So the district attorney tells the cops to crack down then arrests them after they follow her orders

I am not a liberal, and you are a silly goof.

The van had seat belts, they were not used, and the man is dead from a head injury from being thrown into the front of the compartment.

Yes, the autopsy will show whether the wound was self inflicted or not.

The van had seatbelts?Prove that.

You are definitely a liberal by the modern definition Jake
You said they didn't, so the proof is on you.

images
\

No, I quoted an article that says that most vans do not have seat belts, YOU stated that this van SPECIFICALLY had seat belts, so prove it.

The area she told them to crack down in just happens to be her husbands district.

How is this not a conflict of interest?
How is it a conflict of interests?
She ordered the action to artificially clean up her husbands district to help his image. The result of that order cost Baltimore millions and 6 cops their freedom.
The conflict seems quite clear to be, but then again I'm not a dumbass liberal

If the police clean it up it's then "artificial"?
Cleaning up crime in one area for the specific purpose of helping your spouse while it remains addressed normally in other areas is VERY artificial and imo a deriliction of duty.
Police redeploy as needed all the time , that is irrelevant to whether these cops are guilty of a crime. COMPLETELY irrelevant.
It IS NOT completely irrelevant to THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD.

Do try to keep up & stay on topic. This thread is about HER.

She ordered the action to artificially clean up her husbands district to help his image. The result of that order cost Baltimore millions and 6 cops their freedom.

Cleaning up crime in one area for the specific purpose of helping your spouse while it remains addressed normally in other areas is VERY artificial and imo a deriliction of duty.
Police redeploy as needed all the time , that is irrelevant to whether these cops are guilty of a crime. COMPLETELY irrelevant.

okay, if part of her duties is helping figure out where to redeploy police to , then your complaint is stupid on that front. Is that better?

okay, if part of her duties is helping figure out where to redeploy police to , then your complaint is stupid on that front. Is that better?
Stop derping along. Her duty is to ALL the people of Baltimore, not just the residents in her hubby's district.

The area she told them to crack down in just happens to be her husbands district.

Hmm... So a Public official tasked with reducing crime is in deriliction of duty by reducing crime?

Wow! Even a stretch for you.

The van had seat belts, they were not used, and the man is dead from a head injury from being thrown into the front of the compartment.

You said they didn't, so the proof is on you.

images
\

No, I quoted an article that says that most vans do not have seat belts, YOU stated that this van SPECIFICALLY had seat belts, so prove it.
images

Whose definition? Yours?

Hmm... So a Public official tasked with reducing crime is in deriliction of duty by reducing crime?

She didn't reduce crime dumbass. She redeployed cops then folded like a cheap hooker when she needed a spine the most.

She didn't reduce crime dumbass. She redeployed cops then folded like a cheap hooker when she needed a spine the most.

Are you so stupid that you can't separate arguments? Redeploying police? Good call. Prosecuting those police with BS charges. Bad call. TWO entirely separate incidents .

moron

Hmm...
So there were no other arrests in the redeployment to her husband's district then?

Are you so stupid that you can't separate arguments? Redeploying police? Good call. Prosecuting those police with BS charges. Bad call. TWO entirely separate incidents .

moron
You are the one looking for the sunset in the east. This topic & my posts in it remain relevant to the op. You & others seem to be all over the place. I contended she has a conflict of interest in the op and I maintain that now.
You & other morons want to talk about police guilt & snapped necks but in the end those are not the subjects of the op.

Hmm...
So there were no other arrests in the redeployment to her husband's district then?
Irrelevant to the topic

and what the fuck was she supposed to do "no that's my husband's district, no police there?"

dumb shits
Where did I say that? Oh that's right I didn't. Your dumb ass is just making shit up to argue against it.

She gave the order. The police followed it. She then threw them in jail after they followed her orders. Conflict of interest.

Now, prove you're smarter than the average bear

moron
You are the one looking for the sunset in the east. This topic & my posts in it remain relevant to the op. You & others seem to be all over the place. I contended she has a conflict of interest in the op and I maintain that now.
You & other morons want to talk about police guilt & snapped necks but in the end those are not the subjects of the op.
what conflict of interest?? I don't think you even know what the term means to be honest.

She was involved in a decision to redeploy police. Her husband was not in her chain of command, or she his.

Are you trying to suggest that her husband had something to gain politically by cleaning up crime n that neighborhood? Yes , of course he did, but so did she, therefor both of their jobs had the SAME goal and there was no conflict moron.

Words have meanings

and what the fuck was she supposed to do "no that's my husband's district, no police there?"

dumb shits
Where did I say that? Oh that's right I didn't. Your dumb ass is just making shit up to argue against it.

She gave the order. The police followed it. She then threw them in jail after they followed her orders. Conflict of interest.

Now, prove you're smarter than the average bear

she didn't throw them in jail for following her "orders" you fool

Unless you are suggesting that the cops DID in fact kill him, and that she ordered them to kill someone and then arrested them for doing so..................

They were NOT arrested for doing what she wanted them to do.

You dumb

Forum List

Back