So the district attorney tells the cops to crack down then arrests them after they follow her orders

Cleaning up crime in one area for the specific purpose of helping your spouse while it remains addressed normally in other areas is VERY artificial and imo a deriliction of duty.

Hmm... So a Public official tasked with reducing crime is in deriliction of duty by reducing crime?

Wow! Even a stretch for you.
She didn't reduce crime dumbass. She redeployed cops then folded like a cheap hooker when she needed a spine the most.

Are you so stupid that you can't separate arguments? Redeploying police? Good call. Prosecuting those police with BS charges. Bad call. TWO entirely separate incidents .

moron
You are the one looking for the sunset in the east. This topic & my posts in it remain relevant to the op. You & others seem to be all over the place. I contended she has a conflict of interest in the op and I maintain that now.
You & other morons want to talk about police guilt & snapped necks but in the end those are not the subjects of the op.
what conflict of interest?? I don't think you even know what the term means to be honest.

She was involved in a decision to redeploy police. Her husband was not in her chain of command, or she his.

Are you trying to suggest that her husband had something to gain politically by cleaning up crime n that neighborhood? Yes , of course he did, but so did she, therefor both of their jobs had the SAME goal and there was no conflict moron.

Words have meanings
She is trying to prosecute them for following her orders. That is a conflict ya dumbass. SHE IS INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS THAT LED TO THE CRACKDOWN THAT THEN LED TO HER DECISION TO ARREST THEM.

Are you really this fucking stupid? Smarter than the average bear my ass

and what the fuck was she supposed to do "no that's my husband's district, no police there?"

dumb shits
Where did I say that? Oh that's right I didn't. Your dumb ass is just making shit up to argue against it.

She gave the order. The police followed it. She then threw them in jail after they followed her orders. Conflict of interest.

Now, prove you're smarter than the average bear

she didn't throw them in jail for following her "orders" you fool

Unless you are suggesting that the cops DID in fact kill him, and that she ordered them to kill someone and then arrested them for doing so..................

They were NOT arrested for doing what she wanted them to do.

You dumb
"You're dumb"

Jackass

If the police clean it up it's then "artificial"?
Cleaning up crime in one area for the specific purpose of helping your spouse while it remains addressed normally in other areas is VERY artificial and imo a deriliction of duty.

Hmm... So a Public official tasked with reducing crime is in deriliction of duty by reducing crime?

She didn't reduce crime dumbass. She redeployed cops then folded like a cheap hooker when she needed a spine the most.

Are you so stupid that you can't separate arguments? Redeploying police? Good call. Prosecuting those police with BS charges. Bad call. TWO entirely separate incidents .

moron
You are the one looking for the sunset in the east. This topic & my posts in it remain relevant to the op. You & others seem to be all over the place. I contended she has a conflict of interest in the op and I maintain that now.
You & other morons want to talk about police guilt & snapped necks but in the end those are not the subjects of the op.

Not the subject but the context. See, we can't speculate about the pertinence of a person' s actions without discussing what has transpired in the interim that has brought your concerns to light.

In other words, you can't attempt to change the narrative without addressing the whole story.

moron
what conflict of interest?? I don't think you even know what the term means to be honest.

She was involved in a decision to redeploy police. Her husband was not in her chain of command, or she his.

Are you trying to suggest that her husband had something to gain politically by cleaning up crime n that neighborhood? Yes , of course he did, but so did she, therefor both of their jobs had the SAME goal and there was no conflict moron.

Words have meanings
She is trying to prosecute them for following her orders. That is a conflict ya dumbass. SHE IS INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS THAT LED TO THE CRACKDOWN THAT THEN LED TO HER DECISION TO ARREST THEM.

Oh my God you are stupid.

Listen moron.

One time I was stationed at a base that had an NCO club that could get pretty hairy.

I ordered 2 MPs to be stationed there for the last 2 hours they were open every weekend night because people were refusing to leave.

One night, one of my MPs took it upon himself to beat the shit out of a guy who had literally done nothing wrong that particular evening.

That MP was of course arrested and court martialed. Are you suggesting that since I ordered him to be there, that I too should have been arrested? That it was MY fault that guy exceeded and abused his authority?

You is stupid.

Why is this outrageous bullshit not the hot topic it should be?

Discuss

Baltimore btw

When she said to "crack down" I don't think she meant for the police to literally crack people's necks.
Then it's a good thing no one literally snapped any necks huh

Not with their bare hands.

C'mon grampa, what are you trying to say. Are you suggesting that the cops have been charges simply for making an arrest? You know that's not the case. Letting your emotions cloud your higher thinking, aren't you?

and what the fuck was she supposed to do "no that's my husband's district, no police there?"

dumb shits
Where did I say that? Oh that's right I didn't. Your dumb ass is just making shit up to argue against it.

She gave the order. The police followed it. She then threw them in jail after they followed her orders. Conflict of interest.

This is tbe dumbest thread. Seriously, Grampa Murked U , you're better than this.
You know that the cops weren't "thrown in jail after they followed her orders."

A man in their custody suffered a fatal injury while in their custody. Why shouldn't they face charges?

dumb shits

This is tbe dumbest thread. Seriously, Grampa Murked U , you're better than this.

A man in their custody suffered a fatal injury while in their custody. Why shouldn't they face charges?
Um , because they did nothing wrong?

Which has nothing to do with Grampa's ridiculous premise.

moron

Words have meanings

Listen moron.

One time I was stationed at a base that had an NCO club that could get pretty hairy.

I ordered 2 MPs to be stationed there for the last 2 hours they were open every weekend night because people were refusing to leave.

One night, one of my MPs took it upon himself to beat the shit out of a guy who had literally done nothing wrong that particular evening.

That MP was of course arrested and court martialed. Are you suggesting that since I ordered him to be there, that I too should have been arrested? That it was MY fault that guy exceeded and abused his authority?

You is stupid.
Like I give a fuck about your personal anecdotes?
Let's make this simple. Enjoy your time with fake jake. You just want to argue for the sake of arguing. I've stated my opinion and your attempts to dice it up with semantics bores me.

Buh bye

moron

Words have meanings

Listen moron.

You is stupid.
Oh and

"You are stupid"

Dumbfuck

moron

Words have meanings

You are dumber than a sack of hammers.

Unless she ordered the police to go out a kill criminals both her order to get tough on crime, and her subsequent arrest of the officers for murder are correct. There is no conflict of interest.

moron

Words have meanings

Listen moron.

You is stupid.
Let's make this simple. Enjoy your time with fake jake. You just want to argue for the sake of arguing. I've stated my opinion and your attempts to dice it up with semantics bores me.

Buh bye

My personal anecdotes? LOL My story PERFECTLY mirrored the aspect of the case you are addressing.

And when an opinion is based on stupidity and ignoring facts, it deserves to be ridiculed.

Grampa doesn't seem able to grasp the concept that acknowledging that these cops were NOT arrested for following her "orders" does not mean they are guilty of committing a crime..

dumb shits

Then the facts will bear that out.

But if you or i did something similar, we'd be in jail awaiting trial every time. There's no reason for thr cops to be treated differently.

Words have meanings

Listen moron.

You is stupid.

Buh bye

My personal anecdotes? LOL My story PERFECTLY mirrored the aspect of the case you are addressing.

And when an opinion is based on stupidity and ignoring facts, it deserves to be ridiculed.
You've made your ridicule known, now kindly fuck off.
"You're as dumb" as all these other idiots that take shit so fucking literal.

No biggie though. In the end she's a cuunt with no spine who stabbed her police depth in the back & your just a moron on the net.

Grampa doesn't seem able to grasp the concept that acknowledging that these cops were NOT arrested for following her "orders" does not mean they are guilty of committing a crime..
Any YOU seem to have 0 critical thinking or reading comprehension skills and take everything in a literal face value manner without exercising any judgment on what the meaning is.

dumb shits

Then the facts will bear that out.

But if you or i did something similar, we'd be in jail awaiting trial every time. There's no reason for thr cops to be treated differently.

Of course cops should be treated different. They have different rules. That's the part you guys don't get.

Like I've read people say "well if the guy runs, they should just let him go" no that's not the way it works. A LEOs job is to arrest bad guys.

VERY VERY rarely in the grand scheme of things is an innocent person arrested. Therefor most of the time a person is in the position they are in because of their OWN behavior. It's not a cop's fault if you can't obey the law.

In this particular case, it is VERY unlikely given all the evidence that this guy died as a result of some mr toad's wild ride. In the end I think we are going to see that his injuries were self inflicted.

And let me tell you, as an MP I worked several murder cases, and arrests took months, sometimes longer, this shit aint CSI we don't wrap cases up in a 40 minute episode. These arrests were made WAY prematurely , and before any possible evidence could have been processed.

It isn't arrest, then find evidence. No it's analyze evidence , and then make an arrest if appropriate.

And yes, that is how the legal system would work for you or I.

This woman didn't wait for that process. She had to grandstand and make arrests, and it's going to blow up in her face.

Any YOU seem to have 0 critical thinking or reading comprehension skills and take everything in a literal face value manner without exercising any judgment on what the meaning is.

What the fuck are you talking about? Yes, I expect you to say what you literally mean. I mean I don't even know what you mean by that statement.

You have ABSOLUTELY positively claimed that these officers were arrested simply for doing what the DA told them to do (and to be clear the DA does not order the police to redeploy, the can make suggestions, but the police do not work for the DA's office. they are two entirely separate entities.)

What the fuck are you talking about? Yes, I expect you to say what you literally mean. I mean I don't even know what you mean by that statement.

You have ABSOLUTELY positively claimed that these officers were arrested simply for doing what the DA told them to do (and to be clear the DA does not order the police to redeploy, the can make suggestions, but the police do not work for the DA's office. they are two entirely separate entities.)
Watch the videos, read the link. Look it up for yourself.

And lastly fuck off

Forum List

Back