So the NBA wont air any games on Tuesday because they want everyone to go out and vote

People who WORK FOR A LIVING can't vote during the day. This is a nice, classy gesture, even if it is motivated by Leftist aspirations.

People who WORK FOR A LIVING can't vote during the day. This is a nice, classy gesture, even if it is motivated by Leftist aspirations.
If one more democrat call my house I am going to snap

Cant people vote all day long? This is so fcking retarded
/——/ No Republican would skip voting because of a stupid ball game. This must be aimed at another voter base.
Maybe some genius could invent a gizmo to record programs and play them back on demand.

I wasn't planning on watching the NBA on Tuesday anyhow.

Nikkita Lyons and Zoey Stark are scheduled to compete for the Ladies' NXT tag title. Ms. Lyons is quite the competitor, IMHO the greatest dame wrestler of our generation.

1667761517909.png

“I HATE THE NBA“.

“WHY ARENT THEY AIRING NBA GAMES!”

I can’t imagine people who would have otherwise voted not doing so because ”the game is on”. Most people can watch it or at least follow it on their phone. I also can’t imagine people who would have otherwise not voted saying “crap there’s no game on TV, guess I’ll go vote”.

On a side note, Is more people voting necessarily a good thing? More people voting doesn’t equate to a better outcome for the nation at the polls. More people who are actually informed voters voting sure.

You can tell that this is propaganda. Like last night the two main Prog national networks. CNN and MSNBC were live with them to get all the votes they can get.

Forum List

Back