So the district attorney tells the cops to crack down then arrests them after they follow her orders

There you go changing the subject again.

Orders increased arrests. Arrests officers who try to fulfill her request. And YOU in your infinite wisdom see no conflict of interest. Astounding. But hey, you at least can argue your OFF TOPIC points lol

Seriously bruh, what is wrong with you?

They were NOT arrested for increasing arrests. They were arrested because the dumb black woman thought they committed crimes while making those arrests.

You fucking moron

There you go changing the subject again.

Orders increased arrests. Arrests officers who try to fulfill her request. And YOU in your infinite wisdom see no conflict of interest. Astounding. But hey, you at least can argue your OFF TOPIC points lol

Seriously bruh, what is wrong with you?

They were NOT arrested for increasing arrests. They were arrested because the dumb black woman thought they committed crimes while making those arrests.

You fucking moron
What bear exactly are you smarter than? Do tell....

They were arrested to appease the animals that were destroying her community.

Again, which bear?

And the 6 men in jail snapped it right?

Just shut the fuck up, or join the other morons on ignore
Please include me on ignore, I'd hate to think I was read by an idiot who thought an instruction to ramp up patrols was a licence to ignore procedure and commit crimes.

The area she told them to crack down in just happens to be her husbands district.

How is this not a conflict of interest?
How is it a conflict of interests?
She ordered the action to artificially clean up her husbands district to help his image. The result of that order cost Baltimore millions and 6 cops their freedom.
The conflict seems quite clear to be, but then again I'm not a dumbass liberal
Just a dumbass. You think it is wrong for law enforcement to respond with more police when they are alerted by the residents that there is open drug trafficking going on? Isn't that the purpose of the police and prosecutors? To try to suppress crime.

How is it a conflict of interests?
She ordered the action to artificially clean up her husbands district to help his image. The result of that order cost Baltimore millions and 6 cops their freedom.
The conflict seems quite clear to be, but then again I'm not a dumbass liberal

If the police clean it up it's then "artificial"?
Cleaning up crime in one area for the specific purpose of helping your spouse while it remains addressed normally in other areas is VERY artificial and imo a deriliction of duty.

Hmm... So a Public official tasked with reducing crime is in deriliction of duty by reducing crime?

Wow! Even a stretch for you.
She didn't reduce crime dumbass. She redeployed cops then folded like a cheap hooker when she needed a spine the most.
She did not order any police anywhere. She does not have authority over the police. She consulted with the chief, who does not work for her and told him about complaints from residents about crime. Doing his job, the chief ordered more patrols in an area where there was more crime. Anyone who thinks that is shady is a moron.

If the police clean it up it's then "artificial"?
Cleaning up crime in one area for the specific purpose of helping your spouse while it remains addressed normally in other areas is VERY artificial and imo a deriliction of duty.

Hmm... So a Public official tasked with reducing crime is in deriliction of duty by reducing crime?

Wow! Even a stretch for you.
She didn't reduce crime dumbass. She redeployed cops then folded like a cheap hooker when she needed a spine the most.

Hmm...
So there were no other arrests in the redeployment to her husband's district then?
Irrelevant to the topic
gro the
From the article you linked to, apparently without reading: "State’s Attorney Mosby asked me to look into community concerns regarding drug dealing in the area of North Ave and Mount St,” wrote Joshua Rosenblatt, the division chief of Crime Strategies Unit, in a March 17 email to Western District police commander Major Osborne Robinson, a Western District police commander." See that word "asked"? Know that it is different than "ordered"? She works for the State of Maryland. The commander works for the City of Baltimore. She cannot order him to do shit.

Read more: Mosby ORDERED Cops To Ramp Up Drug Patrols The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back