baltimore region lack seat belts - Baltimore Sun

Guess you dumb liberals think the cops should have said "shit freddy today is your lucky day, we don't have seat belts in the back our van , so you're free to go?"
Freddy's van had them, as you well know.

images

If you say so.

If you say so.

who do you think is going to jail and why?

This was yet another case of "the police behaved badly" before the facts were known. When are you silly liberals going to learn?

The area she told them to crack down in just happens to be her husbands district.

How is this not a conflict of interest?
How is it a conflict of interests?
She ordered the action to artificially clean up her husbands district to help his image. The result of that order cost Baltimore millions and 6 cops their freedom.
The conflict seems quite clear to be, but then again I'm not a dumbass liberal

If the police clean it up it's then "artificial"?

I am not a liberal, and you are a silly goof.

The van had seat belts, they were not used, and the man is dead from a head injury from being thrown into the front of the compartment.

Yes, the autopsy will show whether the wound was self inflicted or not.

The area she told them to crack down in just happens to be her husbands district.

She ordered the action to artificially clean up her husbands district to help his image. The result of that order cost Baltimore millions and 6 cops their freedom.

Cleaning up crime in one area for the specific purpose of helping your spouse while it remains addressed normally in other areas is VERY artificial and imo a deriliction of duty.

The van had seat belts, they were not used, and the man is dead from a head injury from being thrown into the front of the compartment.

The van had seatbelts?Prove that.

You are definitely a liberal by the modern definition Jake

Cleaning up crime in one area for the specific purpose of helping your spouse while it remains addressed normally in other areas is VERY artificial and imo a deriliction of duty.
Only if it were true.

Police redeploy as needed all the time , that is irrelevant to whether these cops are guilty of a crime. COMPLETELY irrelevant.

The van had seatbelts?Prove that.

You are definitely a liberal by the modern definition Jake
You said they didn't, so the proof is on you.

images

Forum List

Back