So the Orange's current legislative plan is to veto the debt ceiling bill

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
unless it has 1.6 billion for the wall, but to demand it include disaster relief for Texas, presumably at levels Cruz wouldn't support for Sandy .. which is in Trump's home state.

Who could possibly have predicted such chaos? LOL

unless it has 1.6 billion for the wall, but to demand it include disaster relief for Texas, presumably at levels Cruz wouldn't support for Sandy .. which is in Trump's home state.

1. The Sandy bill had 33 billion in pork. If the Texas bill has that much, I would expect even Cruz along with the Democrats to vote against it, wouldn't you!

2. I would shut down the government too over the wall, and let all the Democrats and Rino's over ride. If it is a good idea, they will OVER RIDE. I dare them to do it...........in fact, I will help YOU create a letter to every Democrat in congress to help over ride-)

1. The Sandy bill had 33 billion in pork. If the Texas bill has that much, I would expect even Cruz along with the Democrats to vote against it, wouldn't you!

2. I would shut down the government too over the wall, and let all the Democrats and Rino's over ride. If it is a good idea, they will OVER RIDE. I dare them to do it...........in fact, I will help YOU create a letter to every Democrat in congress to help over ride-)

That's what RW talking pts asserted, but the cong bud office found otherwise, and Cruz asserted it was pork to fix damage to Smithsonian musuems that was caused by sandy and to fix head start facilites that were also damaged. So, he and RW talking pts are full of shit.

However, I thnk the Sandy bill had stuff like the Katrian bill. Y'all paid to expand a port in Miss. To be sure it was damanged, but it's a lot nicer. Y'all replaced a bridge, and the new bridge is real nice.

And you can bet yer left testicle Texas will be doing the same.

That's what RW talking pts asserted, but the cong bud office found otherwise, and Cruz asserted it was pork to fix damage to Smithsonian musuems that was caused by sandy and to fix head start facilites that were also damaged. So, he and RW talking pts are full of shit.

However, I thnk the Sandy bill had stuff like the Katrian bill. Y'all paid to expand a port in Miss. To be sure it was damanged, but it's a lot nicer. Y'all replaced a bridge, and the new bridge is real nice.

And you can bet yer left testicle Texas will be doing the same.

Maybe, but personally, I think Trump is going to tie it all into the infrastructure bill, then add the wall. We can then play semantics like certain people we know, and claim Democrats voted against Texas, and all infrastructure in the US.

Congress will override the lame orange duck's veto, with no funding of any significance for the pipe dream border wall

There's never going to be a wall because it's a stupid waste of money. Our money, Mexico is never going to pay.

Forum List

Back